Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:01:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEWS] WAWLLET - News and press releases  (Read 16840 times)
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:29:51 PM

The offer to purchase this token is a bit interesting, in another project, the offer will be to give bonus token for everyone who purchase it.
But here the give a gold coin when someone purchase some minimum amount of tokens.

As I mentioned above, the WCOIN is a gift made of real gold.
WCOIN includes unique serial number and has substantially numismatic value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zevsalex

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:00:57 PM

Is there any hope that the bounty company will be prolonged even for a week? It is unfortunate that the bounty program is short. I just found out about her.

■■■■■■■████████████████▐ █ ▌KAMAGAMES▐ █ ▌████████████████■■■■■■■
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
MoCeBp

Activity: 252

WAWLLET - world’s first multi-asset wallet

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:01:59 PM

To keep all the crypto-currencies in one purse can be dangerous. What levels of protection are provided for the wawllet?

JannaJa

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:22:54 PM

I participate in the bounty  Wink. Tell me please how much the coin will cost after entering the exchange?Qryptos this is Japanese crypto-exchange?
Zevsalex

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:37:19 PM

The idea of a multicurrency wallet in general is very interesting, because it is convenient. With this development, people will save time and effort to use various assets.

■■■■■■■████████████████▐ █ ▌KAMAGAMES▐ █ ▌████████████████■■■■■■■
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:56:33 PM

Why I need to pay more money in order to buy with BTC which is showing $2.18 and paying with ethereum I can receive same token at price of $1.32. Total raised money is slightly under $80 millions which is huge. Why one would like to pay more as I indicated the price difference ?
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:01:25 PM

I'm already looking forward to trying the work of your wallet, you want a fast, high-quality and most importantly reliable wallet Wink
Briz234

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:21:34 PM

Your decision of the WAWLLET project - News and press releases with two critical parts: multi-Asset Wallet and WAWLLET platform is interesting and attractive.
Hence the interest in information about listing WIN on stock exchanges. I'm waiting for this information.
I congratulate you with your partner. I wish you success.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:27:41 PM

Few times this thread came in front of eyes but considering it usual I just ignored it. After opened it I remained astonished for the facts which appeared like thread is up for almost three weeks and people are not active here. It has raised millions of dollars and just 5 more days left to participate in it. Fortunately, there is still time for me to prepare for this one.
bardadymr

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:14:17 PM

How will the wallet work with regular currency? I can carry out manipulations like ETH \ USD?
bardadymr

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:37:12 PM

The idea of a multicurrency wallet in general is very interesting, because it is convenient. With this development, people will save time and effort to use various assets.

The idea of ​​a multi-currency wallet is good, but you need not only convenient and functional, but also safe! Based on the system that Wawllet will use, the wallet should be as safe as possible.
MoCeBp

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:52:24 PM

In the future, there will be many new crypto-currencies. Will you update your wallet to add new ones?

JannaJa

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:01:54 PM

Good idea!I think it would be nice to develop an application on a smartphone for convenient use. Wink
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:47:58 PM

80 million already collected ?? wow guys are cool, I also became the owner of your coins)
JannaJa

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:52:33 AM

Who can participate in pre-sale? Tell me please which conditions for participation in pre-sale?
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:46:17 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 12:35:36 PM by Thadeous

WAWLLET'S WCOIN Listing Announcement

WAWLLET is proudly announcing the partnership with QUOINE,
including the WCOIN (WIN) listing on QRYPTOS starting with 14.04.2018.

We are recommending all the WCOIN (WIN) holders to register on QRYPTOS.
Additional details regarding registration on QRYPTOS to be addressed to the Help Center.

What can you say about this Qryptos exchange? I never heard about it

Qryptos and Quoinex are exchanges that belong to Quoine.
The key feature of Quoine exchanges is the security.
They use such crucial security approaches as 100% cold wallets and multisig.
You can find more information about KYC, wallets and transactions processing here: https://news.quoinex.com/our_processes/
MoCeBp

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:06:47 PM

Good afternoon. The application for Android smartphone will be officially distributed in Google Play, or will you give a link to download the file?

Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

Good afternoon. The application for Android smartphone will be officially distributed in Google Play, or will you give a link to download the file?

WAWLLET is specially targeted to mobile platforms, like Android and iOS.

To keep all the crypto-currencies in one purse can be dangerous. What levels of protection are provided for the wawllet?

Information about protection levels will be available along with WAWLLET applications.
bardadymr

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

The project seems to be really excellent, if such a large amount of investment has already been collected. We will wait for the finished product to show itself! Wink
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:19:26 PM

Few times this thread came in front of eyes but considering it usual I just ignored it. After opened it I remained astonished for the facts which appeared like thread is up for almost three weeks and people are not active here. It has raised millions of dollars and just 5 more days left to participate in it. Fortunately, there is still time for me to prepare for this one.

You are welcome to join!

The project seems to be really excellent, if such a large amount of investment has already been collected. We will wait for the finished product to show itself! Wink

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: