Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:39:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn $ 15.000 for two days?  (Read 943 times)
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:32:27 AM

I've always wondered how people make big money without effort. I've heard that airdrops can help me with this, so found several channels with lists of airdrops. How do you think it is worth starting? Are there any pitfalls in this matter? Any advises?
People that make big money without much effort are those that have quite much amount as investment in crypto either for trading or for holding. Money is easy to easy basically if you have enough knowledge in the field. Earning money if not a big deal in crypto, if you can analyse the market and know the entry and exit points by doing research, reading and studying charts.

Airdrops can be quite profitable some times, but nowadays most of the coins dropped in airdrops are either scam or not received. Few years ago airdrop was good way to earn free money, but its not anymore. To survive in crypto market now , you have to be smart and logical.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:40:56 AM

If you literally $ 15 thousand for 2 days, then it will work, if you  invest or trade with a very large amount. The best thing is to join the very promising ICO project.
One can earn quite much of money by just investing in the right ICO. Nowadays most of the ICO’s are scam and ponzi schemes, so I would recommend to do proper research and reading of their whitepaper and checking the team working behind it before buying the ICO’s. some ICO’s can provide as much as 100X returns if the potential and technology is good. A regulation must be passed by the government stating that before launching and ICO, it must be registered under the government so that scams and ponzi schemes can be minimized.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

I've always wondered how people make big money without effort. I've heard that airdrops can help me with this, so found several channels with lists of airdrops. How do you think it is worth starting? Are there any pitfalls in this matter? Any advises?
I was beginning to earn money in a bounty. When I earned capital, began to invest in ICO. This is the fastest way to make money.

Rlyn

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:06:39 AM

earning $15,000 in two days?  not impossible but it hard to imagine. well maybe airdrop can help you two earn money but most of the airdrop have tasks to do like referring people. so i think its not in the airdrop.

lolcoccco

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:11:29 AM

trade is a way, but you need 100000$ for beggin  Tongue
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:12:48 AM

Maybe you can see people now earning that kind of money without effort but they work hard for it to reach that point wherein it doesn't take that much effort anymore to make that amount. If you depend on airdrops, most of them are worthless when you received it unless some of those coins would moon like bitcoin then you can gain maybe $15,000 but not in two days. Unless you have a capital like 100 BTC then you can trade and you can easily get that amount if you know what you are doing because if you just trade without a plan then you can lose that amount too or even more.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Nachoo

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:25:04 AM

I think it is very difficult to earn that amount in two days and constantly. With airdrops you can be lucky and make a good profit, but we do not talk about these figures. The only way to do this is arbitrage by bot, expert trading, masternode and mining.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:40:42 AM

Maybe you can see people now earning that kind of money without effort but they work hard for it to reach that point wherein it doesn't take that much effort anymore to make that amount. If you depend on airdrops, most of them are worthless when you received it unless some of those coins would moon like bitcoin then you can gain maybe $15,000 but not in two days. Unless you have a capital like 100 BTC then you can trade and you can easily get that amount if you know what you are doing because if you just trade without a plan then you can lose that amount too or even more.

Earning $15k in 2 days that too in crypto trading highly impossible. as you said you need big capital plus you have must have the courage to invest that big money in crypto. this is over expectation don't know what to say and which coin is best.
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:47:43 AM

Earning $15k in 2 days that too in crypto trading highly impossible. as you said you need big capital plus you have must have the courage to invest that big money in crypto. this is over expectation don't know what to say and which coin is best.

I think it's possible to make $ 1 million in two days, if you have $ 100 million in your account, that's too easy, this question is not really constructive.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:48:36 AM

That's a question that surprised me a lot. No work will earn $ 15k within 2 days. Bill Gates' sales still can not hit $ 15k within 2 days. You should set a lower target and look for good jobs to achieve a small turnover.
Setting too big goals will not make you better because you will never do that. You will feel sad and tired of being disappointed about yourself.  Cheesy

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:49:36 AM

People that make big money without much effort are those that have quite much amount as investment in crypto either for trading or for holding. Money is easy to easy basically if you have enough knowledge in the field. Earning money if not a big deal in crypto, if you can analyse the market and know the entry and exit points by doing research, reading and studying charts.

Airdrops can be quite profitable some times, but nowadays most of the coins dropped in airdrops are either scam or not received. Few years ago airdrop was good way to earn free money, but its not anymore. To survive in crypto market now , you have to be smart and logical.

I really agree with you. Thinking to make money through airdrop is very questionable. You receive few bucks and will have to spend most of it in the transactions fees

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:54:46 AM

Ha-ha, via airdrops for two days you can make 15$, not 15.000. If you want to make 15k, you can invest 13k$ during the correction of btc and then you can earn 15-20% when the currency will restored.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
gabdel1

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:56:31 AM

15k in two days without investing? Where did you get that number from?
ainunfm

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:04:10 AM

meh
airdrop right now is just giving small income for you, and there is too many airdrop and still many are scams too
just don't give a big hopes to airdrop
if you want to earn money you just need the ability to how you can get it, some new creative works,
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:12:10 AM

now a days maximum airdrop are scam ,fake and this is really unprofitable. but some airdrop are really profitable, like rebl, eltcoin coin etc.

Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:18:40 AM

I want to disappoint you. Money cannot be earned without effort. What you see from the outside is not true. You don't see the long days that traders spend exploring different news and strategies. You do not see those moments when traders lose money. There are lucky ones who won the lottery but a lot of people who buy lottery tickets all my life and won nothing.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:25:26 AM

You must search and find your way of making money yep you can join to some Airdrops but as was said its not so easy if Airdrop is not a scam thne you will need do some work for it ,i can suggest DeepOnion as a Airdrop but there you will need work too so ,its so dificult make realy free money whout doing nothing just sign up and make 1000-2000 usd or more.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:42:34 AM

In telegram chat i think theres a lot of advertising there just click the link and more peolpe will join the chat..coz people hunting a easily money without  an effort..just click the link.. and you can earn..you can also try to earn token in bounty and join the promising ICO project.. literally $ 15thousand in 2days  it will work if you will do that all things..
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:06:59 AM

airdrop and bounty open fast money they misunderstand it, because great results also need effort and patience. airdrop bounty does not cost you if you wait a few months may look their price, but only tokens that have a good mission vision in the project that can survive
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

As for me, it is so better to invest in a decent and promising project, which in the future will bring you a good income, so you can support the project participating in the bounty of the company, thereby earn some more tokens by supporting the project in which you have invested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: