Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:40:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LAST DAY OFFER HASHFLARE ACCOUNT FOR SALE AT CHEAP RATE WITH ESCROW  (Read 138 times)
niceboy999 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:29:34 PM

Have 60TH/s SHA256 and 5000 MH/s DASH
all expire in between 29 NOV-12 Dec 2018

this account will easily make 1.2 BTC in the remaining 9 months... and in a few months when BTC price goes higher you will have much more profit

price:$7700    serious buyers please  PRICE NEGOTIABLE
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:09:57 PM

Trusted feedback for this user: http://prntscr.com/io8fko

Be careful with this transaction, everyone. OP, based off of your past negative trust, how can you prove that you are not scamming anybody? Are you going to use a DT1 member as escrow? If you are so confident that your account will make more than what you are selling it for, why sell it in the first place?

niceboy999 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:28:29 PM

hello then ask Ecubi give me proof i scam someone ok i am not fucking scammer i will sell account to you as buyer wish dont pay me until you completely satisfied that you have got my account then pay me if you want lets do escrow here or you wish legit not scam
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: