Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to evaluate ICO's ?  (Read 125 times)
renef132 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:04:00 PM

Hey guys,

im interested in evaluating ICO Projects. I did some research on which factors to check in order to separate good projects form bad ones/scam before putting my money in. I put together an article with all my findings:

https://medium.com/trusteddapps/the-ultimate-guide-to-review-icos-v1-0-1dfb75f9cc33

What are the most important factors for you when deciding whether or not to invest your money? Am i missing an important point?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
if_so_klara_99

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:29:45 PM

Hey guys,

im interested in evaluating ICO Projects. I did some research on which factors to check in order to separate good projects form bad ones/scam before putting my money in. I put together an article with all my findings:

https://medium.com/trusteddapps/the-ultimate-guide-to-review-icos-v1-0-1dfb75f9cc33

What are the most important factors for you when deciding whether or not to invest your money? Am i missing an important point?

Look at who and how has been the security audit done! If you find data, carefully investigate it, if you don't, ask them, if you get nothing, get the hell out of there, it's a scam!  Wink
draculaaa

Activity: 233
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:31:51 PM
Merited by bubblebubble (1)

1 try to understand the project
2 find info about here or on Reddit
3 evaluate team skills advisors and agreements signed
renef132 (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

Hey guys,

Look at who and how has been the security audit done! If you find data, carefully investigate it, if you don't, ask them, if you get nothing, get the hell out of there, it's a scam!  Wink

Is there a way to make sure a security audit has been performed ? In theory the project could just claim it has been done...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: