Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:12:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:18:40 PM

I think bridging between sellers and buyers in the transaction process is very good. Fixy network acts like that, what is a Fixy token as a tool of exchange? what has not hampered government regulations?
Everyday new exchangers are coming in our way.But Fixy network is one of the best.but I have the same question,as so many exchangers are coming how they will maintain government rules & regulation.

Well, maybe this is not the right time to think of it now as this project is still new and need to focus on some more important things. But we cannot also avoid this thing to happen soon, I hope the team is well prepared about this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:19:30 PM

Hello dear admins can you tell us the status of the token sale and what are the new developments on your project.
You can check their progress of token sale on their website as i think that the devs might not be having this much time to answer each such question. You can easily find the desired info on their website.
I think that this is the duty of the devs and the team members to always answer the queries from the investors. But anyhow this query could be solved individually so thats not a long part but the devs should try to answer each possible query to gain the trust from investors.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:45:10 PM

on your site it is written what currency will be accepted by partner shops. but who are these partners? is there already a list? or at least an agreement with someone?

According to one of their article on medium, Fixy Network has already securing NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) contracts with two established franchise companies with 53 stores spread across Europe and Asia. link here
The partnership will incorporate the companies into Fixy Network store partners which customers will be able to buy cryptocurrency directly with their FIAT money via Fixy gift cards.

That's great! Fixy had already find a partner which are big franchise that have many branches. I am amaezed on what Fixy project had achieved.

Since it's Non Disclosure Agreement which means it could not be made available to the general public, we can't know in current their partner's name to be sure if it's really a big company or just hype.

This is a good news. If the company is planning to work with 7- Eleven? Well, this will be a big hit! Because this store is the one the most famous and recognizable establishments in the world.

We have the same idea mate. If the will be partnered with 7-Eleven, then they could be a high chance of being successful since 7-Eleven is a famous franchise in the world.

Interesting offer. If you propose to cooperate with a large supermarket chain, then you can cover at once a large number of users who will be calculated crypto. A very interesting proposal and I was curious if the store owners would agree.

Yes this project is very interesting,  imagine having this in our country?  It is so easy to transact with the said partner store or company.There is really a big chance that it will be happen in the future if both sides will agreed about the idea or proposal.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:07:02 PM

Hello dear admins can you tell us the status of the token sale and what are the new developments on your project.
You can check their progress of token sale on their website as i think that the devs might not be having this much time to answer each such question. You can easily find the desired info on their website.

Yeah right, normally token sale status can automatically found in the site. Anyway, Fixy network team is actively updating their project in the social media which is good so that there will be more investors would want to discover more about the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:34:16 PM

on your site it is written what currency will be accepted by partner shops. but who are these partners? is there already a list? or at least an agreement with someone?

According to one of their article on medium, Fixy Network has already securing NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) contracts with two established franchise companies with 53 stores spread across Europe and Asia. link here
The partnership will incorporate the companies into Fixy Network store partners which customers will be able to buy cryptocurrency directly with their FIAT money via Fixy gift cards.

That's great! Fixy had already find a partner which are big franchise that have many branches. I am amaezed on what Fixy project had achieved.

Since it's Non Disclosure Agreement which means it could not be made available to the general public, we can't know in current their partner's name to be sure if it's really a big company or just hype.

This is a good news. If the company is planning to work with 7- Eleven? Well, this will be a big hit! Because this store is the one the most famous and recognizable establishments in the world.

We have the same idea mate. If the will be partnered with 7-Eleven, then they could be a high chance of being successful since 7-Eleven is a famous franchise in the world.

Interesting offer. If you propose to cooperate with a large supermarket chain, then you can cover at once a large number of users who will be calculated crypto. A very interesting proposal and I was curious if the store owners would agree.

Yes this project is very interesting,  imagine having this in our country?  It is so easy to transact with the said partner store or company.There is really a big chance that it will be happen in the future if both sides will agreed about the idea or proposal.
This project could be huge if they are permitted to run efficiently in a particular country. We have to wait and watch which countries they plan to target first.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:14:16 PM

This project could be huge if they are permitted to run efficiently in a particular country. We have to wait and watch which countries they plan to target first.

Exactly, as I visited their bounty programs they already a lot of participants as their bounty programs launched just a week ago. I appreciate their platforms and advocacy which is very fit to the crypto currency community. I'm planning to join their bounty soon as I still study their platforms and features.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:49:50 PM

I hope the project will have more support and the devs will have more motivate to work hard
The project is based on great idea which will make the world more digital towards the way of payment method through crypto currency. Because of this things everyone should support this project to make our future more better. Investors needs to do support this project by making some investment in this platform.

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 05:51:24 PM

If the team has preliminary agreements, this greatly simplifies the matter. I think many investors willingly invest in an already existing business.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:45:20 PM

Bitcoin is already popular with many users as digital currency and many users. So I think this project can compete with Bitcoin, I do not think so. They have to work hard to develop themselves and increase popularity.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:54:08 PM

I hope the project will have more support and the devs will have more motivate to work hard
The project is based on great idea which will make the world more digital towards the way of payment method through crypto currency. Because of this things everyone should support this project to make our future more better. Investors needs to do support this project by making some investment in this platform.
Yeah since the project is based on a good idea, if the developers work hard towards and the project, they will be able to attract investors and hence make sure the project succeeds
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:49:40 PM

Yeah since the project is based on a good idea, if the developers work hard towards and the project, they will be able to attract investors and hence make sure the project succeeds
If the project is based on the horoshey idea as you have said, then it will be popular also without any promotion tools, everything will be made automatically, so to speak.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:19:17 PM

Bitcoin is already popular with many users as digital currency and many users. So I think this project can compete with Bitcoin, I do not think so. They have to work hard to develop themselves and increase popularity.
Fixy network constantly keep building the huge connections and network and it is now trending in the crypt platform to meet all the challenges of the competitors and ultimately achieve success.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:38:28 PM

Yeah right, normally token sale status can automatically found in the site. Anyway, Fixy network team is actively updating their project in the social media which is good so that there will be more investors would want to discover more about the platform.
Yeah they seem to be working well most sales status do appear on their site but who know maybe they will announce that on their various media

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:24:54 PM

Constantly updating its social media about the latest news for this project can help it to become more popular too, hoping that with the help of their social media accounts, people will really know more about Fixy Network features and functions.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:47:34 PM

Fixy network constantly keep building the huge connections and network and it is now trending in the crypt platform to meet all the challenges of the competitors and ultimately achieve success.
I hope that. Actually, for improve and make a social network using blockchain technology is so hard for any team. But i believe in that the team will do their best for make they grow and have big market at this industry.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:58:37 PM

My knowledge is not enough to know about 7-Eleven. But i agree that this is big hit of Fixy Network. They will get more successful when have a lot of partnership.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:33:14 AM

Constantly updating its social media about the latest news for this project can help it to become more popular too, hoping that with the help of their social media accounts, people will really know more about Fixy Network features and functions.
There will be more flow for the social media networks now a days as we are in the pioneer of digitalization in our advanced generation Fixy also shall aim highly on social networks that brings a faster change.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:47:36 AM

Without advertising can't we actually achieve success?  I guess we can allocated such finds for the project benefit that can help to enrich the platform.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:02:45 AM

Check live ban in website, 1241.13 ETH.
They have online support, if you want direct answer from the team, just visit the website and scroll down then the box will pop up, you can ask them how many token sold since the website shows only how many ether received, if that what you are looking for.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:47:56 AM

Check live ban in website, 1241.13 ETH.
They have online support, if you want direct answer from the team, just visit the website and scroll down then the box will pop up, you can ask them how many token sold since the website shows only how many ether received, if that what you are looking for.

https://i.imgur.com/oOYpIPX.jpg

Few bugs are expected and the teams were actively figuring out the root cause to fix with the right resolutions to fix at the right time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: