Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:48:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FULL] CellBlocks SIG and Avatar Campaign  (Read 4838 times)
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:45:21 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 04:02:46 PM by MiningBattalion

How long will it take of waiting for our one week payment.
thinklab71 must have a negative trust if he will not paying us for 1-week work.

Running a scam campaign, he must have to take an action regarding this.
With in 24 hours he won't reply to us ,thinklab71 have to red flag.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

Scam campaign.We had not received any payments for the last week.thinklab71 should get red tag for not paying the participant.

I am going to remove my Signature and Avatar.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:25:05 PM

Scam campaign.We had not received any payments for the last week.thinklab71 should get red tag for not paying the participant.

I am going to remove my Signature and Avatar.
This is a true meaning of being scammed,now lets call for the DT attention to Tagged Both Manager and this "thinklab71" as clearly hes being Alts of the Campaign manager.

ok people.  to make thinks faster and get everyone paid, we will be paying the last weeks payment in CLBK tokens plus 25% for the issues we experienced.   If anyone who is on the list can please PM me your ERC 20 address, we will make sure to get everyones tokens sent today.

Thank you for your understanding

At first hes saying that hes a different person ,but now this means He Is the Manager that pretending to be Banned thats why he cant Pay participants,What a Damn reason ..lol
CellBlocks Founder
Copper Member

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:23:45 PM

Hello everyone,

Jonas here, the proud founder of CellBlocks. Our old campaign manager has been terminated, for multiple reasons related to the running of the campaigns. Some people like to talk a big game but when it comes time to deliver, they mess things up so I've created this new account to get things back on track. From here on out, I'm going to be your one and only Cellblocks representative.

I do not have access to change https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2836328.0,  the creator cellblocks our manager has got that account blocked for doing bounties on that account that does not comply with bitcointalk rules, so we are trying to get access back to it so we can change the title of the post.

There have been people in the past who have created bounties to try and promote the CellBlocks project to earn our business. Going forward, any bounties released are going to be ran by “CellBlocks Founder”. If you come across any bounties and they don't show they have been created by “CellBlocks Founder”, please stay away from them, it will only cause issues for you later on.

Currently, there are Signature and Twitter campaigns out there, both of which have outstanding updates. I will be adding Excel spreadsheets for each campaign below with what I can find from the post online. If you notice anything missing from either of the campaigns, please notify me.  Please allow 48 hours for this to show up.

In regard to the initial coin offering (ICO), we are in the process of stopping it and refunding everyone who wants a refund. Yes, we have reached our soft cap but the ICO has slowed down and I understand people want us to have a contract with a prison in place to validate the project. For this reason, we are going to set our new Pre-ICO and ICO date once we have a agreement in place with a prison, then our ICO should sell out quick.  

For people who want to keep their tokens, they will get a 2% monthly bonus till we launch the ICO again for staying with the project.

In the meantime, we are going to focus heavily on the promotion of the CellBlocks name. We will be posting progress reports regarding the updates quite frequently. Once we lock in a contract and it makes its way through mainstream news outlets, you can expect our ICO to launch within a few weeks from that date.

I also wanted to make you aware of the change taking place regarding our token price, which is going from $0.10 to $0.05 a token. Those who want to hold tokens from the prior sale will be credited 2x’s the tokens to adjust for the price change.

We also are issuing a new token contract to replace the prior and account for the change in price. We had 100,000,000 tokens, but now we are going to have a total of 250,000,000 tokens. Because of this, all token holders should add the new contract to their wallet 0x86FD7abFC9f80A1FFC1A2BE01Dc3859017801ae1. You can expect to see an update to the Excel spreadsheet over the next few days.

CellBlocks is on a mission to change the prison system forever. Just like any company, though, we have made mistakes. We, unfortunately, selected a few individuals to work with us who promoted themselves well, but delivered poorly as campaign managers. We are doing all we can to rectify our selection mistakes while at the same time pushing Cellblocks to be a leader in the digital currency industry.

In closing, I hope this posting has helped you better understand what we are doing as a company here at Cellblocks. If you have any questions or concerns, please post them here or send them to me directly via email at ceo@cellblocks.io.

Again, I am sorry for the delays, I have was focusing on setting up meetings

Thank You,

Jonas Brown

CellBlocks President
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:30:52 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 10:57:16 PM by Siren

Hello everyone,

Jonas here, the proud founder of CellBlocks. Our old campaign manager has been terminated, for multiple reasons related to the running of the campaigns. Some people like to talk a big game but when it comes time to deliver, they mess things up so I've created this new account to get things back on track. From here on out, I'm going to be your one and only Cellblocks representative.

I do not have access to change https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2836328.0,  the creator cellblocks our manager has got that account blocked for doing bounties on that account that does not comply with bitcointalk rules, so we are trying to get access back to it so we can change the title of the post.

There have been people in the past who have created bounties to try and promote the CellBlocks project to earn our business. Going forward, any bounties released are going to be ran by “CellBlocks Founder”. If you come across any bounties and they don't show they have been created by “CellBlocks Founder”, please stay away from them, it will only cause issues for you later on.

Currently, there are Signature and Twitter campaigns out there, both of which have outstanding updates. I will be adding Excel spreadsheets for each campaign below with what I can find from the post online. If you notice anything missing from either of the campaigns, please notify me.  Please allow 48 hours for this to show up.

In regard to the initial coin offering (ICO), we are in the process of stopping it and refunding everyone who wants a refund. Yes, we have reached our soft cap but the ICO has slowed down and I understand people want us to have a contract with a prison in place to validate the project. For this reason, we are going to set our new Pre-ICO and ICO date once we have a agreement in place with a prison, then our ICO should sell out quick.  

For people who want to keep their tokens, they will get a 2% monthly bonus till we launch the ICO again for staying with the project.

In the meantime, we are going to focus heavily on the promotion of the CellBlocks name. We will be posting progress reports regarding the updates quite frequently. Once we lock in a contract and it makes its way through mainstream news outlets, you can expect our ICO to launch within a few weeks from that date.

I also wanted to make you aware of the change taking place regarding our token price, which is going from $0.10 to $0.05 a token. Those who want to hold tokens from the prior sale will be credited 2x’s the tokens to adjust for the price change.

We also are issuing a new token contract to replace the prior and account for the change in price. We had 100,000,000 tokens, but now we are going to have a total of 250,000,000 tokens. Because of this, all token holders should add the new contract to their wallet 0x86FD7abFC9f80A1FFC1A2BE01Dc3859017801ae1. You can expect to see an update to the Excel spreadsheet over the next few days.

CellBlocks is on a mission to change the prison system forever. Just like any company, though, we have made mistakes. We, unfortunately, selected a few individuals to work with us who promoted themselves well, but delivered poorly as campaign managers. We are doing all we can to rectify our selection mistakes while at the same time pushing Cellblocks to be a leader in the digital currency industry.

In closing, I hope this posting has helped you better understand what we are doing as a company here at Cellblocks. If you have any questions or concerns, please post them here or send them to me directly via email at ceo@cellblocks.io.

Again, I am sorry for the delays, I have was focusing on setting up meetings

Thank You,

Jonas Brown

CellBlocks President

Then after this drama,in which were sick and tired...what will happen to our PAYMENTS FOR THE LAST WEEK of Promoting your Project?you made this long story but didnt get to addressed our concern...looking forward for quick response..
CellBlocks Founder
Copper Member

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:33:14 PM

We will pay it in CellBlocks tokens
CellBlocks Founder
Copper Member

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:40:55 PM

Sent a PM
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:42:21 PM

I want to get paid in bitcoin either.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:14:58 AM

Sent a PM

We want our payments in bitcoin Sir.You had promised to pay with btc.Nearly 25 days passed,we are waiting for 25 days to get single week payment.Again you are saying ,going to pay with tokens. We want our btc.
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:59:52 AM

We will pay it in CellBlocks tokens

What are you saying we will... it was posted to be bitcoin payment, why the change of mind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: