Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Message Deleted  (Read 197 times)
pushups44 (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:01:16 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 11:35:09 AM by pushups44

Message deleted.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:05:38 AM

Aw thats crap if thatw truly happend,
It will be better if you attach some proves too, so people are confident to forward your message to local board,
For now, I will help you bump this thread

amirshaf

Activity: 163
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:06:27 AM

Sent the link to can reports them.... like this shit will go out it's  shame if like this still in this forum
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:41:36 AM

What do this bots do? Are they the one to blame for the massive reports on bounties? I really hate those reports they flood important announcements and statements in the thread.
pushups44 (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:58:27 AM

What do this bots do? Are they the one to blame for the massive reports on bounties? I really hate those reports they flood important announcements and statements in the thread.

I think you're talking about the Twitter reports. I wouldn't be shocked if some of those are bots -- at least the Twitter accounts, since Twitter is known to have a bot issue. Basically, what's happening is that blog accounts are being created through an automated process -- the URL often will have numbers associated with these accounts, as a tell-tale -- and the multi-account abuser uses article spinners or other software to crank out dozens and dozens of blogs in a single bounty campaign, stealing stakes from everyone (even those not blogging). Also, many of the new accounts at BCT are bots -- fake accounts to build up stakes with signature campaigns and the proof-of-authentication.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:31:22 AM

I think you're talking about the Twitter reports. I wouldn't be shocked if some of those are bots -- at least the Twitter accounts, since Twitter is known to have a bot issue. Basically, what's happening is that blog accounts are being created through an automated process -- the URL often will have numbers associated with these accounts, as a tell-tale -- and the multi-account abuser uses article spinners or other software to crank out dozens and dozens of blogs in a single bounty campaign, stealing stakes from everyone (even those not blogging). Also, many of the new accounts at BCT are bots -- fake accounts to build up stakes with signature campaigns and the proof-of-authentication.

Oh okay, now I get it it's about blogs. Thanks! I saw some post also claiming a blog post. He said that he has not posted it for that campaign and that is not his username. This must be the same thing. It will be hard to detect false claim on blog bounties or is it just me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: