Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:13:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FULL] CellBlocks SIG and Avatar Campaign  (Read 4838 times)
cellblocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:49:12 PM

Btctalk name: mega_carnation
Current post count: 295
BTC Address : 34w9zgyCQw99tBnVwzBqdNHJKYbcw5mxRJ
Wear appropriate signature: Yes
Wear avatar: Yes

Welcome to the party, you're added!
cellblocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

Reapplying ..
Now I had updated Signature and Avatar .I hope you consider for the slot now.

Btctalk name : sharted
Current post count: 193
BTC Address : 14pPE8JCcJ5xnTWHdvpfnWp4S3j2f9dk3F
Wear appropriate signature :Once Accepted
Wear avatar: Once Accepted

Welcome aboard, you're approved!
cellblocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:54:00 PM

Btctalk name-kuronokishi10
Rank-full member
Current post count-273
BTC Address-1NfaHntNdgmXLcexCw1j6BSQrmbwWkD7xE
Wear appropriate signature-yes
Wear avatar-yes

Yes, once you update your avatar
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:58:19 PM

Thanks for accepting, when will be the next payment for 3rd week? because it says on the OP its on Sunday.

And how long this campaign will run?
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:11:10 PM

Again, another successful week with everyone making the payout except for one.   With 2 weeks in the books, we have a 99% payout rate, not bad everyone.   We are finally coming up on ICO week, please try to let as many people as you can know about the CellBlocks mission.  

Thanks all.
I saw that I didn't receive payment for week 2 , I thought I did the minimum required number of posts , could you please recheck

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
cellblocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:17:15 PM

Again, another successful week with everyone making the payout except for one.   With 2 weeks in the books, we have a 99% payout rate, not bad everyone.   We are finally coming up on ICO week, please try to let as many people as you can know about the CellBlocks mission.  

Thanks all.
I saw that I didn't receive payment for week 2 , I thought I did the minimum required number of posts , could you please recheck
lots of your post this week were in the gambling section,  as per the rules below, they will not count. With that taken out, you did not have over 20 post in the normal groups.   See below.

Posts in any sig campaign, bounty threads, Games & Rounds, Gambling,  Off topic, Lending, Auctions, Politics & Society, Beginners and help, Archival, Investor based games, Local boards, or Micro earnings will not count
cellblocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:19:13 PM

Thanks for accepting, when will be the next payment for 3rd week? because it says on the OP its on Sunday.

Yes, only because I will be out of town and will not have access to send payments.  I will have Naomi use my account to monitor the forums for me, but I send the payments and verify the payouts as she does not know how to verify accounts yet. So the next payout will be Sunday 4/1 as I am finishing up this weeks payouts now unless the plain has internet.

This will run for a few weeks I hope, unsure yet.
cho99

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:22:28 PM

Thanks all.
lots of your post this week were in the gambling section,  as per the rules below, they will not count. With that taken out, you did not have over 20 post in the normal groups.   See below.

Posts in any sig campaign, bounty threads, Games & Rounds, Gambling,  Off topic, Lending, Auctions, Politics & Society, Beginners and help, Archival, Investor based games, Local boards, or Micro earnings will not count
I am sorry sir but I think the rules was updated and I didn't get attention of that because the first week I did a lot of posts in gambling discussion and I thought it was ok .

Janinjo11

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Janinjo tips

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:22:48 PM

Thank you for accepting me.  Smiley

Let's promote CellBlocks and make this campaign successful!
cellblocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:25:41 PM

Thanks all.

I am sorry sir but I think the rules was updated and I didn't get attention of that because the first week I did a lot of posts in gambling discussion and I thought it was ok .

Just going forward, please note, we can't count the gambling section.  I will pay for 1/2 the week, would that be fair?
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

Yes, only because I will be out of town and will not have access to send payments.  I will have Naomi use my account to monitor the forums for me, but I send the payments and verify the payouts as she does not know how to verify accounts yet. So the next payout will be Sunday 4/1 as I am finishing up this weeks payouts now unless the plain has internet.

does it mean the cut off is adjusted to sunday too since the pay outs will be on the same day?we will have another 3 extendah days to complete the weekly task?
cellblocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:32:24 PM

does it mean the cut off is adjusted to sunday too since the pay outs will be on the same day?we will have another 3 extendah days to complete the weekly task?

That is correct, its like a extended week to finish the task.   BTW, your footer sig is cut off, can you adjust it please?

cellblocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:33:38 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin ALL PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN SENT, PLEASE CONFIRM RECIPT  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:48:43 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin ALL PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN SENT, PLEASE CONFIRM RECIPT  Grin Grin Grin Grin
smoothly received Payments Dev,as always .such a great CM and Project.not to mention the UNIQUENESS of CellBlocks.. thanks thanks
cho99

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:01:18 PM

Thanks all.

Just going forward, please note, we can't count the gambling section.  I will pay for 1/2 the week, would that be fair?
Another question sir if you don't mind , am I removed from  the campaign like it says in the rules because I didn't made the required posts or do I still in it ? I sent you another PM also

cellblocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:05:11 PM

Thanks all.

Another question sir if you don't mind , am I removed from  the campaign like it says in the rules because I didn't made the required posts or do I still in it ? I sent you another PM also

It was a simple mix up, you're still in and good
Janinjo11

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Janinjo tips

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:35:02 PM

I would just like to verify something.

"Posts in any sig campaign, bounty threads, Games & Rounds, Gambling,  Off topic, Lending, Auctions, Politics & Society, Beginners and help, Archival, Investor based games, Local boards, or Micro earnings will not count"

So what's left is basically Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies and some parts of Economy forum area (no gambling, lending, auctions). Is this correct?
cellblocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:30:09 PM

I would just like to verify something.

"Posts in any sig campaign, bounty threads, Games & Rounds, Gambling,  Off topic, Lending, Auctions, Politics & Society, Beginners and help, Archival, Investor based games, Local boards, or Micro earnings will not count"

So what's left is basically Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies and some parts of Economy forum area (no gambling, lending, auctions). Is this correct?

Correct,  You can post in the other sections, but it will not count
cho99

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:26:08 PM

Thanks all.

Do I expect to get that half payment soon or not sir ?

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:32:33 PM

Payment received. Thanks a lot  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: