Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:41:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bounty campaign to join right now  (Read 1325 times)
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:38:56 AM

If IOST bounty campaigns have any openings for new participants, I would like to share it with you. However, there are no openings for new participants. It is one of the best campaigns out there. In original 4 weeks of the campaign, us, participants earned as big as 50$ (for Jr. Members) that is more than twice the original 20$ (for Jr. Members). Because it kept increasing.

You can look at Bountylord.com and Bountyhive.io for some ongoing campaigns today. Hope you can find some mate.
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:43:50 AM

Now, you must see Qurrex. This project has reached the soft cap and going stronger to reach the hard cap. The token allocation is around  4,3%. It is very promising. Of course, you must analyze first the bounty program that you want to participate to avoid the scam. You can learn about Qurrex on their bounty program. It is nice to share information here.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 07:38:44 AM

Hello there everyone...i have made some good money in couple of bounty campaigns like trade.io but after that i have not joined any other bounty campaign because i have not found any good one since then...please suggest me some good ones guys..will be grateful to you
I cannot tell what is the good campaign but I can give you some tips to chose the proper and I think somehow legit bounty campaign, well first of all I consider first the bounty manager by checking of his/her portfolio and his/her rank because if he/she have  a high rank then he/she have more experience secondly the appearance of the bounty campaign if it is attractive then it is good because it give them a lot of effort and lastly is the spread sheet if the spread sheet is updating then it is a good campaign.
lkcoindaddy

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:42:10 AM

Hello there everyone...i have made some good money in couple of bounty campaigns like trade.io but after that i have not joined any other bounty campaign because i have not found any good one since then...please suggest me some good ones guys..will be grateful to you
Feel free to join here https://t.me/amazix_bounties to get a good bounties. I am not their promoter but I want to promote their bounties because I know their bounties is most potential for me, And the chances to get profit in the end is big.
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:03:21 AM

first you have to do is work seriously and focus on the ICO you are working on ..
because every ICO is translucent with which he is targeted you will definitely get a considerable reward in the ico
caugiay074

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

My friend theres alot of good bounty campaigns right now, just spend your spare time to do some research about some recommended ICO to gain profitable Signature Campaign.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:06:26 PM

My friend theres alot of good bounty campaigns right now, just spend your spare time to do some research about some recommended ICO to gain profitable Signature Campaign.

there are many scam ICO. you're right. And ICO often takes many months and still they don't get any money. and when you have invested they run away with your money. that's no fun anymore.and no one knows beforehand if it will be a good ico. these are all just speculations. and if you want to trade without a fee....there is a new exchange ( CGCX) without a fee until the end of august 2018... and you still have an airdrop when you register
trantu0490

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:48:32 PM

I can not recommend a nice bounty. I think everyone has their own way of determining a good bounty they will follow. Of course every time we want a good bounty and the exact payment we want in every bounty. I am currently joining BLACKFOL.IO bounty. In my opinion, this is a good bounty.
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:29:06 PM

making choice of a bounty program is a difficult because you want the bounty that would give you much reward for your work, so joining the right bounty for me I normally follow some good manages that list verified bounty then from their list of bounties do your research and detect the one you really like.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:36:49 PM

There are some trusted bounties in this list: Universal Labs, Codex protocol, SGM, Trivver and Pdata. Thats all bounties from middle providers of bounties ofcourse without a great rewards but more trusted.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:00:47 PM

I think it's better if you do your own research and don't rely on anyone's advice atleast you'll learn how to find good ICO and won't regret later on and blame someone cause the one you joined fail
Tumteam

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:13:01 PM

Hi everyone...i have profited in couple of abundance crusades like trade.io however after that I have not joined some other abundance battle since I have not discovered any great one since then...please propose me some great ones guys..will be appreciative to you
abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:17:12 PM

I think you should do your own research because everyone will have a different point of view in assessing a project, like I currently think the project I follow is very good but not necessarily for others
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:30:37 PM

I gladly offered . but now so many scams that it is difficult to offer something, If you trust other people's opinions that here is a project that in my opinion is quite promising. One Social
cointrader78

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:19:12 AM

At present, BUITCOIN announces many bounty programs for award hunters. But to choose a good campaign is very difficult, and now I am doing a campaign called buddy, through search and research I have quite high evaluation of this project.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:06:25 AM

Feel free to join here https://t.me/amazix_bounties to get a good bounties. I am not their promoter but I want to promote their bounties because I know their bounties is most potential for me, And the chances to get profit in the end is big.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:58:52 AM

Try to find with your own mate, to avoid regret to somebody after they recommend you a scam ICO bounty campaign. Your effort will go for nothing, practice yourself make it habit in order to survive in crypto world. Don't afraid to get mistake because we are just human being nobody's perfect.
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:18:26 AM

I appreciate how the amazix team works, they are both project assistants and bounty managers. In some other bounty management teams, when asking questions about the project, the bounty managers say they should go through the official team to ask without immediate answers to the questioner.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:57:48 PM

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:34:51 PM

When the difficult market conditions make a lot of projects fail, this certainly has a big impact on the bounty so we find it difficult to get big profits from the bounty, once people can get thousands of dollars a month from the bounty, but now if you get $ 100 a month then it's good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: