Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:11:36 PM

Looking at the concept of this token, giving the idea that we will be able to utilize our tokens anywhere and anytime. Since the main purpose of this token is to be utilize in everyday life.

Most of the coins of other projects still remain inapplicable to the masses. They are used only for purchase / sale, that is, for trading. This is very bad. Since, such coins are only tools for speculation.
I believe that crypto-currencies should be used in everyday life. I'm sure, in the near future, it will happen. Such projects as Fixy are proof of this.

What is your basis of saying that Fixy is a proof that crypto can be used in everyday life?
Can you give the list of the stores that accept this token?

Hello TimeTeller.

Thank you for your question.
The stores will accept BTC, BCC,LTC, ETH and in future Dash and Ripple.
FXY token is build as application token for our platform, you can find the information on white paper.
Our new Advisor will be announced also this week.
Don't forget to check our Telegram, Medium or another social media accounts.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut

So as of the moment, you have no partner stores yet?
We know stores can accept all kinds of cryptocurrencies in the future but what I was asking was, have you ever talked to a couple of stores at least?
Your aim is that Fixy network can be used by just ordinary people but you should have vast partners to accomplish this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:27:58 PM

Fixy Network offers various services such as decentralized exchange and marketplace, ease of crypto to FIAT (vice versa) conversion, and built-in app games to engage. What this fixy network offers is amazing.

For me it seems a little strange and incomprehensible given combination: decentralized exchange and market + app games. It is not easy, to combine them and to be successful. Difficulties make life more interesting and are the engine of progress. Fixynetwork can do it, it all depends on the team.
The idea of ​​the project is very good and I like that. But the project management team needs to have a marketing strategy so that the project can get closer to the community and the investor, which is critical to the success of the project. Make the right plan and route so that you can get the support of the investor.
assasin21rus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:44:05 AM

"Unites customers and retailers who are interested in", which will be available in every store. " What kind of shops in which you say? not in many countries that are positive about crypto

Hello assasin21rus.

Thank you for your reply.
You are right, we can not effort our service at the moment in every country.
That's why we start now with OTC trade and ICO advertising modul.
Than, we can grow our community and give 55% from income in late 2018 over games and contest back to user.
If you had a look to our white paper, you can find the information "we are a hybrid solution"
That makes sense to be active in countries where crypto regulated is.
While we can provide here our marketplace or advertising platform without crypto gift cards.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut

PS:Feel free to join our telegram group.
https://t.me/fixynetwork
I am also interested in which countries you want to start your work in and are ready for the beginning of your journey, rather than for rapid growth but slow
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:02:45 AM

Interesting gift card, so the concept is like we can easily use the card using our crypto at stores that accept crypto right?  This would be better sadly in our country this might not work since there were only few who knows crypto. But I think it would be better if the card can be swiped wherein it will be automatically convert into fiat/local currency.
Cardalex

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:35:54 AM

Interesting gift card, so the concept is like we can easily use the card using our crypto at stores that accept crypto right?  This would be better sadly in our country this might not work since there were only few who knows crypto. But I think it would be better if the card can be swiped wherein it will be automatically convert into fiat/local currency.

Where are you from? You know about crypto-currencies, isn't?
In the near future, all countries will know about crypto-currencies. Moreover, all countries will start using crypto-currencies.
Automatically convert the card to a local currency is not necessary, quite a few basic ones, like the dollar and euro. That would be wonderful.
Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:11:00 AM

Looking at the concept of this token, giving the idea that we will be able to utilize our tokens anywhere and anytime. Since the main purpose of this token is to be utilize in everyday life.

Most of the coins of other projects still remain inapplicable to the masses. They are used only for purchase / sale, that is, for trading. This is very bad. Since, such coins are only tools for speculation.
I believe that crypto-currencies should be used in everyday life. I'm sure, in the near future, it will happen. Such projects as Fixy are proof of this.

What is your basis of saying that Fixy is a proof that crypto can be used in everyday life?

Hello TimeTeller.

FXY token is build as application token for our platform, you can find the information on white paper.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut

We know stores can accept all kinds of cryptocurrencies in the future but what I was asking was, have you ever talked to a couple of stores at least?
Your aim is that Fixy network can be used by just ordinary people but you should have vast partners to accomplish this.

I think partners will appear when Fixy network becomes more famous and popular. At the first stages, the Fixy team will have to look for these stores for partnership. In the future, stores will look for opportunities to become partners of this project. This is common.
Numie

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:46:45 PM

Hello TimeTeller.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut

I think partners will appear when Fixy network becomes more famous and popular. At the first stages, the Fixy team will have to look for these stores for partnership. In the future, stores will look for opportunities to become partners of this project. This is common.

Until the time fixynetwork becomes popular, it can take a while. I will say more, before the start of  ICO is not too little time. Therefore, it is too early to draw any conclusions. It is necessary to be convinced, that roadmap written will be realized, for the beginning.
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:37:21 PM

I ask to answer this questions:
1-  What do you implement if you only collect softcap?
2 - If Fixy netwrk collects hardcap, what functions do you implement in addition?
wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:43:40 PM

PRE-ICO, 1. May - 9. May, 14.000.000 FXY, price 0.000143 ETH
ICO Level 1, 16. May - 23. May, 54.000.000 FXY, price 0.000167 ETH
ICO Level 2, 25. May - 31. May, unsold, price0.000200 ETH

there are a long time before TGE start , i didn't know what's going on about crypt market ,mybe i will take part in your project.
Cardalex

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:43:16 PM

All the stages of the ICO Fixy will be only 1 month? It would be enough? Usually, ICO lasts longer
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1305

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:53:56 AM

Your team is mostly from turkey and india, is this your focus market?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
norcia

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:27:52 AM

This project wants to connect users and partners through a simple process.a very good idea,I hope the team can work hard to make this project a success
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:22:37 AM

This project wants to connect users and partners through a simple process.a very good idea,I hope the team can work hard to make this project a success

right. to implement everything, it will take a lot of work. sure, the experienced team FixyNetwork will cope with this. I also believe in the success of this project.
Cardalex

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:36:56 PM

idea is awesome. hopefully looking forward in korea.
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1305

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:48:32 AM

idea is awesome. hopefully looking forward in korea.

not only an idea, but the whole project is good. why only in Korea? I'm sure Fixynetwork will be popular around the world and will be actively used.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:47:08 AM

Which price is targeted after 6 month on exchanges with fixy?
Numie

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:30:16 AM

1 ETH = 5000 FXY or equivalently 1 FXY = 0.0002 ETH
at the moment, it turns out that 1 fxy is worth 0.092$
even if the rate of ETH by the time of the launch of ICO increases, it still will not be expensive.
Total will be issued 100,000,000 coin?
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:57:44 AM

Have you guys seen this review on CryptoRated? https://cryptorated.com/ico-rating/fixy-network/ What do you think?
Cardalex

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

Have you guys seen this review on CryptoRated? https://cryptorated.com/ico-rating/fixy-network/ What do you think?

I think, these sites earn on the fact that they raise the ratings and give high marks for paying them. Nothing new about Fixy found on their website.
temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:35:51 PM

stock exchange projects are really hard work.
If you have excessive and strong opponents and you can not provide volume, your success rate is low.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: