Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:53:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite coin? How many have you got?  (Read 266 times)
ekn222 (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:44:24 PM

I assume you have few coins...But what is your favorite? the one you hold no mater what? The one that make you smile when you  go to work or sit with friends? Smiley  how many have  you got?
Mine is NEO..I have 10 NEOS...I invested a bit late...I can't sell that one...what is yours?
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:11:22 PM

I only have one coin like that in my portfolio and that is Bitcoin. Every other altcoin is subject to getting thrown away at a moment's notice given the fundamentals or the sentiment of the market change. Don't get attached at the hip to a coin, your trading will get hindered because of that emotion involved.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:15:56 PM

BTC of course, the rest of the coins are just small experiments. Some are interesting, and I like to support the developers, so I buy and hold some, who knows, some of them pump real big years later, but being realistic, it's like playing the lottery, you never know what's going to happen.

All the serious, heavy weight development in crypto happens in bitcoin. Anyone selling bitcoin is fucking up big time long term.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

I assume you have few coins...But what is your favorite? the one you hold no mater what? The one that make you smile when you  go to work or sit with friends? Smiley  how many have  you got?
Mine is NEO..I have 10 NEOS...I invested a bit late...I can't sell that one...what is yours?
In spite of the current falling of this coin, NEO is a very promising crypto currency. It is a platform for tokens like Ethereum or Cardano. I think NEO should start to attract some ICOs in order to be widely promoted in the crypto community. But the developers arranged airdrop ONT, and those money appeared on the crypto exchange markets decreasing the price of NEO more and more. Sad
esq1337

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:10:17 PM

Monero because of the privacy and ethereum that was my first coins, and now I like OmiseGO, EOS, Dash, ZCash
ekn222 (OP)

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:18:23 AM

I only have one coin like that in my portfolio and that is Bitcoin. Every other altcoin is subject to getting thrown away at a moment's notice given the fundamentals or the sentiment of the market change. Don't get attached at the hip to a coin, your trading will get hindered because of that emotion involved.
I agree with you...
skaya7

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:23:21 AM

my face is laughters ethereum and wepower daily buyer I have gained a very good profit from wepower and I keep getting ethereum at every opportunity trying to get my long term investment

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:41:17 AM

My favorite coin is CHSB and I have 38000 CHSB coins, although now the price is down and make me lose, but I still believe CHSB coin will make me rich in the future later, therefore I still keep the CHSB coin while the coin goes down.

bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:44:51 AM

Many coins are really good and interesting but my favourite is Waves. I was interested in it from the very beginning, i watched all increases and falls. I believe this coin will achieve a lot, because for me is good like ethereum
Arroware

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:49:20 AM

For me the most important coins make me smile in the short term there is no more bitcoin that I like best, because for me bitcoin is very easy to get more profit, see bitcoin price every day always go up even higher, and for me investment in enthereum also good in the long run, because for me his travel enthereum is still long.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

of course bitcoin is my favorite, but there are also other alt that I hold such as litecoin, ethereum, monero, waves, neo and doge. other than that, my main goal is always collecting bitcoin, if I get any profit I always always swap and save it into bitcoin.
melscrypto

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:16:52 AM

My favourite is Doge, just because the community makes me smile. I have a few thousand, nothing major.
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:18:34 AM

The first place is bitcoin. I will not say anything new. It does not matter whether you like bitcoin or not, you should have it in your wallet.
Among the altcoins, I really like the AION project. I bought a pretty large quantity. I think this is a great prospect in development. Now it's 3 dollars, but this price is very far from reality. I think 15-20 dollars is more accurate price.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

Bitcoin always my first choice! and besides bitcoin others are my preference is also most trusted valuable and well developed cryptocurrency like ethereum bch and litecoin. ripple also good choice I think for long-term holding.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

I assume you have few coins...But what is your favorite? the one you hold no mater what? The one that make you smile when you  go to work or sit with friends? Smiley  how many have  you got?
Bitcoin is always my favorite coin because this is the one and only promising platform. So everyone should hold this coin and we do not worried about this technology it is continuously growing in the crypto market.     NEO also good potential platform but still market is fluctuating so many of them exchange this coin it is affected in value of this coin. Whatever happens in the market Bitcoin is again growing.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

My favourite coin is FUCK token. It literally shows that you can create a literal piece of shit as a coin, and it will still moon. Proof of concept and all that..
Haley craft

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:21:42 PM

I currently hold BTC and NEO, and I hold BTC because it is the leader of the cryptocurrency market, so it is worth my long-term holding, while there are a lot of ICO projects based on NEO, and the potential to continue to rise is very high.

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:22:29 PM

I have a favorite Bitcoin coin. I will not trade it for anything. I believe that it should be for everyone, who deals with crypto currency.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:27:51 PM

Although I have got BTC, ETH, GNT, LBC and a few others, but my favorite is BTC for obvious reasons.
Holding a BTC gives immense pride and it is the highest valued currency. I have got around 5 BTCs.
netadacadug

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

My favorite coin as of now is BTC and Etereum, coz BTC is my first coin i got in my wallet and i convert it into peso and that was my first cash out, i have also ethereum but less than 0.002 eth only thats why i am proud to say that is my favorite coins,😁 im a beginner of the crypto world and i continue about this becoz very interesting and you can make money, and you can get many idea about bitcoin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: