Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:37:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FULL] CellBlocks SIG and Avatar Campaign  (Read 4844 times)
cellblocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:32:34 PM

Again, another successful week with everyone making the payout except for one.   With 2 weeks in the books, we have a 99% payout rate, not bad everyone.   We are finally coming up on ICO week, please try to let as many people as you can know about the CellBlocks mission.  

Thanks all.
I saw that I didn't receive payment for week 2 , I thought I did the minimum required number of posts , could you please recheck
lots of your post this week were in the gambling section,  as per the rules below, they will not count. With that taken out, you did not have over 20 post in the normal groups.   See below.

Posts in any sig campaign, bounty threads, Games & Rounds, Gambling,  Off topic, Lending, Auctions, Politics & Society, Beginners and help, Archival, Investor based games, Local boards, or Micro earnings will not count
I am sorry sir but I think the rules was updated and I didn't get attention of that because the first week I did a lot of posts in gambling discussion and I thought it was ok .

Just going forward, please note, we can't count the gambling section.  I will pay for 1/2 the week, would that be fair?
Do I expect to get that half payment soon or not sir ?

It was sent already, did you not get it?
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:58:06 PM

Btctalk name- Probablylikely
Rank-full member
Current post count-852
BTC Address- 3KgrzG7hwgv4jMx8Efes9jqb8EPJtqGBi7
Wear appropriate signature-yes
Wear avatar-yes

I have read through CellBlocks whitepaper and visited the website. I'm very impressed by your brillant presentation of CellBlocks. I have great confidence in this project and therefore would love to be part of CellBlocks team! Hope to hear your good news soon! Thank you!

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:01:21 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 11:20:04 PM by Moiyah

Grin Grin Grin Grin ALL PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN SENT, PLEASE CONFIRM RECIPT  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Received the payment on time, for the 2nd week. Thank you manager.

May I ask if our post for the next fri will be counted on the fourth week of the campaign since the next payment is on sunday, right?

EDITED:
Thanks for accepting, when will be the next payment for 3rd week? because it says on the OP its on Sunday.

And how long this campaign will run?

Yes, only because I will be out of town and will not have access to send payments.  I will have Naomi use my account to monitor the forums for me, but I send the payments and verify the payouts as she does not know how to verify accounts yet. So the next payout will be Sunday 4/1 as I am finishing up this weeks payouts now unless the plain has internet.

This will run for a few weeks I hope, unsure yet.
does it mean the cut off is adjusted to sunday too since the pay outs will be on the same day?we will have another 3 extendah days to complete the weekly task?

Okay. Got it. So, we'll just have four days for the week 4 since friday to sunday's posts will be counted for week 3.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:39:59 AM

Payment received. Thank you very much
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:44:26 AM

Hi sir,

Already first week i got payment from you. This week i did the required post as per the rules. But my name removed from spreadsheet. Please check and do needfull.
cellblocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:25:50 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin ALL PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN SENT, PLEASE CONFIRM RECIPT  Grin Grin Grin Grin

May I ask if our post for the next fri will be counted on the fourth week of the campaign since the next payment is on sunday, right?

EDITED:
Thanks for accepting, when will be the next payment for 3rd week? because it says on the OP its on Sunday.

Yes, only because I will be out of town and will not have access to send payments.  I will have Naomi use my account to monitor the forums for me, but I send the payments and verify the payouts as she does not know how to verify accounts yet. So the next payout will be Sunday 4/1 as I am finishing up this weeks payouts now unless the plain has internet.

does it mean the cut off is adjusted to sunday too since the pay outs will be on the same day?we will have another 3 extendah days to complete the weekly task?

Okay. Got it. So, we'll just have four days for the week 4 since friday to sunday's posts will be counted for week 3.

No, we will just keep it Sunday to Sunday going forward so there is no shortage of days, plus Sunday is a down day for me so I can get this done with less distractions.
cellblocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:40:09 AM

Hi sir,

Already first week i got payment from you. This week i did the required post as per the rules. But my name removed from spreadsheet. Please check and do needfull.

Not sure what happened but I added you back and sent payment

Thanks
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:44:29 AM

Hi sir,

Not sure what happened but I added you back and sent payment

Thanks

Thank you so much sir. Received payment. Really happy to work with you.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:34:06 AM

Btctalk name    MFahad
Rank                   Hero Member
Current post count   1413
BTC Address    1DSAFneKfLqpEcgB2q3soGFFNciQaisYPF
Wear appropriate signature  Yes
Wear avatar   Yes

Please accept me. thanks

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:19:12 AM

EDITED:

No, we will just keep it Sunday to Sunday going forward so there is no shortage of days, plus Sunday is a down day for me so I can get this done with less distractions.

Noted, sir..thanks again.
Jake052478

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:19:42 AM

Just in case you are still hiring, please consider me.

Btctalk name: Jake052478
Current post count : 362
BTC Address : 3KCyab2PhxVqJDRnApWeGWUTTTs6t8bCWv
Wear appropriate signature : Yes
Wear avatar : Yes
cho99

Merit: 61

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:52:40 AM

Again, another successful week with everyone making the payout except for one.   With 2 weeks in the books, we have a 99% payout rate, not bad everyone.   We are finally coming up on ICO week, please try to let as many people as you can know about the CellBlocks mission.  

Thanks all.
I saw that I didn't receive payment for week 2 , I thought I did the minimum required number of posts , could you please recheck
lots of your post this week were in the gambling section,  as per the rules below, they will not count. With that taken out, you did not have over 20 post in the normal groups.   See below.

Posts in any sig campaign, bounty threads, Games & Rounds, Gambling,  Off topic, Lending, Auctions, Politics & Society, Beginners and help, Archival, Investor based games, Local boards, or Micro earnings will not count
I am sorry sir but I think the rules was updated and I didn't get attention of that because the first week I did a lot of posts in gambling discussion and I thought it was ok .

Just going forward, please note, we can't count the gambling section.  I will pay for 1/2 the week, would that be fair?
Do I expect to get that half payment soon or not sir ?

It was sent already, did you not get it?
Sorry to disappoint you but I received nothing yet .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:10:02 AM

Okay so 3rd week starts from March 22 - April 1, 2018 right?
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:48:42 PM

Btctalk name: _noname_
Current post count: 599
BTC Address : 16q44kU7FbYMVXghXB9tDLeLbQMs58suyR
Wear appropriate signature: Yes
Wear avatar:Yes

Welcome, you're added!

Thanks for adding me.
cellblocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

Okay so 3rd week starts from March 22 - April 1, 2018 right?

Correct
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:43:05 PM

Btctalk name: shamzblueworld
Current post count: 1237
BTC Address: 1Hfw6s5upkkZXzEXZJvzyrSjpaKFLJNmBn
Wear appropriate signature: yes
Wear avatar: yes

Welcome, you're added!
Thank you,
Cheers!
cho99

Merit: 61

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:46:31 PM

Confirming receiving payment , thanks for cellblocks team .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

Btctalk name : vivavivu
Current post count : 976
BTC Address : 15pPQkiZBc6h145QDLkkfZRFQ2L8M5TY9N
Wear avatar : No
I have accept or not bro?
bablu10

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:40:23 PM

Btctalk name : bablu10
Current post count : 33
BTC Address : 1CtKC18CH1AAraTKt7bgyuyqX98ovvhXsAk
cellblocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:13:27 PM

Btctalk name : vivavivu
Current post count : 976
BTC Address : 15pPQkiZBc6h145QDLkkfZRFQ2L8M5TY9N
I have accept or not bro?

I will not have any more open slots for members at all. We will only open slots for full and above
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: