Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:24:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] n'cloud.swiss - THE SWISS ALTERNATIVE TO AWS, AZURE, GCP & CO.  (Read 952 times)
yk2018

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:31:54 PM

From what I see, it is a well thought project. Your goals are very ambitious. All in all, a very promising ICO. After all what else to expect from a swiss project ;-)

However, I would never invest in anything unless there's not a working prototype. Or do you have something? What happens if your ICO isn't successful? Most projects are not realised in such cases, are they?

Thanks for your interest in our ICO. We give our best in having swiss quality in all aspects of our products, services and of course our ICO as well.

Regarding your questions, n’cloud.swiss is a finished product with real customers and transactions in place. So yeah we have a fully functional product! To finish with your questions on what would happen if our ICO is not successful, the good news is, we follow our goals and milestones independently from results achieved in the ICO. The platform located in Switzerland runs successfully and the projects for the same in India and Pakistan for example are already in progress.

...of course we will be developing the different countries in much slower pace but by no means we will stop expanding and establishing n'cloud.swiss as the alternative to AWS, Azure & Co.

I'm getting curious now. It's good to know that you are not those vanishing projects if their ICO ain't successful. I know cloud computing is seen as the next big thing. This is why I consider your ICO very exciting. But what makes you sure that n'cloud.swiss can compete with the big cloud providers?
yma2018 (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:40:59 PM

From what I see, it is a well thought project. Your goals are very ambitious. All in all, a very promising ICO. After all what else to expect from a swiss project ;-)

However, I would never invest in anything unless there's not a working prototype. Or do you have something? What happens if your ICO isn't successful? Most projects are not realised in such cases, are they?

Thanks for your interest in our ICO. We give our best in having swiss quality in all aspects of our products, services and of course our ICO as well.

Regarding your questions, n’cloud.swiss is a finished product with real customers and transactions in place. So yeah we have a fully functional product! To finish with your questions on what would happen if our ICO is not successful, the good news is, we follow our goals and milestones independently from results achieved in the ICO. The platform located in Switzerland runs successfully and the projects for the same in India and Pakistan for example are already in progress.

...of course we will be developing the different countries in much slower pace but by no means we will stop expanding and establishing n'cloud.swiss as the alternative to AWS, Azure & Co.

I'm getting curious now. It's good to know that you are not those vanishing projects if their ICO ain't successful. I know cloud computing is seen as the next big thing. This is why I consider your ICO very exciting. But what makes you sure that n'cloud.swiss can compete with the big cloud providers?

The answer is quite simple. The public cloud market is dominated by four American giants (Amazon, Microsoft, Google and IBM)  and one Chinese giant (Alibaba). So who do you trust more? Well knowing there's a serious Swiss/European alternative is quite good to hear isn't it?

n’cloud.swiss is more than just a cloud. Companies with the need of deploying a cloud ON-PREM go for n’cloud.swiss ON-PREM, customers looking for deployments in a public cloud go for the n’cloud.swiss service cloud and select services and products there, using both models is for those customers aiming for hybrid clouds – it’s simply “Make your own cloud”.

Keep in mind that our ICO is the ICO of a proven cloud business case. We have cloud experience since 2009. n’cloud.swiss service cloud (public) is hosted in high security locations, administered by us, a Swiss company operating in a SWISS legal environment protected by one of the world’s most rigid data privacy laws.

Moreover, we offer personal support for any company / user – we care about our customers. Last but not least, competitive pricing allow us to be a real threat to the established cloud providers.
yk2018

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:43:48 PM

The answer is quite simple. The public cloud market is dominated by four American giants (Amazon, Microsoft, Google and IBM)  and one Chinese giant (Alibaba). So who do you trust more? Well knowing there's a serious Swiss/European alternative is quite good to hear isn't it?

n’cloud.swiss is more than just a cloud. Companies with the need of deploying a cloud ON-PREM go for n’cloud.swiss ON-PREM, customers looking for deployments in a public cloud go for the n’cloud.swiss service cloud and select services and products there, using both models is for those customers aiming for hybrid clouds – it’s simply “Make your own cloud”.

Keep in mind that our ICO is the ICO of a proven cloud business case. We have cloud experience since 2009. n’cloud.swiss service cloud (public) is hosted in high security locations, administered by us, a Swiss company operating in a SWISS legal environment protected by one of the world’s most rigid data privacy laws.

Moreover, we offer personal support for any company / user – we care about our customers. Last but not least, competitive pricing allow us to be a real threat to the established cloud providers.

Wow! I am convinced. Thank you so much for your detailed answers! :-)
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:46:58 PM

You are welcome! Glad that I could find satisfying answers to your questions. Do not hesitate to have a look at https://www.ncloud.swiss/ICO

We have added there an FAQ where many questions are answered. I am at your disposal for any further questions.
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:49:42 PM

Do not hesitate to reach out to me if you would like to see our product. We can offer you a demo. Just let me know. I'm at your disposal for any enquiries :-)
yk2018

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:12:26 PM

You are welcome! Glad that I could find satisfying answers to your questions. Do not hesitate to have a look at https://www.ncloud.swiss/ICO

We have added there an FAQ where many questions are answered. I am at your disposal for any further questions.

Thank you very much. I'll definitely have a look and come back towards you is something not clear. All the best with your ICO guys!
Crypto_invest12

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:38:15 AM

Hi ncloud.swiss Team,

I am convinced by your project and think that I will definitely invest. I am sure that your ICO will be a huge success. I would like to talk about it in my entourage. Can you name bullet points of your advantages. Coz the most frequent question always is: Why should one invest in your ICO given the huge number of ICOs popping up these days? Is it convincing enough saying that you are a proven business case with a successful track record?

Best regards

Crypto_invest12
yk2018

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:43:32 AM

Hi ncloud.swiss Team,

I am convinced by your project and think that I will definitely invest. I am sure that your ICO will be a huge success. I would like to talk about it in my entourage. Can you name bullet points of your advantages. Coz the most frequent question always is: Why should one invest in your ICO given the huge number of ICOs popping up these days? Is it convincing enough saying that you are a proven business case with a successful track record?

Best regards

Crypto_invest12

That's a good point! What makes you guys sure to be an alternative to AWS and other big cloud providers? They have a huge market share. I'm not saying your ICO won't be successful. I hope it definitely will.
Crypto_invest12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:47:48 AM

Hi ncloud.swiss Team,

Best regards

Crypto_invest12

That's a good point! What makes you guys sure to be an alternative to AWS and other big cloud providers? They have a huge market share. I'm not saying your ICO won't be successful. I hope it definitely will.

Because they are Swiss so they can only be successful. Switzerland has always been the best place to keep your money in safe hands. Maybe it turns out to be the safe harbour for crypto as well  Cheesy  Wink
yk2018

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:52:14 AM

Hi ncloud.swiss Team,

Best regards

Crypto_invest12

Because they are Swiss so they can only be successful. Switzerland has always been the best place to keep your money in safe hands. Maybe it turns out to be the safe harbour for crypto as well  Cheesy  Wink

Haha exactly I was thinking that as well. From banks to crypto. We'll see what happens. I noted the 14th April in my calendar not to miss out the launch of the ncloud.swiss Pre-ICO. Hope yma2018 answers quickly 😁
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:53:50 PM

Hi ncloud.swiss Team,

Best regards

Crypto_invest12

Because companies move their developments from other major clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM, Alibabacloud) to us for the following reasons :

- We have cloud experience since 2009.
- We are more than just a cloud and capable of addressing and serving all cloud deployment requirements. In addition, all cloud service models from IaaS to PaaS and SaaS are included within the same product.
- Swissness in every single aspect of our products and services. Our service cloud (public) is hosted in high security locations, administered by us, a Swiss company operating in a Swiss legal environment protected by one of the world’s most rigid data privacy laws.
- Personal support for any company and user. We do care about our customers.
- Competitive pricing.

All in all, we are a globally expanding company. Our customers have also the unique opportunity of growing with us. So do investors as well by supporting our ICO.
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:56:12 PM

Hi ncloud.swiss Team,

Best regards

Crypto_invest12

Haha exactly I was thinking that as well. From banks to crypto. We'll see what happens. I noted the 14th April in my calendar not to miss out the launch of the ncloud.swiss Pre-ICO. Hope yma2018 answers quickly 😁

It's not all about being Swiss. For us it's also some sort of pressure! We have to deserve that Swiss reputation and keep it as high as possible given the fact that we have a number of customers who have been trusting us for years. The good thing is, it motivates us a lot Smiley
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:01:38 PM

Hi ncloud.swiss Team,

Best regards

Crypto_invest12

That's a good point. It definitely is not enough to say we are a successful business case with a successful track record. Being Swiss is a plus again but not enough either. So let me give you bullet points. Given the number of ICOs popping up day in, day out, why should you invest in our ICO? This is what you are wondering right?

• Reason 1: n'cloud.swiss AG is not a start-up – it's a fully functional business operation with real customers, revenues, profits and a successful track record. In other words, 17 years of IT experience and 9 years in cloud computing as one of Europe’s cloud pioneers with our own cloud platform since 2009.
    Reason 2: Buy NCU tokens now and benefit from many advantages. As a customer, NCU tokens enable you to use them for discounted purchase at n'cloud.swiss AG.
    Reason 3: Last but not least, exchange the NCU tokens into NCS tokens later this year and sell them on selected exchanges or exchange the NCU tokens into NCS tokens and benefit from long-term perspectives such as profit sharing or increasing token price.

There are many other reasons but I would say those three are the ones that speak for themselves. Do not hesitate to get in touch if you have further questions.

By the way, we just got a video review published about our ICO.

https://youtu.be/kTI3BphcZIs

Kind regards,

Yahya
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 08:27:12 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 08:48:18 AM by yma2018

Hello everyone,

**Our Pre-ICO is LIVE and fully ongoing!**

We are overhelmed by the number of investments attracted. Thank you for being part of our ICO.

We are also happy to announce and just in time, both Android and IOS releases have been approved in their respective app stores and are now available as updates!

This means that any individual onboarding a document onto Yoti will now be able to onboard not only one of 147 international country passports but they will also now be able to onboard any one of the documents. Meaning individuals will now be able to share their address (taken from their document, if available on document) and share that attribute via their Yoti app, alongside all other KYC identity attributes.

We are looking forward for a successful ICO!

https://ncu.netkom.ch/
Crypto_invest12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

Just invested in your ICO guys! Hope it's a big success. Btw I've seen on foundico.com that you have already collected around 10% of your financial goal in Pre-ICO. Wow!
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:27:23 PM

Just invested in your ICO guys! Hope it's a big success. Btw I've seen on foundico.com that you have already collected around 10% of your financial goal in Pre-ICO. Wow!

Awesome! Appreciate your trust in our project. We'll definitely do everything to make it a success. Do you have any further questions?
Crypto_invest12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

Awesome! Appreciate your trust in our project. We'll definitely do everything to make it a success. Do you have any further questions?

Thanks I guess you gave me a maximum amount of information. One question I have from a friend who's interested in investing as well is: What happens if your ICO is not successful? Do you reimburse him like in crowdfunding?
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:42:37 PM

Thanks I guess you gave me a maximum amount of information. One question I have from a friend who's interested in investing as well is: What happens if your ICO is not successful? Do you reimburse him like in crowdfunding?

Basically the main reason why we started an ICO is to develop faster. So even if it's not as successful as we hoped we still continue developing the different countries. After all we are a real company with a final product which is in place and used by customers from different countries.
Crypto_invest12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:51:28 PM

Basically the main reason why we started an ICO is to develop faster. So even if it's not as successful as we hoped we still continue developing the different countries. After all we are a real company with a final product which is in place and used by customers from different countries.

I remember that. But it doesn't give the answer to his question. Didn't you say that your token will be listed on exchange platforms where we can trade then?
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

I remember that. But it doesn't give the answer to his question. Didn't you say that your token will be listed on exchange platforms where we can trade then?

Oh ok he's wondering what are the advantages of our ICO in terms of risks and profits. Later this year, we will list our NCU tokens on  selected exchange markets. Investors have the following advantages:

- Get NCS tokens (security tokens) for your NCU tokens in a 1:1 exchange rate. These NCS tokens, you can sell them on selected exchange.
- If you keep your NCS tokens you can benefit from long-term perspectives such as profit sharing and increasing token price.

So investing in our ICO now enables you to benefit from these advantages. Because if you wait for NCS tokens, you would have a higher price to pay than now. So better get NCU tokens for a low price now, get NCS tokens for your tokens and start trading on the exchanges
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: