Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:57:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn $ 15.000 for two days?  (Read 958 times)
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:38:02 PM

I've always wondered how people make big money without effort. I've heard that airdrops can help me with this, so found several channels with lists of airdrops. How do you think it is worth starting? Are there any pitfalls in this matter? Any advises?
I doubt if you can earn from airdrop up to $15,000 in just 2 days. Majority of airdrops are useless and will have no value. Even does potential good airdrop will not going to have a value in an instant. It needs a lot of top to have some good value maybe 1 year or more.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:53:57 PM

Earning $15,000 with airdrop in 2 days is highly impossible. Most airdrops don’t worth alot in the initial stage. Most likely, you need to hold the airdropped coins for a period of time. Even so, earning $15,000 might not be possible.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:58:35 PM

I've always wondered how people make big money without effort. I've heard that airdrops can help me with this, so found several channels with lists of airdrops. How do you think it is worth starting? Are there any pitfalls in this matter? Any advises?
I never heard about any kinds of airdrops, with such a big cash! May be two zero's superfluous LOL. You can start, but i think it's a waste of time, I mean airdrops. Maximum from one air drop is 5$, I've earned and if you hold them, which I do hold, the price stays pretty much the same! Well I guess it's all luck, as people don't really get in the project to get airdrops.

myrliska1313

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:38:20 PM

Now there are such airdrops that you can not expect a lot of money from them, the more you wrote such a sum. I'm generally on the first airdrop earned 0.54 cents  Grin
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:50:31 PM

Most of the airdrops now are scam and if there's a legit airdrop, it doesn't give you tokens right after you signed up or do the required tasks, it usually takes weeks or months to distribute the airdrop tokens because they distribute this tokens right after the crowdsale.

There are so many reason why joining airdrop will not give you more benefit unless you are very lucky.
Your target is not normal to gain that much money just by joining airdrop.
Gaining that much is only possible if we invest in good lucky altcoin and need much capital too.
nesso

Activity: 640
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:53:24 PM

it is impossible to earn $ 15,000 with airdrop. if you want to earn 15 thousand dollars in just 2 days, you have to invest at least 100 thousand dollars and you have to catch up. so it's pretty hard. do not dream of earning big bucks with airdrop Smiley
coinmgnet

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:55:59 PM

Try to participate in Bounty Campaigns, and I mean, not Signature Campaigns, try translations or Content Creation, those usually pay the highest, some projects may even pay you 15.000 USD per content/translation.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:06:53 PM

Earning $15,000 with airdrop in 2 days is highly impossible. Most airdrops don’t worth alot in the initial stage. Most likely, you need to hold the airdropped coins for a period of time. Even so, earning $15,000 might not be possible.
I heard a few days ago there was a very high quality airdrop, but it could not be worth up to $ 15k. and same with you, just with airdrop, you can not earn money without doing anything.

JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:08:44 PM

you have proof if only two day
and only join youre telegram group can get 15k dollar

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tennesseeJedEYE

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:10:09 PM

It is very possible to earn money with Airdrops, but remember nothing is free. Also most airdrops are payed out after ICO has ended, usually a month or two after signup. Good luck to everybody tho! Crypto is a great space to be in at this time in history.
KingKrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:10:30 PM

There are plenty of ways you could follow in order to earn that amount of money. For example:
1. If you already have some money, say $1000. Invest them in an ICO with potential, and if you are lucky, you might get 1500% increase in just 2 days
2. Participate in Bounty Campaigns, you can earn serious money there
3. Airdrops, Giveaways, you can never know how lucky you might get
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:16:56 PM

Is really free money any where? I doubt if such a thing really exist without tasks in one way or the other. Equally am not that sure whether one can earn such amount money via airdrop though am subject to be corrected if any of you gays have such amount of money through airdrop  please let me know.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:28:24 PM

The chances of receiving any tangible token/coins from airdrops is becoming so difficult  nowadays.
Most of the airdrops being advertised are worthless in some since, joining bounty is more preferable than joining Airdrops.(my thought)
Edwinc08

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:36:39 PM

I have a telegram channel where I link thoroughly researched airdrops. I link 1-2 a day, they have to be legit and with a nice amount $$. I figure I would share with anybody that was interested. Message me if you want link Smiley
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:50:45 PM

Will for me i think its impossible to earn 15k $ in two days. Unles if you invest to a shorterm or you win a jackpot on a gambling. In gambling there probabilty that you earn 1bitcoin. But its so hard to win in that game.
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:11:13 AM

It is not possible to earn 15k from bounty or airdrop in a short period.
One way is to buy altcoins or bitcoin now, since it is very possible the market will recover soon.
Ahyke93

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:22:17 AM

in view of EugeneReigns comment on interesting bounty campaign, how can one tell such promising campaigns?
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:27:26 AM

15k usd in 2 days through airdrop? Lol. I've received a token in airdrop a month ago and as of now it's just a worthless token without a value. You will not hit a jackpot in 2 days, you need to earn it with hardwork unless you're lucky in lottery.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
Mosesayo4450

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:31:07 AM

It will take months to earn from airdrop i rather advice u join some bounty campaign it still compromising
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:32:16 AM

It is not easy to make $ 15,000 in 2 days. Maybe you can get that much money when the market rise up, but it is hard to get that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: