Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:28:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DragonMint B52 Blake2b Miner (March)  (Read 731 times)
zarou (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:14:02 PM

https://halongmining.com/shop/dragonmint-b52-blake2b-miner/

Real or scam?

Overall thoughts?
zarou (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:40:12 PM

Can anyone recommend a good power cord for this machine? I did the conversion from 110 to 220. They suggested a standard IEC C14 AC power cord, but I've not been able to find one that plugs into the wall (don't make fun of me).
Spill

Activity: 94
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:48:25 PM

Pretty sure Bitmain has these for sale for 1200 why pay 5.5 k for one?
CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:55:04 PM

bitmains only does 815gh, the dragonmint ones are much faster but still hardly worth the 5.5k with what is going on with coin prices and stuff still not being stable

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
zarou (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:05:57 PM

This is like the power of 4 A3s while only using the electricity of 1 A3.
zarou (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:56:37 AM

bitmains only does 815gh, the dragonmint ones are much faster but still hardly worth the 5.5k with what is going on with coin prices and stuff still not being stable

How long do you think it'll take to ROI?
zarou (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:39:07 AM

Guys, this is the real deal. I ordered 7. Bitmain is shi**ting themselves right now. 

Breakeven is roughly 2 months.

I already have 20 A3s and will likely sell once profits diminish substantially.

Think thats why Bitmain lowered the A3 price so much?
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:24:18 AM

Guys, this is the real deal. I ordered 7. Bitmain is shi**ting themselves right now. 

LOL I highly doubt they are shitting themselves.  I would be surprised if they were even interested in selling a siacoin miner long term.  If anyone is shitting themselves its the SIA team.
.F.

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:22:49 PM

LOL I highly doubt they are shitting themselves.  I would be surprised if they were even interested in selling a siacoin miner long term.  If anyone is shitting themselves its the SIA team.

Halong Mining provides a 180 warranty. Seems reasonable....
hawkfish007

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

Has Halong Mining released any products other than some  YouTube videos yet? I haven't seen any reviews of their SHA-256 miner that was supposed to be out.

For quality risers, splitters or 133 CFM fans, please visit my eBay listings,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hawkfish007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
.F.

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:24:58 PM

Has Halong Mining released any products other than some  YouTube videos yet? I haven't seen any reviews of their SHA-256 miner that was supposed to be out.

They do have a purchaser / seller agreement which makes me feel more comfortable. Bitmain doesn't even have that.
hawkfish007

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:00:29 PM

They do have a purchaser / seller agreement which makes me feel more comfortable. Bitmain doesn't even have that.

I remember signing purchase agreements with Flower Tech and Alpha Tech in the past, but we all know how well those went. But I am sure Halong is a legitimate company backed by some known guy in crypto. I was hoping to see some reviews of the actual SHA-256 miners before they sold other algos since pre-orders were sold a few months ago.

For quality risers, splitters or 133 CFM fans, please visit my eBay listings,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hawkfish007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

Has Halong Mining released any products other than some  YouTube videos yet? I haven't seen any reviews of their SHA-256 miner that was supposed to be out.

I remember signing purchase agreements with Flower Tech and Alpha Tech in the past, but we all know how well those went. But I am sure Halong is a legitimate company backed by some known guy in crypto. I was hoping to see some reviews of the actual SHA-256 miners before they sold other algos since pre-orders were sold a few months ago.

I tried asking the possibility to do a review for the btc Dragonmint, but I got rejected.

I would've been ready to pay for the unit.

But it seems now that Philipma1957 should have a btc unit for a review, after he talked with Yoshi from MyRig.

.F.

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:17:31 PM

Has Halong Mining released any products other than some  YouTube videos yet? I haven't seen any reviews of their SHA-256 miner that was supposed to be out.

I tried asking the possibility to do a review for the btc Dragonmint, but I got rejected.

I would've been ready to pay for the unit.

But it seems now that Philipma1957 should have a btc unit for a review, after he talked with Yoshi from MyRig.

I also asked for photos of inventory but they said no ...told me to just wait for the next batch if that's the case...
ruinous

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:26:16 PM

Halong has two versions on their website on for B29 $10k at 2 th/s and one for B52 $5k at 3 th/s (roughly on cost and speed for both). ROI without factoring difficulty increase as these things get powered on is about 210 days for the slower of the two. Looks like less than 60 days for the faster B52 but power draw higher.

Now we have Bitmain, Obilisk and Halong pushing blake2b are there others out there?  

Edit: B26 is for blake256 algo coins (Decred and such) my apologies.
.F.

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:27:43 PM

Halong has two versions on their website on for B29 $10k at 2 th/s and one for B52 $5k at 3 th/s (roughly on cost and speed for both). ROI without factoring difficulty increase as these things get powered on is about 210 days for the slower of the two. Looks like less than 60 days for the faster B52 but power draw higher.

Now we have Bitmain, Obilisk and Halong pushing blake2b are there others out there?  

I'm also getting two months. I'll probably ROI (maybe run it for 3 months) and then sell off to buy Bitmain's Etherium miner coming out in the summer
ruinous

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:35:04 PM

Yea, I didnt looks as closely to the algo for the B29 miner. its blake256 not 2b. so a $10k decred miner essentially. my apologies.
moorsy

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:26:52 PM

kinda new to this shit so bare with me ... did any one notice the difficulty just went way up ? coupled with a decrease in value of sia, resulting in the profitability being HALF'D!  not even received my 2 a3's yet ffs and last night bought a dragon mint b52  im yet to mine anything in my life and alrdy getting my pants pulled down, can any one offer me any words of condolence ?

chek this shit    
 i think dragon mint sent 200 machines to a farm or farm way before any normal person received there b52
find the "siamining stats"
look at the hash rate go up by roughly 800 Th's, devide that by the 3.8Th's from each b52 and its somat like 200 machines getting switched on
im very open to being corrected on this as im new [like i said]
klwolf2000

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:45:14 PM

Did anyone get a shipping notification for these miners yet? They are suppose to be shipping out and I haven't received anything yet.
ruplikminer

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:21:29 PM

Did anyone get a shipping notification for these miners yet? They are suppose to be shipping out and I haven't received anything yet.

They will squeeze your miner until tey can and then ship it to you. This is normal.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: