Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:53:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram ID ! This is confidential information?  (Read 92 times)
De_nis (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:03:54 PM

Some projects ask for ID telegrams when registering, but I somewhere read that it can not be given - it's not safe! What you think?
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:09:30 PM

Some projects ask for ID telegrams when registering, but I somewhere read that it can not be given - it's not safe! What you think?
No telegram usernames or IDs cannot harm you,they just need to be sure if you are not joining multiple times especially in airdrops? in the bounty campaigns normally they asking it too just to prevent multiple registrations,you shouldnt be worried about your telegram account isntead of that watch out people who will ask for your private keys. Cool

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:11:39 PM

As I know you have no risks when give your telegram ID. At least I gave it in registration forms and still have no problems. I hope it will be so further! Cheesy
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:15:29 PM

You wont have any problem giving that username ID because it is just to verify your identity or participation if we are talking about airdrops or bounty campaigns,they want to be sure that you are not a bot or you are a real person who are joinining these,because there are too many bots joining telegram groups or these airdrops.
De_nis (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:19:00 PM

http://prntscr.com/ioavpf
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:19:34 PM

You wont have any problem giving that username ID because it is just to verify your identity or participation if we are talking about airdrops or bounty campaigns,they want to be sure that you are not a bot or you are a real person who are joinining these,because there are too many bots joining telegram groups or these airdrops.
I agree most of the people are abusing these programs that is why the developers and the people who are conducting these airdrops and bounties are doing extra verifications from the users so these abusive people wont have a chance to do their dirty things,dual or multiple registration is a surely a bad way of getting money.
De_nis (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:23:07 PM

http://prntscr.com/ioavpf
In Telegram, they removed all the bots that reporteding ID, this also indicates that not everything is so unambiguous
cryptodevs

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:25:29 PM

Telegram accounts are secured not unless you give your phone number to them,the only way they will get your telegram account is stealing your phone number because they can easily transfer your credentials to another phone number if they have your existing phone number because telegram will require you the code from your simcard.
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:30:30 PM

As I know you have no risks when give your telegram ID. At least I gave it in registration forms and still have no problems. I hope it will be so further! Cheesy
I don't feel worry about all. As far as i know about the telegram ID just like your nickname can be changed anytime, but people above you said correctly regarding telegram id requirement. The fact that telegram never shown your phone number that has been used to sign up in your telegram dude and you will be safe. I never worry about that.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
habaratbu

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:33:34 PM

It is like your wallet address,telegram id will identify each accounts so that these people will be able to get those cheaters joining multiple accounts especially in airdrops and bounty campaigns that most of the people are joining multiple times,telegram ID will be safe to give to these participations,you should be worried when they asked for your private keys,be safe.!

cryptopusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:41:45 PM

Telegram ID or username is safe to be given,it is normally required when you are joining airdrops and bounty campaigns because some users are doing multiple registrations to get more tokens from these programs that is why these airdrop and bounty managers are checking if someone will do dual registrations to track these cheaters so you will be fine giving that.  Grin

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
netadacadug

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:19:06 AM

Telegram ID is not a confidential information, anay people known your telegram id is normal and they cannot use it in nonsense purpose, but do not give the phone number or the code given to you by telegram txt to anyone, this the confidential and you need to keep this and no one can know that code except you, the code and the telephone number that you will use as you regestered in telegram is confidential not your telegram ID, if anayone use your number to regester in telegram they cannot use it because when you regester and that phone number was already use will be existing number when you use it again,  thats why the telegram ID is not a confidential for me, how about you? reply me if you habe any idea because i base only in my expirience, thank you
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:19:37 AM

Telegram ID or username is safe to be given,it is normally required when you are joining airdrops and bounty campaigns because some users are doing multiple registrations to get more tokens from these programs that is why these airdrop and bounty managers are checking if someone will do dual registrations to track these cheaters so you will be fine giving that.  Grin

Well if there is some genius hacker out there that would likely be to hack you just knowing what you r phone number is then it's not safe. There is one I read an article about a hacker that he can even call from your phone, see you messages etc.

Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:53:38 PM

I have read that it is secret information and we dont need to give it to someone ! Why they ask it? why they dont accept name id @... strange
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: