Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: thread moved  (Read 923 times)
ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:52:24 AM

Joining this project for sure  I already have participated and invested in the amazing deeponion AirDrop and it is the best if done right much better than must ico , I believe bitcoin goat is going to do an amazing job with this project . You have my support

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:01:55 PM

I also think he's does a great job. Everything looks good so far. Lvl 10 on discord tho Sad, doubt i'll make the airdrop many week. Simply dont have the time to chat that much on discord.
ztto

Activity: 264

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:01:21 PM

Yea I’m trying but it’s really annoying the discord thing I like it more the way deeponion does it here on bitcoin talk  and in my opinion It is more productive to let know about traw through here than discord . But let’s see what the goat does probably change the airdrop  rules later on

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
satishchennnupati

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

Hindi (Indian) translation reserved if needed
soixantedix

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:38:11 PM

appreciate that discord channel has variety of languages available. So people not talking in english are welcome and free to get involved!
BitcoinGoat (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:00:34 PM

ATTENTION: We had a slip up with the token I.D. We are working on getting this matter solved in the next few days. Airdrop is still on going. Bots are still counting.  Cheesy

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
nubbins7

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:07:11 PM

Looks like a good project i am in Smiley
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:58:29 PM

I think that there was not enough such a tool for the waves. Question to the developers. A new fork is planned, a new wave modernization?

The waves platform will only be used to airdrop the coin. Once the 40 weeks are over, we will do a swap to a POS Blockchain. The tools will be Dapps either on the Aura platform or a few other options.

That's a nice decision as waves platform is not that popular to use.
40 weeks is too long but if you will really continue to develop this into something usable to many, why not?
BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 01:43:53 AM

I think that there was not enough such a tool for the waves. Question to the developers. A new fork is planned, a new wave modernization?

The waves platform will only be used to airdrop the coin. Once the 40 weeks are over, we will do a swap to a POS Blockchain. The tools will be Dapps either on the Aura platform or a few other options.

Tell me, how is this possible? To make a wave purse broadcast, I do not understand, it will be fork or something else?

How is what possible? Waves will be used to airdrop, once airdrop is over TRAW will swap Waves token to the new POS Blockchain. And if it would make you feel a little better, we will be swapping over to a STRATIS clone.

We've been doing extensive testing before anything gets released.  Tongue

Maybe you can come back in a few months to see what we got going  Kiss
Tell me, do you already have experience in such projects? Have they been successful, and in which specifically did you take an active part?
P.S. after 40 weeks a lot can happen.

Why don't you just join the Aridrop and see what I can accomplish? You really think I'm going to put all my eggs in this one basket? Bitcointalk is gold, but I know the things that come with it. All I will say is join the airdrop and see what's to come.

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 01:45:52 AM

Guys we are back trading at CryptoHub - https://cryptohub.online/market/TRAW/

The hickup is now fixed.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:24:17 AM

Can you explain this,

TimeTeller

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:41:19 AM

Can you explain this,

-snip-

This is not good to read.
Maybe he needs an explanation for that.
Otherwise, that's a negative sign.
I wonder what's the content of the last straw here.
BRILIANTcoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:12:55 AM

it's all good, of course, admin remove the interpreter's bot in a discord is not possible there generally to write, what is the restriction on freedom of speech?
throwaleft

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:16:34 AM

looks like a promising project.  i know some are scared by the length, but I think this is a good sign.  i'll be watching closely for updates!
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

Can you explain this,

-snip-

It was in reference to the airdrop, it's just a little discomforting to see something like that. I understand stuff happens but when users are given a goal and their progress gets reset multiple times they are bound to be upset. It doesn't provide a lot of faith in a project for me when the owner of a project attracts people for one thing and then threatens to sell them instead after people give negative feedback over issues they've faced.

Sometimes folks just have to step back and realize that the greatest project in the world is nothing if there isn't a community around it. Every project developer should do their best to make sure the people who use their stuff is happy if they want it to succeed, not do stuff like this.
TimeTeller

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:43:04 AM

Can you explain this,

-snip-

It was in reference to the airdrop, it's just a little discomforting to see something like that. I understand stuff happens but when users are given a goal and their progress gets reset multiple times they are bound to be upset. It doesn't provide a lot of faith in a project for me when the owner of a project attracts people for one thing and then threatens to sell them instead after people give negative feedback over issues they've faced.

Sometimes folks just have to step back and realize that the greatest project in the world is nothing if there isn't a community around it. Every project developer should do their best to make sure the people who use their stuff is happy if they want it to succeed, not do stuff like this.

I agree with you on that.
Most of the times the devs are not patient enough to address each concern of their customer
We understand that they have a lot of things to do. But at least accommodate them in a nice way.
Or maybe he's just being frank about what he feels.
Let us wait for a couple of months what will happen to this thread.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:52:19 AM

After looking for a few moment in the project description on the thread.
There is still no white paper of the project available to be learn.
Please kindly provide the documentation so i could learn more about the project.

Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

Link to wallet share or is it still being tested?
BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:15:39 PM

After looking for a few moment in the project description on the thread.
There is still no white paper of the project available to be learn.
Please kindly provide the documentation so i could learn more about the project.

We don't even have 2 weeks out. Let us work and stop coming in here to talk crap without you knowing what's going on or why this even came to be. And like I stated I can always just do an ICO and not do no Airdrop. I totally forgot that this is what Bitcointalk is all about, running away the devs that want to try something new.

But I can care less what any of you here think. My work will speak for itself. You trolls can go kick some rocks  Shocked Roll Eyes Cool

BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

Can you explain this,

What is there to explain here? Don't I have the freedom in my own project to control how rewards are givin?

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: