Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How many of us are there?  (Read 98 times)
hardnight (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:52:45 PM

How many crypto investors are among us? What is the number?

I think the whole crypto-community is about 5M in size. The top YouTube crypto analysts have 200k views. That is not much, since we are talking about new global technology.

What do you think?
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:56:47 PM

I think the whole crypto-community is about 5M in size. The top YouTube crypto analysts have 200k views. That is not much, since we are talking about new global technology.

What do you think?

I personally think that the entire crypto-community numbers in the low millions. The total market cap of all cryptocurrencies is around $300 billion. Assuming there are at least 5 million people investing in cryptocurrencies, then that works out around $60,000 invested per person. However, I would assume that on average each person has less than $10,000 invested, so we can assume that roughly 30 million people are invested in cryptocurrencies.
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:59:56 PM

I think Crypto should be encouraged in our society, our institutions, all around the world. The world needs to know about the possibilities and the importance of crypto.
And the people creating FUDDS which discourages people from investing in crypto should be Shut up and silenced. The Crypto world needs to grow.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:00:04 PM

investors might comes in business to work on decision as applying use of system and technical strategy to gains of collection of returns as managing terms of plan with the investment business with the crypto finance.

CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:00:54 PM

The largest whitelist numbers I have seen are around 30 000 whitelisted participants for the hottest ICOs.
So I will speculate that no more than 150 000 people invest in ICOs on a regular basis.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:02:49 PM

What do you think?

I personally think that the entire crypto-community numbers in the low millions. The total market cap of all cryptocurrencies is around $300 billion. Assuming there are at least 5 million people investing in cryptocurrencies, then that works out around $60,000 invested per person. However, I would assume that on average each person has less than $10,000 invested, so we can assume that roughly 30 million people are invested in cryptocurrencies.

It's really an interesting way to calculate the number of people who are in cryptocurrency. How do you think about how much this number will increase until the end of the year? Cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more popular, I think the number may double
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:05:47 PM

Relax guys, Assuming that the crypto community is 0.1% the whole population then compare it for the next 5 years. what would be the price of all alts when the massive adoption  s achieve? Then will come back at this thread.
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:08:08 PM

I think firstly we should describe what means of investor. I wouldn't say all who put money in cryptocurrencies are investors.
hardnight (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:15:35 PM

It was meant as community. As someone who understands why he traded some of their fiat for some cryptocurrency. I'm in crypto world about a year now and I learn something new every day. I thought it wasn't so wide. There are countless ways on how to use this technology, you have to be inovative. Every serious crypto project is a pioneer, exploring new fields.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:19:49 PM

What do you think?

One way or another we are all here crypto investors. We invest time, money effort and most of us expect a return for it, so that is by definition an investment. NThe forum numbers can be found in the stats I thnk.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: