Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaings recommendations !  (Read 471 times)
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:03:35 PM

Hello guys ,

In your opinion , at the time we speak , what bounty campaign would you recommend ( serious project and trusty ) ?

I`ve made a research on my own also, but i would like to hear your opinion .

To be started for maximum 2 weeks ago .
I think that now there are very few good bounty companies in the market, but personally I can advise you a little: Essentia and Effect ai

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pcatalin93 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:07:16 PM

Hello guys ,

In your opinion , at the time we speak , what bounty campaign would you recommend ( serious project and trusty ) ?

I think that now there are very few good bounty companies in the market, but personally I can advise you a little: Essentia and Effect ai

Yea, that`s my ideea too. Very few good bounty programs at the time we speak.. but each one of us has a different opinion. I`ll look at them , thank you for your reply and for your time.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:15:17 PM

Yea, that`s my ideea too. Very few good bounty programs at the time we speak.. but each one of us has a different opinion. I`ll look at them , thank you for your reply and for your time.
You should check that list,i have 3/4 of the bounties he have listed good quality campaigns,some of those campaigns has reached already the softcap so i can assure that they will be all achieve success.These are some suggestion to be added to the list,you should check the backgrounds of these campaigns so that you will know why we have joined each campaigns.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3042849.0 OTPPAY
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3037593.0 SAFEIN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3039698.0 MULTIVERSUM  KYC NEEDED.

StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:21:29 PM

campaings

9.repux

33.EQUI **

34.DRAGON

23.KEPLER
26.QYK
47. ENK
50.OBONIUM
13.crypto n cafe
10.TOkenlend
22.GALAXY eSolutions
31.STREAMITY
28.CASHBAG   
39.SKFYCHAIN
43. UNIBRIGHT
45. ESSENTIA
======================================================
4.FIANCIA
5.XYO
2LINA REVIEWS
8.selfllery
27.SIGLO   
49.DEHEDGE

30.MBX
15.CURRENT
37.SKYLLZ 
44. TECHSPEC

3.shiftcash

20.DENARO
18. NEUROGRESS
25.MORPHEUS 
41.CRESTONIUM 
42. MOBILEBRIDGE
40. EQUITYBASE

=================================================

32.MIDEX
11.buzzshow
12.smartexchange
14.quantum
16.aitheon
17.KYRLL
19.PITCH
21.kwh
24.DENTIX
29.CASPER
2.STEALTH CRYPTO
46. LOCALCOINSWAP
48.TRAXIA
38.EUROPEAN CRYPTO BANK
6.REALISTA

These are the campaigns which i have joined in social media campaigns,but you need to check them so you will know it yourself why i did choose these ongoing campaigns,i am a full time bounty hunter  Cool

Thank you for the list, but this does not tell me enough about how good are the ICOs and the bounties. It is just a list and I cannot take any decision based on it.

jackolinyoko

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:25:23 PM

These are the campaigns which i have joined in social media campaigns,but you need to check them so you will know it yourself why i did choose these ongoing campaigns,i am a full time bounty hunter  Cool
Thank you for the list, but this does not tell me enough about how good are the ICOs and the bounties. It is just a list and I cannot take any decision based on it.
Read the last part of his list,he said you need to research to have some background checks so you would understand why he joined all of these campaigns,i also have most of the campaigns which he has listed because i checked the whitepapers and the profiles of the team of these campaigns,surely a full time bounty hunter would know why you need to check important things about the project before joining.

pcatalin93 (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:35:48 PM

Regarding Evareium ,what do you think guys ?
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:40:24 PM

Regarding Evareium ,what do you think guys ?
You should always the development of the ICO you are planning to join, https://github.com
check the github of each campaigns and you will find which ones are active in development,check the credibility of the team,backgrounds of each people.
The prouduct should have some good use in our daily lives,read whitepaper and the roadmap of these campaigns and for you to know how will these campaigns ends.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:08:59 AM

Study the campaigns of top managers. There are not many of them on the forum. This is a good way to understand if you get anything at the end of the campaign.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:28:00 AM

ICOs have been popping almost every day but finding the best one for you isn't just easy to do. I have participated in quantum1.net and i a planning to join the following  ICOs:

1. Streamity;
2. LanceChain; and
3. Taylor

All of the above mentioned is just based on my research and opinion.

StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:07:37 PM

Hello guys ,

Medichain is intersting because it pays in tokens instead of stakes. The one I am in now is also quite good, but I am on it because I like the project, I don´t know if it will be really profitable frankly.

empowrofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:22:11 PM

Check it out, just found this bounty program for influencers, forum users, social media as well.  Even better if you are into YouTube or Vlog. I just like the idea of this platform as much as their all in one wallet. This bounty is pretty good. Will implement on my channel and see how it goes.  Roll Eyes

Very cool - thanks for sharing!

empowr.com   //   #GET YOUR SHARE : AIRDROP
The inventor of virtual currency - Community gets initial supply for free
youngcoolzeero

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

A man who knows all of yours

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:46:24 PM

I can't recommend bounty campaigns to you. But, I always participate with the best managers like sylon, deadly,  jamalaezaz and needmoney. Because so many projects have been handled and success by them.
toorcoin

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:44:09 AM

Toorcoin recently launched their bounty campaign running between April 18 - June 18 in partnership with Bounty0x.
Earn tokens by joining our Telegram Group, following us on twitter and inviting your friends.

Details available at https://toorcoin.com/Toorcoin_Bounty.pdf

Twitter: https://twitter.com/toorcoin (Reward 275 tokens for joining)
Telegram: t.me/Toorcoin (Reward 275 tokens for joining)

About the project: Toorcoin has a unique concept focused on specialized travel. Its aim is to become the all in one travel coin to make planning and booking a holiday easier for the masses.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:00:33 AM

Just keep your eyes in the bounties sections if a campaign start by reputed manager like yahoo then it is worth to join there, because he only pick the best projects so the tokens also will have value in the future.But in bounties there is no best to join because it is in our hands to make that project worth or not so join in the campaign with more participants.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 08:08:03 AM

To find out if a bounty or an ICO is solid and trustworthy you should not just rely on the opinion of others.
It's good that you already did some research yourself, because YOU are going to invest (precious) time and / or money into a project. If you choose poorly, you will not get that time and / or money back and you most certainly can't claim it on getting 'bad advice'. Do your own research, always.

That said, asking for recommendations is a very good starting point for your investigation. The person recommending it to you has already decided that to him / her it has value. Awesome! Now you won't have to go through numerous pages of projects promoting themselves.

So now one has a choice: start your own investigations (there is a lot of information on this forum that will help you to do this), or blindly follow advice.

My favorites: peculium, chimaera, gymrewards, europeancryptobank, swapynetwork and bobsrepair.

Also: check out bountyhive.io

Hope this helps!

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:11:22 AM

Hello guys ,

I can give you some recommendations. Analyze project, don't take more than 20 bounties, check yourself every week.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:05:53 AM

Hello guys ,

In my opinion you need to get some expirience, bounties is easy, but you need to spent some time on it. Best way is to make deep analyze of projects than take part.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

many nice bounty campaign and I don't think it will be if everything should be mentioned. better to start your own choosing do you think sure is nice so you can be sure of your choice.
nirmalakk

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:47:29 PM

I recommend you find informations about bounty campaigns in proper section. Because here most people are not experts in this subject and they can show you bad campaigns.
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:52:34 PM

Hello guys ,

you can be part of ubiatar signature campaign, it is a good campaign and It hooks my interest as a bounty participant, you can also check their platform, and if it gets your interest you are free to join.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: