Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► Sale March 15th 🔥  (Read 3521 times)
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:47:38 AM

To this day,game is a rapidly growing global phenomenon that has many separate players, creating a lot small network of communities around the world. With this gizer project created to be able to collect the gamers, sharpen each other's skills and follow a decent competition
Gizer created for it, Gizer wants gamers to be united into a community that can follow the competition in an online game. With that goal Gizer got reciprocity among the gamers buy coin GZR and Gizer provide service facilities to the gamers, one of which is to facilitate investors to provide sponsorship to the gamers.
Price_Tag

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:52:41 AM

Its can be intresting but alot of gaming projects already on market
I think you need to add info about team and advisors in op
already explained in whitepaper
Get_Rich

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:40:04 PM

Try reading again on the whitepaper about the team and the advisor
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:45:40 PM

I agree with this idea because if there is no development team and mentor in the project then this project is very difficult to develop. I am hoping to see their team in the near future as only a few more days will be the project will officially start and I would like to invest in this project.
Still_Alone

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:57:39 PM

I agree with this idea because if there is no development team and mentor in the project then this project is very difficult to develop. I am hoping to see their team in the near future as only a few more days will be the project will officially start and I would like to invest in this project.
I think so too, it's true this gizer project is not the only one that exists today. This project should be explained in detail again in order to be better understood by network users
Get_Rich

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

Of course, every project if there is no team of developers and mentors will not be able to run for example like this gizer project.
Marrying_Couch

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

I think so too, it's true this gizer project is not the only one that exists today. This project should be explained in detail again in order to be better understood by network users
really, considering Gizer is a big project that can be said a new kid, who needs guidance for each user, if not feared later would be misused by foreign parties. This is the task of the Gizer team, required to maximize the Gizer project.
sambelulek99

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

two more days to sale token gizer let's see what will happen?
Othakathik07

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:07:15 PM

Great hope on this project, hopefully they soon release who is behind this cool project. Cooperation with some leading companies in the gaming world makes this project increasingly awaited.
Jenapza

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:41:53 PM

Gizer uses smart contract on ethereum making this project safe and easy. With Gizer's entire wallet the ecosystem can share tokens for use in the game
mustandine

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

Nothing special. The ICO will end, devs will publish statistics.
Jenapza

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:46:28 PM

Token Gizer issued only 8 decimal is expected to give a high price. It is very supportive and promising for long term investment ..
Still_Alone

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:33:02 PM

Gizer uses smart contract on ethereum making this project safe and easy. With Gizer's entire wallet the ecosystem can share tokens for use in the game
so hopefully gizer can be the best breakthrough for gamers today and become an option for gamers to train their game skills and follow the tournament

sambelulek99

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:14:43 PM

The eSports marketplace offers an attractive market opportunity for a number of reasons.
Developers have devoted resources to promoting their eSports goals, with the hopes of generating sustainable
Marrying_Couch

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:18:08 PM

this is worth waiting for, ICO affects the public response to Gizer, if ICO succeeds and meet the target it can be said Gizer will rise, but if the ICO fails then the marketing team should re-think to find marketing strategies for people more familiar with Gizer.
Othakathik07

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:29:43 PM

is there a campaign program? if any, where is the thread?
Othakathik07

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:37:05 PM

this is worth waiting for, ICO affects the public response to Gizer, if ICO succeeds and meet the target it can be said Gizer will rise, but if the ICO fails then the marketing team should re-think to find marketing strategies for people more familiar with Gizer.
is ICO the only way to run this great project? If so, introducing this program to the crypto community should be even more intense and convince the communities to support the project
Jenapza

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:01:02 PM

On Gizer's platfrom there is GG-ID, Gizer Global Identity (GG-ID) is a profile created in Gizer, which can be used in any game adopt Gizer technology.
This profile consists of three parts: customizable avatars, gamertags, and game statistics.
Although this data will initially be stored by Gizer, our plan is to move to a blockchain based storage solutions as soon as they are available.
Through the Gizer API, public data Then it can be accessed by gamers or game developers who want to do it.
Marrying_Couch

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:01:55 AM

is ICO the only way to run this great project? If so, introducing this program to the crypto community should be even more intense and convince the communities to support the project
ICO is not the only way to run a project, but ICO is a reference to see the public response to Gizer itself.
Get_Rich

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:08:57 AM

I agree with your opinion worth waiting for how the response from the community whether the ICO is successful or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: