Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:57:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FULL] CellBlocks SIG and Avatar Campaign  (Read 4838 times)
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

I am leaving from this Signature campaign now.I had completed the desired post count for last week .I hope I will get last week payment.
thinklab71
Copper Member

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:41:54 PM

his account was blocked for some reason, he did nothing wrong. He is not able to do anything and he emailed the support on the 1st and still nothing.  He said everyone will be paid, just give it a bit and everyone will be made good.

I will update here when I hear more.

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:56:23 PM

his account was blocked for some reason, he did nothing wrong. He is not able to do anything and he emailed the support on the 1st and still nothing.  He said everyone will be paid, just give it a bit and everyone will be made good.

I don't believe this could be a reason. If he wants to send us payment, he can do it without Bitcointalk account.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:59:08 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 12:13:31 AM by rodskee

I am leaving from this Signature campaign now.I had completed the desired post count for last week .I hope I will get last week payment.

i also leaving the campaign, hoping if you fix your problem we received the rewards, if you want to get back the trust of the people pay to the participant working hard for your project.

Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:18:51 AM

his account was blocked for some reason, he did nothing wrong. He is not able to do anything and he emailed the support on the 1st and still nothing.  He said everyone will be paid, just give it a bit and everyone will be made good.

I don't believe this could be a reason. If he wants to send us payment, he can do it without Bitcointalk account.
Haha! Exactly,  crap excuses for sure. Likely because their CellBlocks Token Sale has failed that's why no funds to pay us.. Scam project.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:30:32 AM

Removing the signature and avatar now, lets see if they come back and pay us.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:35:42 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 10:40:56 PM by Moiyah

Removing the signature and avatar now, lets see if they come back and pay us.

I'm also leaving the campaign. We did our part. It is now CM's resposibility to pay for our efforts. I am now officially removing my signature.
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 558

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:06:35 AM

Do you have a idea to pay for the work or not ??
We had work for you .Kindly update when we will get the payment.
thinklab71
Copper Member

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:04:35 PM

So the bounty person who was running it for us, ran off with our BTC we had for the advertising project.   We have launched a quick sale of 5MM tokens outside of the ICO so we can raise funds to pay our people in all the bounties and advertisers.  We should have this done by Wednesday.

Our deepest apologies
rodskee

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:53:08 PM

So the bounty person who was running it for us, ran off with our BTC we had for the advertising project.   We have launched a quick sale of 5MM tokens outside of the ICO so we can raise funds to pay our people in all the bounties and advertisers.  We should have this done by Wednesday.

Our deepest apologies

lets see and participants waiting  that word of promise from you. tell to campaign manager apologies accepted once the reward done.
almost 2 percent trust i have for the cellblocks manager.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:28:06 AM

So the bounty person who was running it for us, ran off with our BTC we had for the advertising project.   We have launched a quick sale of 5MM tokens outside of the ICO so we can raise funds to pay our people in all the bounties and advertisers.  We should have this done by Wednesday.

Our deepest apologies

Thank you thinklab71.
Hopefully, the CellBlocks project that you are living, can run successfully as we expected.

osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:39:41 PM

Our deepest apologies

Apologises accepted, we await the payments for our work. The trust from the participants of this campaign heavily reduce, cause of the lack of things that where not well arranged by the team.
The greatest of all, is that we still hope things goes well with the project and all participants receive their rewards.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:24:10 PM

I am removing the signature now and will await for the final payment hopefully will be done as intimated.

mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:53:37 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 10:50:47 PM by mega_carnation

No intention of paying us?

This is hopeless, I'll remove everything now.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:04:16 AM

Our deepest apologies

Hi, Its Wednesday now, any updates on our payouts please?
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:58:07 AM

Our deepest apologies

Yes.Still we are waiting for your reply.
Please update our payment status.
rodskee

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:12:39 AM

Update please for the reward statius

CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:36:12 PM

I'm still waiting for the few chances, hopefully our campaign manager would have a form of proper information today. Maybe tommorow I would rather plan and decide to leave here and find another campaign. (Good luck to all of us.)

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:43:00 PM

I'm still waiting for the few chances, hopefully our campaign manager would have a form of proper information today. Maybe tommorow I would rather plan and decide to leave here and find another campaign. (Good luck to all of us.)

Our deepest apologies

Our deepest apologies

Are all of you so innocent that you people still waiting for payments ?

Go And check the Sheet, he has not even counted the Posts of 3rd Week, How will he pay ?
Its time to forget this and move ON. Its a bitter truth  Sad

sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:30:59 PM

Our deepest apologies

Our deepest apologies

Are all of you so innocent that you people still waiting for payments ?

Go And check the Sheet, he has not even counted the Posts of 3rd Week, How will he pay ?
Its time to forget this and move ON. Its a bitter truth  Sad

thinklab71.You have to answer for this.we are waiting more than a week with the trust.But it's not sound good now.Don't say any story again,make our payments.Before that reply to this first.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: