Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:14:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► Sale March 15th 🔥  (Read 3531 times)
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:39:38 PM

Currently Online games are booming, there are many online games that have attracted many enthusiasts, how Gizer faced competition with other online games, is there a special technique for it or is there a promotion given to Gizer users?
this is a platform that connects the game ecosystem, so the gizer makes it easy and brings together users, developers and sponsors. So it's not a new game company that will launch a game.
if it is supported by companies already experienced in the world of gaming, hopefully later Gizer can run smoothly and can attract a lot of visitors and the use of Gizer, so Gizer can compete with other online games.
bsgeek

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:00:40 PM

It's pretty good that we have such a network. All gamers can be connected. I like the idea, for sure.
clartedscunner

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:19:06 PM

Less than 140 hours left and the sale begins!
Low_Profile

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:34:22 PM

media marketing with a target audience is suitable, enabling us to become easier in marketing products or services related to the game
I myself have been monitoring some projects with a business model like this
and most of the project projects of the same kind, they will be successful
including Gizer, it is certain that Gizer will be the bridge between game companies, the gaming industry and gamers
Marrying_Couch

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:15:46 PM

Gizer allows them to promote their stuff and connect with customers through tournament sponsors, product lists, and their own network.
How to promote the goods it?
one way is to provide ads in each of their networks, this will make users on the same platform to know that their platform also has an online gaming service, and they can follow or play the game. Gizer is so flexible that it can be followed by anyone.
Still_Alone

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:30:21 PM

Gizer is a platform for extraordinary growth opportunities in the mobile gaming sector,The Gizer Network will be an infrastructure to support the demands of those who have already joined
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:44:52 PM

Which markets will be the first target of the Gizer platform? whether mobile devices or desktop pc?

goKeyboard

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:33:43 AM

Which markets will be the first target of the Gizer platform? whether mobile devices or desktop pc?
both will be the market of Gizer. We know now that mobile devices have many users, while DotA 2 is the most advanced game industry on desktop pc platform

Get_Rich

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:50:44 AM

How does a gizer work?
Still_Alone

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:23:15 AM

With many of today's reliable gamers whether the gizers also provide training for unreliable gamers to a higher tournament?
Marrying_Couch

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:48:47 AM

With many of today's reliable gamers whether the gizers also provide training for unreliable gamers to a higher tournament?

I do not think it's necessary, because now gamers are already proficient with their game skills, I think they just need to get a bit of guidance to use Gizer to make it better and more correct in playing.
Othakathik07

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:10:19 AM

Currently Online games are booming, there are many online games that have attracted many enthusiasts, how Gizer faced competition with other online games, is there a special technique for it or is there a promotion given to Gizer users?
this is a platform that connects the game ecosystem, so the gizer makes it easy and brings together users, developers and sponsors. So it's not a new game company that will launch a game.
if it is supported by companies already experienced in the world of gaming, hopefully later Gizer can run smoothly and can attract a lot of visitors and the use of Gizer, so Gizer can compete with other online games.

An interesting thing to wait for fans of online games around the world, looking at the white paper from the gizer is working with some of the world's leading games such as Dota2, COC and others.
goKeyboard

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:23:18 AM

How does a gizer work?

read on available whitepapers. There you'll find everything we need about detailed information about the Gizer platform, including goals, benefits, teams and even a roadmap from Gizer
Jenapza

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:27:23 AM

media marketing with a target audience is suitable, enabling us to become easier in marketing products or services related to the game
including Gizer, it is certain that Gizer will be the bridge between game companies, the gaming industry and gamers
an ecosystem that deserves to be supported and awaited by its presence, with such rapid progress makes the gizer a very lucrative project.
Get_Rich

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:32:10 AM

I do not think it's necessary, because now gamers are already proficient with their game skills, I think they just need to get a bit of guidance to use Gizer to make it better and more correct in playing.
I agree with you, gamers only need to practice continuously.
Still_Alone

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:43:02 AM

An interesting thing to wait for fans of online games around the world, looking at the white paper from the gizer is working with some of the world's leading games such as Dota2, COC and others.
Either in this gizer project there is also a game of mobile legend, because I also like the legend mobile game!!
goKeyboard

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:53:38 AM

an ecosystem that deserves to be supported and awaited by its presence, with such rapid progress makes the gizer a very lucrative project.

+1
Get_Rich

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:40:45 AM

How does a gizer work?

read on available whitepapers. There you'll find everything we need about detailed information about the Gizer platform, including goals, benefits, teams and even a roadmap from Gizer
Okay thanks for the advice, I'll read on white paper about the benefits Gezer, how to work Gezer, and others
Still_Alone

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:13:49 AM

Gizer aims to capitalize on the latest advances in blockchain technology enabling seamless integration of UX across multiple mobile and traditional gaming platforms
Get_Rich

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:20:34 AM

Either in this gizer project there is also a game of mobile legend, because I also like the legend mobile game!!
I think there are games like the mobile legend, but not the same as different mobile legends in category only, for example adventure category, arcade, or other.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: