Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Ranking US SEO Company. Rank for Competitive Terms.  (Read 412 times)
ryanfromrethink (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 09:51:09 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2013, 10:07:27 AM by ryanfromrethink

Hello,

My name is Ryan and I am one of the owners at Rethink Networks.  We currently hold top national rankings for very competitive keywords, ranging from MMO gaming, to national datacenter equipment sales, a national drug rehabilitation network, an internet music platform(Senzari - WahWah) to name a few large industries,  as well as over 100 local service providers (restaurants, lawyers, dentists, real estate, etc.

We have plans starting at $300 a month for Local Service Providers in non-metro areas, and will be happy to build a quote for what your business and goals are.

Our clients maintain rankings - as we are a monthly service our focus is on making sure you maintain top placement and continue to grow your business.  This will lead to your growth which should result in a larger marketing budget, or referrals.  It's a win/win for us.

We have a custom client dashboard where you can view your rankings and traffic 24/7, as well as some nerdier metrics if you're interested.

Rankings for non-national/metro markets will be top 10 Google US within 30 days , assuming you have not had a lot of poor quality seo in the past which will slow down that time frame but be achieved as quickly as possible.

National/Metro really depends on the competition, but you can time for 45-60 days to reach the top 10, and then we'll get you to the top as quick as possible.

Service Includes:
The 25 most competitive, high value keywords for your market and audience.
Google Local creation/optimization
Basic website improvements (if you have non functioning forms, or things slowing down page loads, etc)
Access to our Client Dashboard
1 Account Manager who will work with you on achieving your goals and building your plan. (This will be me for the first 5 people signed up via Bitcointalk )

You basically are paying for a marketing team that for over a decade has built and grown businesses online, and is passionate about making sure your business succeeds.

Everything we do is entirely White Hat, Google Best Practices - quality work makes for lasting results.

For more information on all of the services we provide visit us at www.rethinknetworks.com , PM or reply here.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ryanfromrethink (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 03:34:05 PM

Any questions, or people that own businesses that want their site looked at?   I'd be happy to show why we're not even in the same league as anyone you've ever worked with before in regards to SEO.

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 05:26:13 PM

Any questions,

Yes, assuming a SEO finally accepts what a blight on humanity he and his ilk are and posts a video of himself jumping off an office tower while loudly yelling for forgiveness, do you think it will only have a very short impact (get it? impact) as a viral video OR will it be marked as a day of happyness and joy for all of mankind for the next millennium?

I'm suspecting the later.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: