Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:39:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in ETHLEND  (Read 93 times)
Mitja123 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:24:34 PM

I am thinking about investing in  ethlend token,what do you think?
Lending is more and more popular these days but we can use platform without using his token.  So why price can go up?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:57:25 PM

Lending is more and more popular these days but we can use platform without using his token.  So why price can go up?
For now I would pass into these kind of projects which is related into lending which If we do try to recall on what happened to bitconnect then we can already picture out on what would possibly happen on the same projects that do have the same field. Lots of them already failed and become scam, have a look in Davor, the same concept but it ends up the same way.Therefore its better to find another projects than into this one.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
vibingpositively

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:39:16 PM

If it guarantees you income, run away.
If you have to get other people involved to make money, run away.
If there is some kind of bot which you don't know how it makes the money, run away.

If none of these three conditions are present, then perhaps consider it but I would still be cautious as all hell.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:53:49 PM

Guys, do your simple research before making any replies, ETHLend is not about Bonzi type lending. It is actually real Decentralized Lending (P2P) microfinancing platform.

But anywhere, i saw there are actually no less than 5-10 similar ICO already. So the competition would be fierce, yet it does depict the need for such industry to create based on blockchain. The p2p lending is a huge market, there are rooms for more than few players in the industry. ETHLend is few of the crypto that i see the team is really working hard to roll out their roadmap. Another thing that I am positive about ETHLend is it has a partnership with Eidoo which I strongly bullish on.

Every altcoins are in bloodbath as we speak at the moment. I expect utility tokens should be next phase for mass adoption of crypto.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:10:44 AM

ETHLEND is a good choice in the lending space alongwith SALT and ELIXIR.  None of these
are Ponzi scams like bitconnect.
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:21:58 AM

With lending tokens it is not very good right now to be buying them. I feel like these kind of tokens perform the worst in bear market.
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:17:09 AM

The price of the ETHLEND token is somewhat on the downhill now maybe because of the bounty hunters selling them off to the market. Though it would be a matter of time before it rebounds again. We just need to wait somehow and be patient.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:07:40 AM

if ethlend has many borrowers on their platform, then its price may go up. but we must know there are many lending projects available today, all of them fight to be the best. if they do not update or create the latest features, I'm sure his project will not survive and will be another shitcoin.
opennera

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:29:00 AM

ETHLEND is strong coin and much potential in this year. The price is very cheap right now.

You can buy something and hold for max profit
Tanhdoit

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:33:43 AM

In my honest opinion avoid all lending platforms or lending tokens. Look at Bitconnect, Westerncoin, and regalcoin all failed horribly and burned people life savings up so fast. Why don't you invest in coins that actually have a use like ethereum, bitcoin, cardano and IOTA. All have longevity and potential to grow 10x to 20x in the near future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: