Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:22:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Realty Crypto Investment - $2M  (Read 2038 times)
rci (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:22:55 PM

I'm sorry. but i need help. I can't submit my twitter links in Bounty area. System says "repetition of references is unacceptable". But all my links are different

Please make sure you are submitting links to your retweets and not our own tweets. This is common mistake and it is covered here: https://twitter.com/RealCryptInvest/status/974961712725221377
rci (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:26:39 PM

The General rules say: We accept no more than 3 posts or videos on 1 blog platform, video hosting or social network per week.
If I participate for example in Facebook and Twitter campaigns, then in a week should I make no more than 3 of my posts / tweets? Did I understand this condition correctly?
Concerning reposts / retweets: what is the maximum reposts and retweets allowed to do in a week to get the maximum reward?
Thank you in advance.

3 (re)posts on FB and 3 (re)tweets per week, 6 total.

If you make videos on YT, then you can add 3 videos and they have much higher reward assuming you have followers and views.
frea2012

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:27:29 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 09:30:51 AM by frea2012

Peбят a мoжнo ли вaм в coц ceтяx зaдaвaть вoпpocы пo бayнти, ecли дa тo ocтaвьтe кoнтaкты
rci (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:50:03 PM

Peбят a мoжнo ли вaм в coц ceтяx зaдaвaть вoпpocы пo бayнти, ecли дa тo ocтaвьтe кoнтaкты

https://www.facebook.com/groups/rcicompany/
https://www.facebook.com/rcicompany/
или пo пoчтe (нa caйтe, тyт нeльзя пyбликoвaть).
MobilPlus

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:35:13 PM

I'm sorry. but i need help. I can't submit my twitter links in Bounty area. System says "repetition of references is unacceptable". But all my links are different
rci (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:06:47 PM

Please make sure you are submitting links to your retweets and not our own tweets. This is common mistake and it is covered here: https://twitter.com/RealCryptInvest/status/974961712725221377
cryptomup

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:13:55 PM

Real estate blockhein and smartcontracts, the project is led by people with more than 20 years of successful work in this business. I like this project. Of course you need to study in more detail their white paper for making a decision about investing. But overall it's impressive.
ExpertTechnology

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:18:53 PM

Where is the bounty spreadsheet?
rci (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:34:18 PM

Where is the bounty spreadsheet?
Your bounty history and stats are in the personal area (cabinet) of our website.

after submitting a blog, how long do we need to wait before it gets approved? just wanted to know what to expect.

It's hard to tell, currently we have hundreds of submitted links to check.
rci (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:21:12 PM

When I was registering, the email activation took a while thus I made 2 accounts. However, I uploaded my blog to my account that doesnt have the wallet. Can you remove my other account? I will reupload my article on my correct account. Thank you in advance for your response.

Please email me with both accounts: actual and the one to be removed.
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

Hello. you need the reports in this thread?
rci (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

Hello. you need the reports in this thread?

From Bounty FAQ:

How to apply?

Register here, activate your account and follow to the Cabinet - Bounty area. There is a form where you can submit your links. Please, pay attention and choose correct types of campaign when submitting, wrong links will be rejected.
rci (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:10:06 PM

I was already able to fix it. I saw the announcement on RCI's telegram regarding the bounty. You should close the option to send new links. Also, it will not be fair for those who submit their work if it will not be counted. The effort was not easy.

Why? We have started a week ago, there are plenty of tokens to be distributed. I have added this to Bounty FAQ:

Tokens, not stakes?
Yes, you will receive equal rewards for your activity despite total number of participants in certain program. This is a great difference with stakes model, where each new participant decreases reward. However, participants that join later will receive less or even nothing if the program cap has been reached already.

This intended to be a stimulus to participate in bounty and not to wait until the end.
Novajoensda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:30:15 PM

Hello dev, do we should make a weekly report on this thread and when exactly the date for send our report?
rci (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:06:38 PM

Hello dev, do we should make a weekly report on this thread and when exactly the date for send our report?

From Bounty FAQ:

How to apply?

Register here, activate your account and follow to the Cabinet - Bounty area. There is a form where you can submit your links. Please, pay attention and choose correct types of campaign when submitting, wrong links will be rejected.

This was just one post before yours one...
Cryppie

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:58:41 PM

Do I understand the rules correctly that for ALL bounty campaign it is necessary:
1) Make 20 (re)tweets, and nothing more?
2) If I do more, it is payable?
==I agree: either the rules aren't entirely correct and I understand them completely, or just the difficulties of translation (I don't speak eng well), I apologize if I bring inconvenience with my questions. Thanx in advance!==
rci (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:02:14 PM

Do I understand the rules correctly that for ALL bounty campaign it is necessary:
1) Make 20 (re)tweets, and nothing more?
2) If I do more, it is payable?
==I agree: either the rules aren't entirely correct and I understand them completely, or just the difficulties of translation (I don't speak eng well), I apologize if I bring inconvenience with my questions. Thanx in advance!==

Hi,

1) make at least 10 + 10 posts and reposts
2) Yes, until the program rewards cap is reached.
serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:22:46 AM

Twitter does not allow you to make tweets with a link to your site. He considers them to be spam. How to make 10 tweets?
SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:51:57 AM

Guys at you obviously an error with twitter the form. In general, I really liked the project, but trust me I know exactly what retweet, facebook links accepts without problems. And if not difficult, you can designate the beginning and end of the week, thank you
rci (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:43:11 AM

Twitter does not allow you to make tweets with a link to your site. He considers them to be spam. How to make 10 tweets?

That's bad, we need to resolve this.

You can post our banners and and texts with hashtag #RCIICO.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: