Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:54:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bounty campaign to join right now  (Read 1325 times)
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:56:34 AM

I recommend Vinchain! Only some days are left, so it is high time! It is really worth it. To my mind, it will be profitable.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
ku10ng

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:56:40 AM

There many good campaign actually, you just need to search it at the right place . , but it depends on the manager and we see how good development for one of the bounty, especially we see bounty who has experienced success.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:02:28 AM

Hey, you can tham gia bounty Cashbet
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3283716.0
hason88hvbc

Activity: 242
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:07:58 AM

There many good campaign actually, you just need to search it at the right place . , but it depends on the manager and we see how good development for one of the bounty, especially we see bounty who has experienced success.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I suggest doing all bounty of hua_hui, he is experienced manager and prestige
moonkid2988

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:12:58 AM

maybe you can join ZPER bounty. as I am following now.  I think there will be many investors joining the program, please check here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3221278.0
Zizi19231

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

Bounty of the manager need money, he is experienced manager and prestige

yicheng

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

This is an interesting project that will grow strongly and you can double your money, maybe x10.  marineco.in It is a time tested network. Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin. It it very secure.Marinecoin is one of the most promising projects.   The ICO only requires you to do proof of promotion to be part of the awesome mtc ccommunity. Marinecoin is a self sustaining, zero fees, dev-less time dilution technology.All details are available here: marineco.in/icoFollow Facebook and Twitter by MTC:Facebook:ecoins/Twittewitter.com/MarineCoin_MTC
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:49:54 PM

you could join the bounty campaigns from your past bounty manager.
it might be you will get the same reward or less or more Cheesy
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:51:01 PM

I believe there are still tons of good and rewarding bounty campaigns out there. What you just need doing is to make your findings well to get the best ones so you won't have yourself to blame probably because the ICO to which you are participating in its bounty is a scam or failure/ if the bounty team are crooks of thieves.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:51:56 PM

The best is for us to know how we are going to assess one bounty campaign, if they are scam or not, it is easy to suggest campaigns for now to a person who you don't know most as they don't care if you will be victim of scam or not that is why we should know in ourselves how we are going to evaluate them.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:52:27 PM

I think this subject will be very helpful for those who are seeking bounty campaigns. The ICO campaigns are listed, all we have to do is to check the campaigns by our own and better check it and dig deeper. As for my suggestions, you may check TRAXIA Foundation. The project is good and very promising. Smiley

Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

I think this subject will be very helpful for those who are seeking bounty campaigns. The ICO campaigns are listed, all we have to do is to check the campaigns by our own and better check it and dig deeper. As for my suggestions, you may check TRAXIA Foundation. The project is good and very promising. Smiley

TRAXIA is a promising project, but the signature campaign is not accepted there anymore! In other campaigns - maybe!

hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:09:59 PM

If you are in the crypto world you probably have information about bounty campaign hunting. This is a good thing because Power is a unique opportunity you have to take advantage of. In the Bounty, world money is just waiting to be collected.Do not look at every Bounty Campaign and do not think you should join him unless you're sure it's worth getting in. There are always different categories of Bounty campaigns and everyone can be different from the ideal bounty campaign fleet method. You will have to do serious research and follow a good strategy to find the best and most reliable award campaigns. The only bad thing about mountain campaigns is that there are too many cheaters on the market. The team behind the project may have created a project to defraud the user and steal his money. One way to detect fraud is to look at the project's team.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Nana99

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:45:19 PM

Join LuckyToken bounty and airdrop campain. It is good.
wizzydizzycrypto

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

I would look into Crowdholding. They are a co-creation platform where you get crypto for giving feedback to other startups. I find it better than typical bounties because:-

- They have some tokens that are actually on exchanges such as DeepOnion, SmartCash and also some new exciting ones, instead of hoping the ICO is successful, hits on exchanges and then you can cash out.

- If you comment on a task, you have the chance to get both Crowdholding's YUP and the other token. 2 birds with one stone.

- The better the comment, and the more up votes you get, the more of the stake you get. Means if you know what you are talking about, you get more.

- Actually makes a difference for startups as they are getting validation, not just spammy messages on Facebook.

It's free to sign up and start commenting, the website is :- https://www.crowdholding.com
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:41:09 PM

any good tips how to analyze bounty programs? what to look at, except reading whitepaper? I think it makes more sense to get to bounty program at the beginning. But how to know that the project will succeed? Smiley
jeldzrey16

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:44:46 PM

Bunch of ICO have conducting their bounty campaign. Since some are too much promising and some are thrifty. I suggest you to pay an attention with the WORLD PEACE COIN(Link is on my signature) try brother for you to gain some profits.

▀▀ ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀▀ ITSMYNE▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀
Noksyd85

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:45:22 PM

Yep, Bountyhive all the way !
pigtalk

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:59:05 AM

Every now and then in our lives huge opportunities come our way.  These special events do not happen too foten.  For a limited time mtc will be holding a free distribution for its ico.  Marinecoín is a crypto coin with cutting edge technology that originated in 2013.  You may be wondering what makes marinecoín so special.  It is a devl-less, artificial intelligence coin that will have immense value in the future.  Quite frankly 100x seems like a small amount from where it’s at right now. Take a look at the website and disco just do some proof of promotion and join the mtc community
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:53:47 PM

In my opinion the best bounty program currently is Bitpaction which is held by bounty manager julerz12.
This project has great opportunities in the future, the available exchanger platform has a complete feature.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: