Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which wallet is the best?  (Read 276 times)
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:34:07 AM

if you have the opportunity to buy a trezor or nano ledger, these are hardware wallets.
you can keep all tokens based on ethereum and bitcoin there.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Longer_10

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:51:09 AM

You can try new RX.cash wallet, rhe main advantage of which is 0% commission
CoNnorSensei (OP)

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:38:29 PM

The physic wallet you are referring to is known as hardware wallet. And hardware wallets are the most secure of them all. I can recommend Trezor and Ledger when it comes to hardware wallets. They both are trusted wallets and have been here for a few years now.

Thank you man. But which are the differences between Trezor and Ledger?? Which is the most safe?
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:16:30 PM

Hardware wallets are a very secure option (especially if you're going to hold a lot of funds) because they are generally offline. Some of the top ones are Ledger Nano, Trezor, and KeepKey.
If you're looking for long-term storage of BTC, you can try a paper wallet which are also very secure due to being offline, as long as you don't lose it. For this, you can check out WalletGenerator or BitcoinPaperWallet.
You can also use a software wallet like Exodus, Jaxx, or Electrum, but you'll have decreased security. You can install them directly only our computer, but require more maintenance in the form of backups.

Hope this helps!
wazir101

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:26:22 PM

Hello everybody, What wallet is the best? Physic or online? And what is the most secure?? Thanks to everyone!!
Cryptonator is an online wallet that offers help for Ripple, bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, Zcash and a scope of different coins.In my option, the best Bitcoin wallet is the paper wallet, which stores your private key.
yuzuki.dtn

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:04:14 PM

javascript:void(0);

hi!

I think the online wallet
Bitcoin archives have very high security, such as 2-3 layers of security (email authentication with newly registered phone numbers), or a feature that allows users to print their wallets themselves. to store in the safe.
2 most beautiful bitcoin wallet:

Blockchain.info
Coinbase
aceofspade

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:15:09 AM

I have to say Hard Wallets are the best wallets. I have been using Ledger Nano for a while and no complaints here.
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:56:04 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 05:31:18 PM by hd49728
Merited by lobcmt2 (1)

It is hard to answer your question because which one is best wallet totally depends on specific circumstance and which purpose you want.
1. Online wallet is best if you want to have access to your wallet on many different types of devices (desktop computers, laptops on different Operating systems like Windows, Mac OS, Android devices, etc.). However, online wallet put you depends on wallet service providers and their platforms. They have to trust them.
2. GUI wallets are best option when you want to store your coins by yourself on your personal computers. With this one, you have to be responsible for your storage, have to secure your wallet information by yourself against potential attacks from hackers, etc. You have to periodically back up your wallets and another risk is health condition of your hard risks. When it broken (by accidents related to fires, water, etc.) you will probably lose your coins. Additionally, you should have good hardwares for using and syncing wallets, for Bitcoin wallet, you will need Terabyte harddisk to load Blockchain database and sync your wallet.
3. Paper wallet. This one is best option if you want to save your private keys/ bar codes at different places. Again, you have to manage your own risks because your relatives, friends, thieves can get your private keys and steal all of your coins. Wallet papers are also under  higher risks of totally damaged by water, fire, etc.

To conclude, best wallets depends upon specific objectives and situation of users.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
JOoo12345

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:54:07 PM

i think MyEtherWallet is the best,this is the new wallet bitcoin users use.
O$IRIS

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:25:14 PM

It strictly depends on the crypto that you're trying to store. For instance, for my BTC holding I use Mycelium, whereas Jaxx can be used for swapping coins from one to another. As far as security - hardware wallets provide easy-to-use, secure, and convenient solutions for everyone.

I also have cryptosteel wallet for my long-term holdings.
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:49:43 PM

It depends on how much money you have and how much you want to invest for a month, a year, two years, etc. If you want to mid-term 2-3 weeks or a month, it is better not to send to the wallet, it's best to do everything on the stock exchange. And if you want to long for more than 1 year, it is better to download the purse on the computer.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: