Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bounty campaign to join right now  (Read 1325 times)
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:20:45 PM

The Bounty is the best way to earn money free of charge. So at this time, many different types of Bounty are available, but they rarely find a Bounty Campaign worthy of a good value. I think the following Bounty Campaign is good. See how you like here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3196486
Campaigns hosted by the TokenSuite team are always attracting attention and a lot of bounty options are offered. To more clearly follow his telegram channel https://t.me/TokenSuite
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

I can not recommend a nice bounty. I think everyone has their own way of determining a good bounty they will follow. Of course every time we want a good bounty and the exact payment we want in every bounty. I am currently joining BLACKFOL.IO bounty. In my opinion, this is a good bounty.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Winedmeel

Activity: 110
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:48:14 PM

My friend theres alot of good bounty campaigns right now, just spend your spare time to do some research about some recommended ICO to gain profitable Signature Campaign.
pokemon43

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:50:26 PM

You can open ICO rating site there you will see many ICO wich are offers bounty program and you will be able to choose one of the best
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

There are so many gifts out there, all that is left for you to choose the one that suits you depends on the task you are asking for and what you are ready to do. Previously you have to make sure some things before joining.
Research and learn the core of the project development concept you want to follow
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:07:22 AM

There are many good bounty campaign here my strategy in choosing bounty is I'm looking for a bounty manager that finished many bounty campaigns and don't have negative trust also ico that have a good project idea.
There are so many bounty campaigns and that you can become a member of any of the campaign and it can then help you in making of some better earning. However, the only thing which you need to take care of is that you need to gain lot of knowledge and that you need to work on your skills so that you can manage to gain higher ranks which will then be able to make more earning.
jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:12:56 AM

bounty campaigns for people with little money as investors in the world of crypto-currencies are very important. You should do research to find good bounty. the best bounty Kepler on the market right now

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:20:16 AM

There is nothing like best bounty, it is what you get at th end of the campaign, that makes you know whether you joined the right campaign or not. Bounty reward depend on the amount the team raised in total even if they promise huge reward at the begining and were unable to raise their hardcap it would also affect the bounty campaign
roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:04:07 AM

Hello there everyone...i have made some good money in couple of bounty campaigns like trade.io but after that i have not joined any other bounty campaign because i have not found any good one since then...please suggest me some good ones guys..will be grateful to you

Why don't you have a look at RoBET Bounty campaign?! RoBET is the perfect connection of cryptocurrencies and gambling! Check the website for further information on the project!

labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:07:56 AM

I’m participating in few bounty campaigns rite now which shivom is one of the fresh ones i’m Into the social media campaign. Try joining shivom, it’s managed by amazix, it’s great project that worths promoting and I believe in projects managed by amazix base on the information i’ve Heard about him. Thanks
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:30:19 AM

I find it very hard to choose the right bounty campaign. I mean, you commit for at least several weeks/months. Not only do I have to 'love' the project during this time, I also have to work magic to comply with the requirements all the time.

I try to find projects that are in my ball park. Also project that have a real future. I tend to skip projects with huge supplies, though this doesn't really say anything I guess.

I was lucky a few times with the bounties I joined. Most paid out quite well.

Not easy to spot a good new bounty in the bounty section, so much clutter and so many running campaigns....
netil

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:56:21 AM

I wonder if anyone participated in the campaigns in which you needed to authenticate? Tell me please if it was worth it and there were no negative consequences in the future?

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:01:20 AM

I represent IOS Signature Campaign right now. They need to promote the next generation of blockchain infrastructure. I like this campaign because I agree with their rules. They als pay participants in BTC and IOST, which are ERC-20 compatible. The token is already tradevle on Binance, Huobi, and OKEx.
JanuaryStars

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:02:24 AM

There are a lot of really good bounties out there and it would be a shame to name only a few.
But I would suggest that the bounties managed by Needmoney is one of those that I believe the best.
It has been very profitable and most of it are successful.
petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:43:04 AM

Do your own research. the forum a huge number of topics dedicated to the selection of bounty and a mass of tables in which the latest updates are collected. Learn this information and choose your campaign yourself.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
tterrorpipa

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:08:55 AM

Do your best research to make worth your participating in the bounty campaign.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
tterrorpipa

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:17:46 AM

Choosing bounty campaign now is hard. some of it is just a scam coin. so better do your research first.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:29:36 AM

I have a good one for you - NagriCoin bounty camppaign. Check it
mintyme

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:49:46 AM

I can suggest bountyhive.io
It is a website with active bounties.
You have to advertise their projects just like any other bounties.
But the good thing is, you dont have to post in their thread every week for your reports.
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:54:43 AM

This is my suggestion. I think you should try ELEMENTH ICO. They already reached soft cap. I saw they also got good rating on several ICO sites. For more details, you can try to look this bounty page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2899838.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: