Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:02:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Land of Bitcoin.com - Bitcoin faucet, faucet aggregator and more  (Read 45144 times)
x8008

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:31:46 PM

hey OP how come I am not getting any coins from the shared referral earnings you give out? I am not seeing anything in my landofbitcoin.com account, I own a faucet as well
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Land of Bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 09:14:32 AM

hey OP how come I am not getting any coins from the shared referral earnings you give out? I am not seeing anything in my landofbitcoin.com account, I own a faucet as well
Because it's not shared referral earnings. It's 100% of the referral commission on all sites we link. If you set your referral code for a site we show that site with your referral URL to all your referred users. For example you set your referral code for freebitco.in and Bit Chest, you will see nothing in your Land of Bitcoin account, but you will see that you have new referred users on freebitco.in (registered via Land of Bitcoin) and you will see you have referral payments on Bit Chest, etc.

Also read this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=308280.msg7875962#msg7875962
Koosh

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:16:37 AM

Hiya, my friend and I recently made a new Bitcoin faucet. We were wondering if it was a possibility to have our faucet in your faucet list? How do we go along by doing that? It's right here, feel free to check it out. Smiley
ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:48:38 PM

Site is down for me I am trying but its not working for some time any update available for this

Land of Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:07:58 PM

Site is down for me I am trying but its not working for some time any update available for this

Site is up now.

There was disturbance in the Force sooner today. (It was caused by network issues at the hosting provider.)
Land of Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:22:00 PM

We were wondering if it was a possibility to have our faucet in your faucet list? How do we go along by doing that?
Send the faucet links in email to be added to the list. (It was added.)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:46:38 PM

Thanks  LoB. It´s a good concept. Chickenfeed for sure, but still it can add up given time. I´m retired myself so I have tons of time and also I have this guy of six that I´m training in milking those faucets. He´s already very clever with the captchas. Now, when you´re six you really have plenty of time.  Good luck, g.

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:52:08 PM

P.S. I think you should add those 666 faucet guys. They take tons of patience and you better zoom up the screen when dealing with their captchas but they pay.

Koosh

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:22:59 AM

We were wondering if it was a possibility to have our faucet in your faucet list? How do we go along by doing that?

I'm navigating this part of your website, but cannot find Fr33Bitco.in anywhere. Am I looking in the wrong place? I might just be blind. Sorry Tongue
vidfaza

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 10:12:47 AM

I've put together this 13228 satoshi Fauchet
and would I take if've reached 50k satoshi
I like this Fauchet
bachus

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:00:28 PM

This might be a useful suggestion- break the faucet list down by captcha type. Recaptcha is super annoying so I avoid it unless the guaranteed payout is high enough to make it worthwhile.  Solvemedia and minteye are easiest for users.
Land of Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 05:48:08 PM

P.S. I think you should add those 666 faucet guys. They take tons of patience and you better zoom up the screen when dealing with their captchas but they pay.

Added to the Not recommeded list because it wants your email address, captcha is hard to read and non-instant paying. You can put it to your followed list if you want to.

Send any new faucet in email, thanks.
Land of Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 05:59:39 PM

I'm navigating this part of your website, but cannot find Fr33Bitco.in anywhere. Am I looking in the wrong place? I might just be blind. Sorry Tongue

It was empty so it was moved to the disabled list. It's added back after a while if you refill it. We list working, non-empty faucets only.

Also, seems like you enabled CloudFlare after you installed the faucet, now your faucet is kinda broken. Log in into the faucet admin, it will repair itself automatically.
Land of Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 06:04:19 PM

This might be a useful suggestion- break the faucet list down by captcha type. Recaptcha is super annoying so I avoid it unless the guaranteed payout is high enough to make it worthwhile.  Solvemedia and minteye are easiest for users.

Thanks. Good suggestion.

For now, you can hit the unfollow button if you see recaptcha.
Koosh

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:41:41 AM

It was empty so it was moved to the disabled list. It's added back after a while if you refill it. We list working, non-empty faucets only.

Also, seems like you enabled CloudFlare after you installed the faucet, now your faucet is kinda broken. Log in into the faucet admin, it will repair itself automatically.

We have lowered CloudFlare's security settings, so the faucet should now be fixed. If there are any more problems, please let me know. We gained a lot more popularity than we expected, and did not have the budget to cover for the exponential growth that occurred. If it is needed, a screenshot of our recent dispenses will be posted. Is there any estimated time of when we can be put back on LandofBitcoin?
karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 04:16:59 AM

Prop's to the OP and real bitcoin O.G.  Wink

Keep up the great work

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
Land of Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 08:31:48 AM

We have lowered CloudFlare's security settings, so the faucet should now be fixed. If there are any more problems, please let me know. We gained a lot more popularity than we expected, and did not have the budget to cover for the exponential growth that occurred. If it is needed, a screenshot of our recent dispenses will be posted. Is there any estimated time of when we can be put back on LandofBitcoin?
When the faucet fixed. Log in the faucet admin and it will repair itself as I mentioned above. No need to change anything in CloudFlare.

(You can see transactions because your faucet working partially. But majority of the users can't use it.)
bossrmutsb

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:55:57 PM

add my site http://getcoin.esy.es/
mnsx

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:01:40 AM

Please add my microwallet faucet too: http://bitcoinrush .tk/faucet/  Smiley
faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:16:05 AM

Please add my microwallet faucet too: http://bitcoinrush .tk/faucet/  Smiley
please give here your link correctly its not working then op and other members can check this easily

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: