Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 06:25:22 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for an investor  (Read 700 times)
luciferxe (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 10:11:06 PM

Hello.

I have been reading on the forums and around the scene for a long long time.
I was here at the beggining but left do to other things in my life.

In the past couple weeks I have found that mining is the way to go. I have been mining since I came back to the scene.(about 2 8 days) Running it on my 5770 210mhash/s.

It is yet to yield a block. I understand why and the whole blah blah blah.(it is a gamble)

What I have found is a way to build a rig fo 1gh/s+ extremely cheap! The whole unit would be $618 and change.

I am also a stay at home dad. Which is driving me crazy.

What I am proposing is 2 options really.

One is an investor. Someone whom can place the money down on the hardware. I have the knowhow to get it all running at optimal performance.

I have a lot of time at home to keep an eye on everything.

I would put money down. But having a child and wife with an income of $220/wk really does not cut it to invest. After rent and bills we have about $25/wk for food.

So I am asking for an investor. I can maintain about 40-80 units at once. I have experience in this conecpt. Just not with bitcoins. I use to work for a private lab. NDA's prevent me from talking about it in detail.
Since I am currently not working. Just a stay at home dad. I can put 99% of my time into this.

Option 2 would be. I build some people the rigs for their own mining. If this is the case. I must know 24-48 hours in advance. The price would be $675 per rig. I would also need an advance on the money.

Now I understand almost all of you reading this thread will be saying.

We do not know you nor do we have any trust. As my account was just made.

I would not know how t begin to build the trust. But then again. You are willing to trust the concept of mining in the first place. Which is a risk. Especially if you choose to invest anywhere into mining. Since it is still a gamble.

This is the choice of the person choosing to invest or not. Please do not fill this thread up with a bunch of doubt. As I know none of you and none of you know me. Unless we have met in other forums.

I do not want to sound harsh. As I know it pushes away potential investors. Just remember one thing. I will not be walked upon.

I do have other people I see in real life(church, family, friends,etc) I can ask to invest or for a couple loans. So do not fret.

Do not waste your breath if it will just be a negative response or trolling. I will not waste my time reading the messages if this is the case.

I am serious about this. I will only talk to serious invstors.

We can build trust outside of the forums. I just ask here as this is the biggest community for bitcoin and enthusiast.

Thank you all that are serious about this for reading.

To all others. Sorry we could not do business together.
Wuked

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2011, 10:38:15 PM

Are you asking for BTC or dollars ?

luciferxe (OP)

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 10:42:16 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2011, 11:08:37 PM by luciferxe

I am looking for dollars right now. Unless some one can show me a good place to exchange them for USD.
As I do not know how long these rigs will stay at this price.
Sorry I did not specify.

EDIT: Right now I am broke at both ends of the spectrum. No USD and not much for BTC right now. I do however contian the knowledge, have the time, understand how it works, the room for the hardware in a secure enviornment and much more. Just not the last piece of the puzzle. Sad
Weaver

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 10:43:17 PM

Uhh... This seems suspect.
Give more proof you know what you're doing please!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: