Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:16:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] n'cloud.swiss - THE SWISS ALTERNATIVE TO AWS, AZURE, GCP & CO.  (Read 952 times)
WilfOtto

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:26:24 AM

I like the project.
What does your countries list mean? Do you plan to provide services only in those countries?
What existing cloud service will your project look alike?
yma2018 (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:33:22 AM

I like the project.
What does your countries list mean? Do you plan to provide services only in those countries?

We have a 5 years plan. Every year we aim to develop around 10 countries. However, we do not limit our expansion plan to certain countries and exclude others. Wherever we see potential, partners, possibilities of creating joint ventures, we go there.

We have an all in one cloud platform with which we can compete with major cloud providers à la Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure. The USP we have compared to the major cloud providers is that our solution also comes in an on-premises variant. Moreover, we offer personal support and data centers are located in the Swiss mountains.
WilfOtto

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:44:55 AM

I like the project.

We have a 5 years plan. Every year we aim to develop around 10 countries. However, we do not limit our expansion plan to certain countries and exclude others. Wherever we see potential, partners, possibilities of creating joint ventures, we go there.

We have an all in one cloud platform with which we can compete with major cloud providers à la Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure. The USP we have compared to the major cloud providers is that our solution also comes in an on-premises variant. Moreover, we offer personal support and data centers are located in the Swiss mountains.

Wow, that's the great explanation! Thank you!
I think I'll follow you.
I wish you to have a great success and reach all you goals! Wink
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:51:38 AM

I like the project.

Wow, that's the great explanation! Thank you!
I think I'll follow you.
I wish you to have a great success and reach all you goals! Wink

Thank you very much. Do not hesitate to join our Telegram group https://www.t.me/ncloudswiss to keep in touch. Would be delighted having you in our community.
unpack

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:59:52 AM

Swiss projects made always impression on me, this one is not exception. Great potential by working with worldwide public cloud services.
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

Swiss projects made always impression on me, this one is not exception. Great potential by working with worldwide public cloud services.

Thank you for your supportive words. One feedback we got from the USA was also "not just watches made in Switzerland". Indeed with n'cloud.swiss we aim to establish a serious Swiss made alternative to the major cloud providers who are mostly from the US 😉
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:40:56 PM

Hi everybody,

we have the idea of doing a webinar about our ICO before the 14th April when our Pre-ICO starts. What do you think? Any ideas on which platform it's best to do a webinar?
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:45:58 PM

Hi everybody,

we have the idea of doing a webinar about our ICO before the 14th April when our Pre-ICO starts. What do you think? Any ideas on which platform it's best to do a webinar?

....and would you be interested in participating?
Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

A project that is very promising. I like this project. Because it also dedicates its goal for the people around and for the community. It has a great goal that I wish will come to reality. I want them to succeed and make more interesting updates and developments. I will be looking forward for this project.
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:59:59 PM

A project that is very promising. I like this project. Because it also dedicates its goal for the people around and for the community. It has a great goal that I wish will come to reality. I want them to succeed and make more interesting updates and developments. I will be looking forward for this project.

Thank you very much. Do not hesitate to join our telegram group https://www.t.m/ncloudswiss to keep in touch. What do you think of participating in a webinar?
yk2018

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:31:07 PM

This project is amazing! ICOs are in most cases launched to realise a project. So investing in a project you don't know if it is realised one day is quite risky. With n'cloud.swiss I see the opportunity of investing in something real! I will definitely have a closer look in your whitepaper. Finally something which is a real business. So Pre-ICO is on 14th right?
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:35:47 PM

Hey guys, good luck with n'cloud.swiss Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for our 100-200K unique monthly visitors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out. We'll surely have a look and will come back to you if we have further questions.
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:40:20 PM

This project is amazing! ICOs are in most cases launched to realise a project. So investing in a project you don't know if it is realised one day is quite risky. With n'cloud.swiss I see the opportunity of investing in something real! I will definitely have a closer look in your whitepaper. Finally something which is a real business. So Pre-ICO is on 14th right?

Exactly! Pre-ICO starts on 14th April (9:00 AM CET) and finishes on 29th April (9:00 PM CET). ICO starts on 30th April (9:00 AM CET) and finishes 8th July (9:00 PM CET). We'll keep you posted on https://www.ncloud.swiss/ICO and on our Social Media Presences. Do not hesitate to join our telegram group as well https://www.t.me/ncloudswiss
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:07:41 AM

Hi everyone,

we have created an FAQ section (https://ncloud.swiss/ico/faq/) within our ICO website (https://ncloud.swiss/ICO). Do not hesitate to reach out for us if you have further questions  Wink
yk2018

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:12:49 AM

Hi everyone,

we have created an FAQ section (https://ncloud.swiss/ico/faq/) within our ICO website (https://ncloud.swiss/ICO). Do not hesitate to reach out for us if you have further questions  Wink

That's very useful! Thank you very much for sharing.
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:13:18 AM

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all doing well! We are pleased to announce that pre-registration for our ICO is now open!

Since we are commited to comply with all applicable Swiss laws and regulations, we apply a KYC process (Know Your Customer) via the Yoti platform. To access our registration portal click on the following link https://ncloud.swiss/ico/buy-ncu/

I remain at your disposal for any further inquiries.
yk2018

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:34:38 AM

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all doing well! We are pleased to announce that pre-registration for our ICO is now open!

Since we are commited to comply with all applicable Swiss laws and regulations, we apply a KYC process (Know Your Customer) via the Yoti platform. To access our registration portal click on the following link https://ncloud.swiss/ico/buy-ncu/

I remain at your disposal for any further inquiries.

That's some great news! Thanks for sharing with us.
Crypto_invest12

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:53:08 PM

From what I see, it is a well thought project. Your goals are very ambitious. All in all, a very promising ICO. After all what else to expect from a swiss project ;-)

However, I would never invest in anything unless there's not a working prototype. Or do you have something? What happens if your ICO isn't successful? Most projects are not realised in such cases, are they?
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:22:06 PM

From what I see, it is a well thought project. Your goals are very ambitious. All in all, a very promising ICO. After all what else to expect from a swiss project ;-)

However, I would never invest in anything unless there's not a working prototype. Or do you have something? What happens if your ICO isn't successful? Most projects are not realised in such cases, are they?

Thanks for your interest in our ICO. We give our best in having swiss quality in all aspects of our products, services and of course our ICO as well.

Regarding your questions, n’cloud.swiss is a finished product with real customers and transactions in place. So yeah we have a fully functional product! To finish with your questions on what would happen if our ICO is not successful, the good news is, we follow our goals and milestones independently from results achieved in the ICO. The platform located in Switzerland runs successfully and the projects for the same in India and Pakistan for example are already in progress.
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:24:35 PM

Thanks for your interest in our ICO. We give our best in having swiss quality in all aspects of our products, services and of course our ICO as well.

Regarding your questions, n’cloud.swiss is a finished product with real customers and transactions in place. So yeah we have a fully functional product! To finish with your questions on what would happen if our ICO is not successful, the good news is, we follow our goals and milestones independently from results achieved in the ICO. The platform located in Switzerland runs successfully and the projects for the same in India and Pakistan for example are already in progress.

...of course we will be developing the different countries in much slower pace but by no means we will stop expanding and establishing n'cloud.swiss as the alternative to AWS, Azure & Co.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: