Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:03:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Altcoins  (Read 610 times)
AlexBat (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:02:02 PM

Hello people, what are the best altcoins to mine for you??
dhouse

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:16:10 PM

BitConneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect
cpmcgrat

Activity: 223
Merit: 21

DCAB

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:41:27 PM

I'd recommend doing some due diligence of your own. You wont get many constructive comments by asking in the manner  you just asked. Now, if you were to ask something more specific like "I have 2x RX580s and I get X hashrate mining cryptonight, which coin shows the most promise in that space" you'd have a much more constructive conversation. That, or if you're lost, asking where you can start looking for information about good coins to mine.

Member, Dero Community Advisory Board (DCAB)
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:43:38 PM

Ethereum would be my first choice. Guess I don't need to explain why its my first choice. Other alts for me would be: PXC, UBQ, FTC... this are just some I mined. Also, this is only my opinion and I made mistakes in the past  Grin . Would like to hear what other people think.
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:37:22 AM

It's funny, I will not give anyone money and property to others easily as a crazy and stupid person. you can ? I think bad thoughts will lead to bad things. It even affects you very badly. Truth will create human value.
AlexBat (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:30:45 AM

I'd recommend doing some due diligence of your own. You wont get many constructive comments by asking in the manner  you just asked. Now, if you were to ask something more specific like "I have 2x RX580s and I get X hashrate mining cryptonight, which coin shows the most promise in that space" you'd have a much more constructive conversation. That, or if you're lost, asking where you can start looking for information about good coins to mine.

I've got Sapphire RX 550  I mined Zcash and Bitcoin but i need tips about NEW altcoins to mine and how to find   the most promising. Thanks a lot!
s0ftcorn

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:40:29 AM

I've got Sapphire RX 550  I mined Zcash and Bitcoin but i need tips about NEW altcoins to mine and how to find   the most promising. Thanks a lot!

no one is going to tell you. because then pretty much instantly the network hashrate and difficulty will rise, so he will make less profit. At least thats how i understood it Cheesy
But you could try bitcore, ravencoin, bitcoin private or monero.
Eternu

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:09:37 AM

Check out WhatToMine and CoinWarz . Those are two sites where you could check profitability of coins, and find out which one would be best for you to mine. There are other settings, which could show you how much you could mine with your GPU. Hope this helps you.
manji

Activity: 210
Merit: 174

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:54:22 PM

the longest I swim in ETH and already 1 month I try to swim in ETC and the result is good enough. the point is don't stick to one coin, but you must think:
Which coin is profitable after you calculated first and analyze it.

AsrRustam

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:39:27 PM

I, too, recently have been thinking about mining farm. As a diversification. There are people who advise mine ether and zec, but what do you advise?
Eternu

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

I, too, recently have been thinking about mining farm. As a diversification. There are people who advise mine ether and zec, but what do you advise?

Only advice that I could give to you and other people, is to stay away from mining for now. Profitability of mining has fallen drastically, also prices of GPU's are too high. You would need large investment for start, and not to mention rising in mining difficulty. So for now you should stay put and observe.
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1313

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

If you are confused, just use Nicehash and research a lot to find new coins to mine, how to mine and if it's worth mining

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
dhouse

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:31:57 PM

Truth will create human value.

Shocked
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:15:37 PM

My gtx 1070 are always mining ZCASH. I know zcash not really profitable today, but I am absolutely sure zcash not gonna collapse soon as zclassic does.
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:01:44 AM

Yes! Ethereum showed the most stable growth among the entire market, in my opinion. Of course, if there is a desire to take risks, you can see new projects.            
denygors

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:40:15 AM

Maybe you still need to read authoritative blogs and eventually try to go into some new project, which may in the future become the second bitcoin) or the first.

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
creahui

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:46:12 AM

Check out WhatToMine and CoinWarz . Those are two sites where you could check profitability of coins, and find out which one would be best for you to mine. There are other settings, which could show you how much you could mine with your GPU. Hope this helps you.

That two urls are useful, many thanks (as if a new world to me). Have to spend some time to study and get a clear idea because there are so many coins
Zulucia

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:55:03 AM

BitConneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect

the price of that coin dropped over 95%.
AlexBat (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:05:54 PM

no one is going to tell you. because then pretty much instantly the network hashrate and difficulty will rise, so he will make less profit. At least thats how i understood it Cheesy
But you could try bitcore, ravencoin, bitcoin private or monero.

Thank you for your tips man!!!
i40u

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:02:29 PM

Probably it makes sense to constantly monitor the capitalization of different times and only after certain measurements to choose what to choose.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: