Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:56:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bounty campaign to join right now  (Read 1325 times)
Lordshiva (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:15:17 PM

Hello there everyone...i have made some good money in couple of bounty campaigns like trade.io but after that i have not joined any other bounty campaign because i have not found any good one since then...please suggest me some good ones guys..will be grateful to you

Winterizing

Activity: 312
Merit: 10

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:43:07 PM

Try joining Morpheus Network Bounty. It gives a great portion to it's signature campaign. Morpheus Network also has a great project that can achieve it's hard cap. The signature bounty is just alloted for 150 members I think. Here's a link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818233.0

burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:31:12 AM

Try ASTORGAME ICO project we are already extending our campaign since the astorgame needs or require a lot of crowds fund for implementing the project and we are already in the halfway to it. This is a good bounty for you to join. When you receive the token you can hold it and used in the project since the tokens could be use for their offerings like if your fan of ESPORTS and entertainment then this would fit your choice. Another thing is that you could also join the mass gambling wherein you can win a big jackpot for the lottery. Indeed and exciting project. If you wish to learn more about the ASTORGAME ICO project visit the website with the link provided below:

https://astorgame.com/

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:03:17 PM

Actually, giving advice is not a grateful occupation! Rely on intuition and analyze the project, its usefulness and prospects.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:13:04 PM

Hello there everyone...i have made some good money in couple of bounty campaigns like trade.io but after that i have not joined any other bounty campaign because i have not found any good one since then...please suggest me some good ones guys..will be grateful to you
Lance chain bounty campaign is the more trusted manager so you should try to check this campaign it is suit for your comfortable you can join this campaign.
But we all are just suggest the current trending campaign you should research your own otherwise you are not satisfy the best bounty campaign.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:19:32 PM

Don't listen to anyone and do your own research.  Most campaigns that are heavily promoted to bounty hunters are promoting shady or just unsuccessfull ICOs. People wouldn't like to advice their bounties to you because in most cases they are awarded in stakes. Which means the more stakes are awarded during the campaign the less tokens will be awardred for each one. So advicing a good bounty to you people will reduce their payrates.
DYOR
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

~So advicing a good bounty to you people will reduce their payrates.
DYOR
And, i am not sure people will Recommend best campaign to others. It will decrease their achievement, and I assure DYOR better than listen other sound.
Important, dont get attracted with High Pool Bounty, most of them are shady and unsuccessful ICO.
So this OP is LAZY!!, want easy money

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
BountyLord

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:22:47 PM

It looks that you just findout your bounty campaign, but I think that it is very strange ICO:) Best bounty campaigns already overpopulated and probably most of participants will get not much.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

For now try to search in your own find in your own way because many bounty campaign was have a great campaign manager just like my campaign now this for 7 weeks for now and the campaign manager was great so it is easy to find a campaign thru find a manager that you know was manage nicely the campaign.
Igorpap2

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:23:38 PM

I advise you to pay attention to the project TRAXIA. I think it will be  good bounty and the project is interesting. Project on liquidity on the blockchain, and there will be a transition from ETH to Cardano. For this company bounty there is a limit of participants. So, I advise you to hurry and register in it.
Here's a link for you -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3021679.0
grantsohn

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:23:53 PM

Are there any good Korean-based ones out there?
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

My advice is to find a lot of users here to wear a signed reward!

Most people agree that the reward task is worth completing!
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:33:40 PM

It's a lot of good bounty campaign now and you can find it in ordinary place we are looking for bounty campaign. I suggest the best bounty campaign is bounty campaign pitch but the bounty campaign already wants to end.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 12:43:16 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 01:15:10 PM by bitterguy28

Find it in the bounty services have many choices there, i can't suggest with you my bounty campaign to apply as participant i can't assure to you if the manager continue to accept participants, but you can invest for the presale surely you earn profits to invest in this project.

Jabiii

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

Social Media Market is the best campaign so far I think it is so easy for them to reach the hard cap it is already their tier 4 and the are about to hit the hard cap again. Try to search it in the bounties section and read their whitepaper for more info.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

maybe you can join kora bounty. as I am following now. I think the bounty program that I follow is quite good because themed Infrastructure for Inclusive Financial Systems. I think there will be many investors joining the program, please check here
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2878292.0

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:09:27 PM

There many good campaign actually, you just need to search it at the right place. For example im using bountyhive.io at that site many campaign on going and have done so many campaign before. Its pretty easy you dont need to write repport weekly and else

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:17:29 PM

For me it's social media market the one that I'm campaigning now because the bounty manager was quick to response if I have a problem about stakes and anything once you message him he immediately reply.

RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

for now, if the price of bitcoin and altcoin is really low.. i suggest to you to choose an campaign that the manager distribute token for paying the participants. most of that kind of campaign is monthly. because if you choose weekly you dont get a lot of profit because campaign manager distributed most coin..

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

I think there are a lot of good ICOs, but for the best ICO, I think Beaxy is a good choice for you.

beaxy is a different exchanger platform with other exchanger, beaxy has a service that can make users satisfied.

this project will run for 3 months.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: