Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:18:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► Sale March 15th 🔥  (Read 3531 times)
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:02:17 AM

what kind of business model is applied to the Gizer platform?

Gizer earns revenue by charging a fee on every transaction that occurs on the Gizer ecosystem
Gizer ecosystem consists of gamers, hosts and services
Still_Alone

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:52:49 AM

explain briefly why gamers should participate with this gizer project? and what advantages for the gamers who have joined?
goKeyboard

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:02:08 AM

explain briefly why gamers should participate with this gizer project? and what advantages for the gamers who have joined?
Gizer provides gamers with a platform to locate tournaments, services, and products on a real-time basis. Due to the volume of events available, gamers found on Gizer range from casual to competitive in skill level and interest. To start, Gizer’s mobile-centric offering will result in a community with a high proportion of mobile gamers relative to other gaming verticals, such as console or PC.
rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:12:48 AM

Few months ago I saw a project same name GIZER. Is it same project? I am confused? would you please tell me?
Low_Profile

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:22:28 AM

Planning to have a bounty campaign anytime soon? In that case I would like to reserve Filipino translation. Thanks!
previously there have been translators from several countries who joined in bounty campaign
bounty is managed by Sylon
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2210144.0

so it seems the team or developer does not need a translator for now
Price_Tag

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:48:44 AM

It seems only proffesional gamers will get sponsors to earn more money. While Gamers with regular skills, may be difficult to get a sponsor. What solution will you take?
Marrying_Couch

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:52:06 AM

this is a very good project, not many competitors who have such a system, hopefully GIZER can be successful and advanced.

I think the business model implemented by Gizer is not much different from GameMachine project
that way, the competitor of Gizer is GameMachine, who just completed the ICO stage a few weeks ago
Yes, Game Machine is a powerful competitor to Gizer, how the services provided from every game app, and how well the game is in it. We see now many games that insert a lot of ads in it, this often makes people lazy with the game, hopefully Gizer will not use ads in the game, so that people can focus on playing games.
Get_Rich

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:10:39 AM

Does this project plan to create events / tournaments for gamers?
This is a good discourse, because it is a game that is played by not just one person and it is a team game so it is good to diturnamenkan.
What kind of games will be prepared for the tournament? Is it a team or alone?
Low_Profile

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:28:58 AM

Can I buy in-game items using GZR Token?
goKeyboard

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:03:17 AM

Can I buy in-game items using GZR Token?

yes
The GZR Token is a primary element and serves as an internal currency on the GIZER platform
You can also advertise, or buy goods available using GZR Token
Othakathik07

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:11:09 AM

what benefits do users get? this game can be played in all countries?
Marrying_Couch

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:25:28 AM

Does this project plan to create events / tournaments for gamers?
This is a good discourse, because it is a game that is played by not just one person and it is a team game so it is good to diturnamenkan.
What kind of games will be prepared for the tournament? Is it a team or alone?
I've said before that this game is a team game filled with several players. They aim for war and attack their opponents. Like futsal game filled 5 players who aim to make goals as much as possible and win the game.
Still_Alone

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:26:14 AM

is there any specific criteria to join in this gizer project?
sambelulek99

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:31:34 AM

is there any specific criteria to join in this gizer project?
I do not think there is, unless you will follow ico program, you have to invest some funds to the company. but more info please contact the developer
Jenapza

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:37:27 AM

Gizer provides gamers with a platform to locate tournaments, services, and products on a real-time basis. Due to the volume of events available, gamers found on Gizer range from casual to competitive in skill level and interest. To start, Gizer’s mobile-centric offering will result in a community with a high proportion of mobile gamers relative to other gaming verticals, such as console or PC.
so what is the breakthrough given by gizer? besides using blockchain technology.
Zsywt1024

Activity: 286
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:17:24 AM

I have subscribed to the mailbox and join the group
The game is always a strong growth industry
Game plus blockchain technology does not know what kind of trend
This made me have to pay attention to every new project Cool
I am a game industry practitioner and I work for a game company in China.
what makes you interested in this project? give explanation, moreover you work in game industry,
The vast majority of my participation now is the social product of the game.
I am interested in every game product and I have to understand every new project Cool
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 2181

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:22:44 AM

Few months ago I saw a project same name GIZER. Is it same project? I am confused? would you please tell me?

It's the same..

Old thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2200121

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Get_Rich

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:49:52 AM

Gizer This is to measure or know how the ability of gamers. The advantage gained is that gamers can share experiences with other gamers.
EasyGoing

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:35:57 AM

I am new this forum dear please inform me how can I join this ICO?
I think the team are preparing the tokensale, and to get last update about the tokensale, it is good to join their telegram grup and connect with them https://t.me/joinchat/Em71dQ4KZ8G-XxpArXNuHg
Marrying_Couch

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:48:12 AM

if we want to join Gizer do we have to pay using coin first or for free?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: