Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:47:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn $ 15.000 for two days?  (Read 943 times)
Xioma

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:33:27 AM

I've always wondered how people make big money without effort. I've heard that airdrops can help me with this, so found several channels with lists of airdrops. How do you think it is worth starting? Are there any pitfalls in this matter? Any advises?
$15k is a lot of money and I'm sure it's impossible to get within two days. If you're a good gambler I think it's possible, but if you just rely on airdrop, I think do not it's possible.

Yeah this is pretty much an unrealistic goal.

Even if you're an expert daytrader, it'll be difficult to say the least.
jzz

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:35:43 AM

If everyone can make that much money without much efforts, then we all are millionaires by now.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:36:04 AM

I've always wondered how people make big money without effort. I've heard that airdrops can help me with this, so found several channels with lists of airdrops. How do you think it is worth starting? Are there any pitfalls in this matter? Any advises?
$15k is a lot of money and I'm sure it's impossible to get within two days. If you're a good gambler I think it's possible, but if you just rely on airdrop, I think do not it's possible.

Yeah this is pretty much an unrealistic goal.

Even if you're an expert daytrader, it'll be difficult to say the least.

Yeah you would need a lot of funds to make that kind of money in 2 days for day trading.

"Make big money without effort" lol the community is getting funnier and funnier.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

Relying on airdrop is just very risky and most of them are also scams but if you're lucky enough to have a gain in it then probably it won't happen again because it's too difficult at times like this. Better study and do some researching first before engaging into something that would probably make you regret.
Nasit uygun

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:17:46 AM

it is too much. If you do not have capital you can not win. it is too hard. if it is possible people would not be poor.
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:18:17 AM

if you do not have very much capital of course you will find it difficult to get what you want, you have to have a lot of capital to be able to earn more than $ 20k in two days and it seems it is still impossible and still very difficult.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
StevenCS

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

now, most of the airdrop is a fraud. so you better invest something, but it is the opposite of what you want, that is get the money quickly. but that's the best way to earn a lot of money. work hard to get what you want.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:27:15 AM

That's a crazy number. It's hard to make $ 15k in 2 days. If you want to make $ 15k, you have to get $ 50k in capital to make a profit in just two days.
Pay attention to bitcoin, it is always profitable for smart investors. Please wait for the low price, buy them and hold them. Its price will increase a lot in just 3 days.

PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:44:32 AM

hi, it is easy to make 15000$ in 2 days, just invest 100.000$ in a low price altcoin and with do some daily trading you may earn more Smiley
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:51:41 PM

Good and in time investment could make 15.000 for 1 day) but it rare phenomenon, some coins raising even 1000% in a day!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: