Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:54:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Airlines accepting Bitcoin as payment & Other Retailers?  (Read 152 times)
Durison (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:54:53 PM

First we see Expedia taking Bitcoin, and now an Airline.

Interesting article here: https://news.bitcoin.com/taiwanese-airline-accept-cryptocurrency-payments-flight-tickets/

Appears that a Taiwanese Airline is accepting Crypto! Another paradigm shift.

What does everyone think the next type of retailer will start accepting payment?

Looks like Paypal is looking into it as well

Thoughts?
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:39:02 PM

Interesting news again about bitcoin!
Therefore, the reality of a travelling without a money will become true because as of now, if you only BTC in your wallet then you can pay your flight.
In addition, Japan also use bitcoin as a means of payment and lot of firms that accepted bitcoin.
Yeah! I thing bitcoin will bullish after this month!

binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:56:08 PM

Not only the Taiwanese airline accepts Bitcoin in ticket payment, in Korea there are 50,000 hotels accepting the altcoin payments. This is an important milestone for the crypto market to grow. They buy and hold them. 2018 will be the boom year for the Crypto market.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:03:07 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 02:18:46 AM by Clark05

That's good news because we can pay our bitcoin to airplane and we can purchase our ticket.
This is good also to the price because the tourist or the curstomer will buy bitcoin to easy to transact. I hope my country also will accept bitcoin for the ticketing so we can get avail ticket and so we can tour.  Paying bitcoin is better because you can feel your hardwork.
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:26:38 PM

Interesting article here: https://news.bitcoin.com/taiwanese-airline-accept-cryptocurrency-payments-flight-tickets/

What does everyone think the next type of retailer will start accepting payment?

Thoughts?

I also accept Bitcoin as a payment if you wanna travel the world. We have a small travel agency and decided to offer people this kind of service. If you have some time you could  visit my original post. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2346746.msg23901860#msg23901860
If in any case you wanted to book you could pm me directly or you could post on my thread, I do need an escrow for transactions though.

grimesrhymes

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:36:43 PM

Thoughts?

Paypal would never accept cryptocurrency themselves as they do not receive payments, the facilitate them. If paypal were to enter the crypto market it would be through their own cryptocurrency or perhaps purchasing a crypto similar to theirs and using that for payments.

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:37:39 PM

Thanks for the big news mate! This is huge, means we can start travelling the world using our bitcoins! With Korean hotels accepting crypto it seems that they are starting to realise that bitcoins need to be spent and where else is better than on a holiday Grin

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:56:59 AM

Great new after a great news might be year 2020 BTC will become a worlwide currency that can always be use it will really be great if it went true specially BTC is mooning now so the future of its influence will really be sky rocketing later on.

acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:21:16 AM

For this time, we seem many good news about cryptocurrency, that meaning Bitcoin already acepted by some goverment in the world. I hope will be more goverment accept Bitcoin in future, so also with my country, that will be make Bitcoin more famous and many people will be use Bitcoin. This can backing bitcoin price and make the price go to the moon, and I think this is very good time to buy Bitcoin, because the price still low for this time, if we compared with the price a few month ago.
And I think Bitcoin price start going to the moon from this month and I hope the price always stable.

Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:10:28 PM

wow this is new news for me about public facilities that use crypto as a payment method, this indicates that many entrepreneurs in the field of public facilities are receiving crypto.
I have other news though for a long time.
1. the hotel accepts crypto as payment http://bitcoinist.com/entrepreneurs-venture-hotel-tribe-theory-accept-bitcoin-ethereum/
2. buy a house with crypto http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/23/can-now-buy-house-britain-using-cryptocurrency-bitcoin-7336728/
and many others that I can not share the link yet. i hope useful Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:22:06 AM

there area lots of different services that are accepting bitcoin payment. from small merchants on the internet selling some digital goods to big retailers selling everything you need and to big luxury items like Lamborghini Wink
and this is constantly increasing with the adoption of bitcoin. it doesn't matter how much the media sometimes covers it up but the adoption is happening.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:23:44 AM

That's really great news. I wish real estate companies start accepting bitcoins too for their projects. You see world will take sometime to accept the concept of crypto but they surely will one day.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: