Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:06:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bounty campaign to join right now  (Read 1325 times)
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

There are many good bounties that are going on right now. You just have to check it on the bounty thread. You can try Gemera token bounty, or the bounties handled by Amazix, Sylon , Wapinter or Blockeye.

Don't just rely with other person because everything is just a forecast of them, you must try to research with your own which is a legit in order not to regrets by the end. Bounty campaign is having a good rewards so let just continue to plan first before joining for the security.
I have already made sure that even if you study the technical documentation of the project 100%, and find out all the team members and if you take into account the rating of the Bounty Manager, it still does not guarantee you 100% success.
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

There are too many good bounty campaigns are best to join in these months you can search it for your self and find the suitable campaign for you.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

There are so many sites for you to get good bounties you can also check on the tread for new bounties but just ensure they are worth the time and hard work cause some bounties now are more or less offering little or nothing so make a thorough research on them thanks
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

I think BountyHive platform gives best bounties. Unfortunately there so many people there so it is almost impossible to take part in it.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:48:26 PM

You really need to do your own due diligence, so far the last four bounty campaigns I did for signature either haven't paid me yet or turned to scam, so it's really difficult now to find which ones are good and which ones are bad. I have not earned anything for months and it has crippled me financially to the point that I nearly lost my home because of the delayed payments, or nonpayments/scams/ rubbish tokens that don't even hit an exchange. You really need to make your own research. I now spend more time trading and also got an arbitrage auto robot I am in that makes me some profits, so bounties I just look at as a lottery ticket, IF and when I get paid, will be some extra income.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

Eosex bounty market exchange.we will get eos token for payment bounty program.we know eos coin hasbeen popular at some  market exchange.i think eosex make make a good project with list of market that use pair of eos coin.this is good bounty program

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:14:47 PM

The best bounty campaign at the moment is datablockchain, because they raised enough to make high payouts, it is old bounty, back to that golden times of bounties unlike all projects on a market.
dinamo1979

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:42:55 PM
Merited by hashshashin (1)

Hello there everyone...i have made some good money in couple of bounty campaigns like trade.io but after that i have not joined any other bounty campaign because i have not found any good one since then...please suggest me some good ones guys..will be grateful to you
Hey. I am a newbie, but I have already seen a lot of topics created on this forum regarding the selection of bounty campaigns. I can share what I have noted. Here you can find the campaign bounty:
1. @amazix_bounties
2. @ CSBounty
3. @ BountySuiteSupport
4. @SylonBounty
5. @bountysandraevans
I hope this information will be useful to you.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:01:06 AM

Just look at my signature. I think this project is one of the best to date. We are on a mission to provide end-to-end solutions for E-Commerce Marketplace, Touch & Pay Cryptocurrency Card, Online Cryptocurrency Payment, and Unified Reward System powered by the Ethereum Blockchain.

Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:02:59 AM

Hello there everyone...i have made some good money in couple of bounty campaigns like trade.io but after that i have not joined any other bounty campaign because i have not found any good one since then...please suggest me some good ones guys..will be grateful to you
tjere are a lot of things that ypu might enjoynroght now abut i am not a good advisor here as i do jot loke bounties
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:03:44 AM

Just look at my signature. I think this project is one of the best to date. We are on a mission to provide end-to-end solutions for E-Commerce Marketplace, Touch & Pay Cryptocurrency Card, Online Cryptocurrency Payment, and Unified Reward System powered by the Ethereum Blockchain.

there are some good blunty cmpaigns bit i still thinkmthat you will find the one that ylu are looking for and you might be happy
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:09:22 AM

I do not have much experience in finding good bonus campaigns. I sign up for any bonus campaign on the forum and join in hard work. Until the end of the campaign and receive the bonus, I know how much money.
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:00:06 AM

Now there are very few companies that may be of potential interest to bounty-hunters. I could recommend the company, whose signature I have now, but the term of this bounty is almost over.

moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:13:31 AM

maybe it's too late, the campaign only has 2 weeks left. the rules for signature campaign participants are very difficult, 20 posts for me are not easy.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:13:40 AM

there are too many bounties that appear every day and make everyone feel confused in determining the bounty and for that I suggest you to do research and see the vision and mission of the project, if indeed the project has a good idea then it will most likely have great potential success
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:20:32 AM

There are many promising bounty campaign right now and Dominium is one of the best bounty to join in. As to other bounties out there that are also promising, i also participate in their social media campaign because i don't want to waste the opportunity having their tokens too.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:54:15 AM

Hey. I am a newbie, but I have already seen a lot of topics created on this forum regarding the selection of bounty campaigns. I can share what I have noted. Here you can find the campaign bounty:
1. @amazix_bounties
2. @ CSBounty
3. @ BountySuiteSupport
4. @SylonBounty
5. @bountysandraevans
You did a good job. This information can be really useful, because in these groups the telegrams that you indicated can be used to find a good bounty campaign.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

1. @amazix_bounties
2. @ CSBounty
3. @ BountySuiteSupport
4. @SylonBounty
5. @bountysandraevans
You did a good job. This information can be really useful, because in these groups the telegrams that you indicated can be used to find a good bounty campaign.
It's good to join to bounty when you know the managers reputable, before they accept the job, they also do a due diligence just like an investor
because their reward just like us depends on the success of the project.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:22:58 PM

there is no best bounty at the moment because the overall market of cryptos are down but if you arent itch about selling your earnings then you are still welcome to join them as long as you know what to do .  you can get suggestions from other users that already have a experience on this business  .goodluck

There are many promising bounty campaign right now and Dominium is one of the best bounty to join in. As to other bounties out there that are also promising, i also participate in their social media campaign because i don't want to waste the opportunity having their tokens too.

Many ? Lol , do you mean many scams .  promising bounty is verry rare to find these days  because of the growing number of competition  .

You are only saying that dominium is a good bounty just because you are a part of their project . dont mislead innoscent people here .
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:08:41 AM

yes, there are many campaigns that are happening now, and many campaigns are deceptive or fruitless, even every day I find many campaigns starting or new, it can be said that a day I can find more than five.
this is a barrier for current bounty campaign seekers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: