Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] n'cloud.swiss - THE SWISS ALTERNATIVE TO AWS, AZURE, GCP & CO.  (Read 945 times)
yma2018 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:05:07 PM

Just invested in your ICO guys! Hope it's a big success. Btw I've seen on foundico.com that you have already collected around 10% of your financial goal in Pre-ICO. Wow!

That's great that foundico shares these information. That will surely attract even more investors. If we continue in this rate, we should reach 100% in ten days then  Cheesy Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto_invest12

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:07:38 PM

Just invested in your ICO guys! Hope it's a big success. Btw I've seen on foundico.com that you have already collected around 10% of your financial goal in Pre-ICO. Wow!

That's great that foundico shares these information. That will surely attract even more investors. If we continue in this rate, we should reach 100% in ten days then  Cheesy Wink

Thanks for your detailed answers as usual. I'll tell him that.

It would be great if you managed to reach your goals in just ten 10 days. This would be the best investment ever I made with an ICO guys  Grin
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

So this is a well known existing real project right from the first start, and now it going on the Cryptocurrency world.
Expanding business in this crypto world is not a bad choice. In the future it will expand the business to a higher level.
ICO_investor92

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:19:27 PM

Exciting project! I read about your ICO launch on Digitaljournal. Thought I should join bitcointalk to keep updated. I like what I see so far  Smiley
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:23:01 PM

So this is a well known existing real project right from the first start, and now it going on the Cryptocurrency world.
Expanding business in this crypto world is not a bad choice. In the future it will expand the business to a higher level.

This is exactly what is particular about our ICO and worth investing in. We really are the ICO of a proven business case expanding global.
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:24:44 PM

Exciting project! I read about your ICO launch on Digitaljournal. Thought I should join bitcointalk to keep updated. I like what I see so far  Smiley

Wow you even joined bitcointalk because of our ICO. That's very nice! Yeah we are on Digitaljournal and many other popular media websites. Especially on Digitaljournal we published a press release. I guess you have read that one.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:27:56 PM

You have a great team and idea. I want to believe that it's a 100% real project
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:30:20 PM

You have a great team and idea. I want to believe that it's a 100% real project

It really is! Thank you so much for believing in us Smiley We hope our ICO is of a huge success. More than 17 years of successful cloud business operation and now we feel ready to compete with the biggest cloud providers!  Wink
yk2018

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:39:14 PM

Hey guys is your ICO already online? I am afraid I missed out on presage  Sad
ICO_investor92

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:43:04 PM

What is presage ?  Cheesy I mean you mean pre sale. n'cloud.swiss just went live yesterday
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:45:44 PM

hey yk2018, don't worry. You didn't miss out on anything  Wink Our Pre-ICO went live yesterday. The initial price was 0,10 CHF but it is on the rise and now is at 0,13 CHF. Hurry up if you wanna profit from low price per token.
yk2018

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:48:24 PM

hey yk2018, don't worry. You didn't miss out on anything  Wink Our Pre-ICO went live yesterday. The initial price was 0,10 CHF but it is on the rise and now is at 0,13 CHF. Hurry up if you wanna profit from low price per token.

Oh great so I didn’t miss out on it. I’ll hurry up then Smiley
ICO_investor92

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:27:35 PM

What happens in the least probable case if your ICO is not successful at all? I think you would still keep doing your thing right?
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:33:22 PM

What happens in the least probable case if your ICO is not successful at all? I think you would still keep doing your thing right?

The n'cloud.swiss project is a running company. Logically, it's independent from results in the ICO. Whatever happens, we go ahead with our international expansion. The good news therefore is that we follow our goals and milestones independently from results achieved in the ICO. The platform located in Switzerland runs successfully and the projects for the same in India and Pakistan are already in progress.
Crypto_invest12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:40:33 PM

Hey there,

I have seen that you are using Yoti. Do we really need a digital ID to buy tokens?  Undecided
ICO_investor92

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:44:29 PM

The n'cloud.swiss project is a running company. Logically, it's independent from results in the ICO. Whatever happens, we go ahead with our international expansion. The good news therefore is that we follow our goals and milestones independently from results achieved in the ICO. The platform located in Switzerland runs successfully and the projects for the same in India and Pakistan are already in progress.

Thats cool. Your project is very unique among that number of ICOs coming in everyday.
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:49:24 PM

Thats cool. Your project is very unique among that number of ICOs coming in everyday.

Thank you for your supportive words. I hope our ICO is successful as it deserves to be Smiley
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:56:49 PM

Hey there,

I have seen that you are using Yoti. Do we really need a digital ID to buy tokens?  Undecided

Yes you do need for several good reasons Wink Let me name you a few:

- The digital ID helps us to perform KYC/AML checks (Know your customer / Anti-money laundering laws)
- Due to known identity and token batch, we recognize theft or hacking of tokens and can void them. The legitimate owner of the tokens gets the tokens back or new ones
- The digital ID replaces username and password and enables you access on n’cloud.swiss, n’STORE or n’WORLD
- The NCU tokens are in a closed circuit. That gives the token holders a much higher security

All in all, KYC process make possible high standards in terms of security. Again an important feature of our "Swiss made" DNA.
Crypto_invest12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

Hey there,

Yes you do need for several good reasons Wink Let me name you a few:

- The digital ID helps us to perform KYC/AML checks (Know your customer / Anti-money laundering laws)
- Due to known identity and token batch, we recognize theft or hacking of tokens and can void them. The legitimate owner of the tokens gets the tokens back or new ones
- The digital ID replaces username and password and enables you access on n’cloud.swiss, n’STORE or n’WORLD
- The NCU tokens are in a closed circuit. That gives the token holders a much higher security

All in all, KYC process make possible high standards in terms of security. Again an important feature of our "Swiss made" DNA.

Thank you for your reply. Indeed KYC/AML are important to guarantee security and protection. I understand that.
yk2018

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

What is presage ?  Cheesy I mean you mean pre sale. n'cloud.swiss just went live yesterday

hahah I meant pre sale Cheesy I was so afraid that I have missed pre-ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: