Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 09:25:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn $ 15.000 for two days?  (Read 947 times)
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:30:17 PM

I've always wondered how people make big money without effort. I've heard that airdrops can help me with this, so found several channels with lists of airdrops. How do you think it is worth starting? Are there any pitfalls in this matter? Any advises?

Making money is not that easy. It takes a high rank and/or luck to earn that huge per day. That is quite impossible to earn on a daily basis unless you are some big time trader. Money in airdrops are also not likely to happen. Sometimes, coins in airdrops are shitcoins. Lucky you if you get a valuable coin.

Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:13:58 PM

I've always wondered how people make big money without effort. I've heard that airdrops can help me with this, so found several channels with lists of airdrops. How do you think it is worth starting? Are there any pitfalls in this matter? Any advises?

I think money does not exist without us working, if want to have a lot of money of course must be diligent work. Language terms; who is actives, he who can.
Asgar 9

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:22:41 PM

In order to earn $ 15,000 in two days, you need to have a large amount of money to start. Just by participating in airdrops you will not earn anything during this time.
Yana_1

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

This is not done. You can not earn $ 15,000 in airdrops, especially in two days. Only a few of the airdrops pay coins for a month, mostly after ICO, and this is a few months exactly.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

I think by way of betting or trading, but you also need big capital to get a profit that big.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

Airdrop can never make you rich except the most reliable ones that are serious.I would advice you do bounty campaigns plus your airdrop. Please don't ever depend sorely on airdrop because only a few of them can make sense. However be careful how you do airdrop because some of them are scams.

HOMT

Powered by,
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

Airdrop is free, Join as many Airdrops as you can. But it can't get enough profit as you expected. Try joining Signature Campaigns as your sideline it will give you extra income.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:45:34 PM

My friend nothing is impossible but its difficult to earn this huge amount within 2 days.If you  invested huge  capital and you are engage in day to day trading then somewhat its possible to earn this money.Many investors who are holding huge amount of BTC they are making huge profits on daily basis.For getting this amount you need to be very skillful trader otherwise you may lose major part of your investment.So my answer is yes this return is possible.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:49:02 PM

Its very difficult to earn this huge amount of money without two days by just filling airdrop forms. I have been in the crypto world for over 9 months now and am yet to make $10000 even in all airdrops and bounties and you are talking of 15k within two days. My friend, its very difficult to make such amount in two days.

Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:51:22 PM

I think that's hard, unless you have big capital and do trading to get $ 15000 in 2 day.
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:53:10 PM

in 2 days. Get 15k USD. If you have 100k USD. It's very easy. Just talk and eat 10% if you do not have capital. it's really hard
veliq

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:02:23 PM

that would earn some good money, you need to invest in promising coins and put them off for a long time! and on short sales you will not earn anything except a headache
weston4mills

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

Many people make money really fast but then they loose them because they don't know how to manipulate the amount they have. First, learn how to make money and how to manage your finances

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

$15000 in two days it's not possible.And in this days most of the airdrops are scam or even they give the coin that is priceless.Yeah, some airdrop is still good.But Its impossible to make 15000 form airdrop.

SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:13:28 PM

That's who starts earning so does not always get anything. The main understanding of the whole process, and then the accumulation and not vice versa. With airdrops, you will never get such a sum and now even investing does not help for 2 days to collect.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:15:02 PM

$15K for two days collecting airdrops? I don't think this is possible unless you join thousands airdrops with bot or something.
Airdrop is free, Join as many Airdrops as you can. But it can't get enough profit as you expected. Try joining Signature Campaigns as your sideline it will give you extra income.
Did you earn $15K from signature campaigns in two days? I don't think so. Nothing comes for free and for $15K you will have to work hard. But in two days? Not a chance.  Roll Eyes

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

Don't focus on airdrop because its not profitable you can't even earn more on it, and if you want to earn 15k for two days then you should have a large money also to invest 'cause that is the best way to earn more profits which is the high amount you trade there will be a big profits after  .  but first thing to do you is you should know if the coins you want to trade is has tend to soar within 2days to assure that you can double your money on it .
Haunebu

Activity: 3080
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:22:16 PM

My friend nothing is impossible but its difficult to earn this huge amount within 2 days.If you  invested huge  capital and you are engage in day to day trading then somewhat its possible to earn this money.Many investors who are holding huge amount of BTC they are making huge profits on daily basis.For getting this amount you need to be very skillful trader otherwise you may lose major part of your investment.So my answer is yes this return is possible.
I agree with you here. It is completely possible to earn such an amount in such a short span of time in the crypto market thanks to the extreme volatility of this market, but it all comes down to luck at the end of the day. Research helps in this case, but luck plays a major role since it is not easy to earn such a huge amount in such a short span of time without extremely good luck. For example, I have personally earned close to $10k from an airdrop(Oyster Pearl) in recent times and all I had to was simply fill in a form and waited for a few weeks.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

Some airdrops are good, but a lot are a waste of time. You need to be quite selective and only go for the good projects.
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:23:12 PM

If you get lucky you could make osme money from airdrops but usually its not much. If you have capital better learn how to trade, this is where the big moneys at.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: