Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:03:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote for me in 2020 as US President and I'll proclaim bitcoin national currency  (Read 4585 times)
BRADLEYPLOOF (OP)

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 02:29:18 PM

Like the subject line says, vote for me in 2020 and I'll try to make BTC the national US Currency.

EDIT: I'll also limit all politician's terms to a max of 2.  No need to have career politicians in office refusing to get work done while the rest of the US struggles, and having them getting paid 6 figures to do so... 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wtfvanity

Activity: 504

WTF???

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 02:32:24 PM

If you're on the ballot in my state, I'll vote for you. Why 2020 and not 2016?

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
BRADLEYPLOOF (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 02:33:25 PM

The minimum age to run for president is 35, and I won't be old enough until 2020...I'm only 29 right now.
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 03:02:59 PM

Are you running with a part? What are your plans to get on ballots?

Has any write in candidate in modern history for president ever had more than a thousand votes?

.      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
BRADLEYPLOOF (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 03:52:04 PM

Has any write in candidate in modern history for president ever had more than a thousand votes?

I'm going to run as an independent and I don't have an idea for a vice president ATM...Figure if I start campaigning now and get people to see the "average joe" american trying to create change, rather then being a career politician, it might be a good thing.  America was founded on the idea that anybody could be a leader of this country, but now it's the person with the most money that can be the leader of this country.  I want to change that.  I want to make it so anybody who is capable of acting like a leader be able to be a leader, not anyone who can buy the leadership gets it. 
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 04:32:03 PM

I'm going to run as an independent and I don't have an idea for a vice president ATM...Figure if I start campaigning now and get people to see the "average joe" american trying to create change, rather then being a career politician, it might be a good thing.  America was founded on the idea that anybody could be a leader of this country, but now it's the person with the most money that can be the leader of this country.  I want to change that.  I want to make it so anybody who is capable of acting like a leader be able to be a leader, not anyone who can buy the leadership gets it. 

If you don't think you need money to win the election, you won't get on the ballot in any state. Wild dream. Time to wake up though.

BRADLEYPLOOF (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 04:41:42 PM

If you don't think you need money to win the election, you won't get on the ballot in any state. Wild dream. Time to wake up though.

That's the problem!  Money, money, money, money,moneymoneymoneymoney

That's all that 'Mur'ca's about.  That's all that most people are about.  It's disgusting to think that, with enough money, I can do anything I want, how I want, to whom I want, when I want, where I want and suffer no consequences.  It's worse to think that I'm paying some old fart's 6 figure income to sit around and shit his pants after a "hard life" of being a congressman, staying up all those late nights, taking so few days off, with that terrible health care available to him.  That's the kind of thing that is a drain on our society and a waste of money. 

But in order to fix it, I need to buy my way into the election.  Does that not seem fucked to you?
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 04:49:30 PM

Create a Kickstarter and you will raise money. As big as Bitcoin is becoming I wouldn't be surprised if many people donated to your cause.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

BRADLEYPLOOF (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 05:01:56 PM

Create a Kickstarter and you will raise money. As big as Bitcoin is becoming I wouldn't be surprised if many people donated to your cause.

Not sure if I'm allowed to create a kickstarter for a presidential campaign that's going to be 7 years in the making...
ronimacarroni

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 06:24:37 PM

No thanks, I'd rather vote libertarian.
BRADLEYPLOOF (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 06:34:34 PM

No thanks, I'd rather vote libertarian.

So based on that statement, you don't care what I represent, you just want to make sure I have the right title?  Something about a book and it's cover come to me here...
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 12:14:55 AM

Voting is immoral, like bidding in a slave auction.
theonewhowaskazu

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 01:30:21 AM

Lol, there is no way this will even come close to working, but if we get a couple thousand votes anywhere it might make the news somewhere, which will be worth it IMHO.

viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 03:23:27 AM

Give an enthusiastic speech video please, and I'll help to spread it

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 05:42:08 AM

vote for me and i'll try to make bitcoin official currency and try to ban fiat and try to end all wars and try to feed all the starving people and try to save all the whales. i'll also try to make sure every US citizen gets a new car.   Grin  Tongue

ronimacarroni

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 06:03:15 AM

Libertarians already support bitcoins.
I really think this is pointless.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 06:07:50 AM

You'd be better off fabricating a claim on the US and proclaiming yourself rightful heir, raising an army. I'll support you, but we have to regularly check in with the FBI and give them access to some of the brains controlling recruits so our methods can be weaponized. We can't use old and/or current methods, like excess symbolism - so we can't just have a bunch of pretender logos plastered around stronghold towns. We'll have to figure out something else... False flags are out, too. This will be difficult, but you seem like the kind of stoner who'll rapidly vomit out comments from left-field which could eventually spawn an idea worth developing.
cowandtea

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 06:10:33 AM

Go ahead, I will vote for you. You better do what you promised!!

0xz[.]

Activity: 146

Free Minds. Free Markets. Free People.

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 08:41:23 AM

Can count on me.
BRADLEYPLOOF (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 11:49:54 AM

This will be difficult, but you seem like the kind of stoner who'll rapidly vomit out comments from left-field which could eventually spawn an idea worth developing.

Is it possible for you to justify this comment by any means?  This baseless judgement reveals that we need to fund education further...
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: