Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:52:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Increase posting cosmetic quality - increase chance of getting more merit  (Read 286 times)
fxstrike (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:53:49 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 04:31:40 AM by fxstrike

To help us at least beautify our posting, here is simple way to edit your post with before posting it.

SCEditor

WYSIWYG Editor - is an online tools you can use to edit/write your post much like regular editor with lots of editing tools to select, the difference between this editor and our SMF preview editing tools is, this editor shows the effect as you apply it, if you change the font color you will see it on the editor not after you clicked on preview.

Table - You will have much better intuitive way of inserting table and inputting values inside the table, its shows you box where you can put your values in instead of bracket code in the preview editing tools comes with SMF preview editor, try it you gonna love it.

RankRequired ActivityRequired Merit
Brand New00
Newbie10
Jr Member300
Member6010
Full Member120100
Sr. Member240250
Hero Member480500
LegendaryRandom in the range 775-10301000  

Image - You have easy option to resize image [based on my trial - not working with SMF]. You can see the image on the editor while editing

Very Important once you have completed your writing click on the View source button <> like shown below, and then copy and paste the entire source into our forum Preview editing tools and then Post it

Visit SCEditor here to try it    SCEditor

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:27:10 AM

What, pray tell, has any of this to do with getting more merit? Huh

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
fxstrike (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:41:04 AM

What, pray tell, has any of this to do with getting more merit? Huh
Just increase chance of getting more merit with more organized write up, easier to present our ideas and not hindered with difficult to use editor

romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:49:45 AM

I am not much fan of those editing tools. A lot of members try to experiment with different font sizes or font colors to be unique but it looks irritating to me. Instead of spending time on those useless activities, you should focus on the content of the post.

If you are making a helpful reply to a query, the person asking the question will certainly appreciate. Using any other kind of shortcut is not going to give any benefit. However, if there are two replies with similar content , then presentation may give you an upper hand but it really depends on the reader.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:59:49 AM

What a rubbish post, and designed to pollute the forum with spammy announcements.

I hate that type of post, so I put the posters on ignore. If you do this, then you are guaranteed to never receive merit from me, just like the OP.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:00:58 AM

I don't think this will add or increase your chance of getting merit. This is just cosmetics. As long as you explained and presented your thread or your comment that someone will appreciate it, then you will get the merit that you deserve.

I don't know if we have the data to back up your claim. Take for example nullius,  he didn't used any WYSIWYG or any editor, but why is he getting a lot of sMerits? Simply because he has contributed so much in the community (which some touch of sarcasm, hehehe), and he is very knowledgeable about almost everything related to crypto.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
fxstrike (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:29:01 PM

I don't think this will add or increase your chance of getting merit. This is just cosmetics. As long as you explained and presented your thread or your comment that someone will appreciate it, then you will get the merit that you deserve.

I don't know if we have the data to back up your claim. Take for example nullius,  he didn't used any WYSIWYG or any editor, but why is he getting a lot of sMerits? Simply because he has contributed so much in the community (which some touch of sarcasm, hehehe), and he is very knowledgeable about almost everything related to crypto.
Yeah knowledgeable sure he is...

fxstrike (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:34:10 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 07:25:41 AM by fxstrike

What a rubbish post, and designed to pollute the forum with spammy announcements.

I hate that type of post, so I put the posters on ignore. If you do this, then you are guaranteed to never receive merit from me, just like the OP.

Thank you for your opinion....very thoughtful thank you, sorry if you don't like it, we have another 1.4 million members here probably 1-2 of them like this so
Everyone is casting their opinion here most of them about banning this and that, checking this and that, restrict this and that, there is so much negativity in that, If I can help user write better post I will but that is not easy, what I can help is giving them better tools.

Looking at how "knowledgeable" you are about Merit and sMerit I don't think you understand what is being discussed here, and I don't see reason why you are so busy here at Meta with that level of knowledge, you may just shared misguided info if you continue this way. I suggest you reread the whole things about Merit and sMerit and not to worry about where your sMerit should be given.

fxstrike (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:39:17 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 02:53:11 PM by fxstrike

I am not much fan of those editing tools. A lot of members try to experiment with different font sizes or font colors to be unique but it looks irritating to me. Instead of spending time on those useless activities, you should focus on the content of the post.
This is content nonetheless, you may not like it but there is 1.4 million other users that may find it useful.

If you are making a helpful reply to a query, the person asking the question will certainly appreciate. Using any other kind of shortcut is not going to give any benefit. However, if there are two replies with similar content , then presentation may give you an upper hand but it really depends on the reader.
If you use much easier tools to achieve a similar goal, you end up with better result, instead of using very difficult to use editing tools you use simpler editing tools, you free yourself from having to worry about formatting and how your text appear and focus on whatever subject you want to present, I created the table in shorter time than if I use SMF preview editing tools

AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

Yeah, your right. The important thing in getting merit is the content of your post not the appearance of your post. If your post has good appearance but doesn't have quality and useful thing it just will go to trashcan next day.

Correct Me If I'm Wrong
fxstrike (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:11:27 PM

Yeah, your right. The important thing in getting merit is the content of your post not the appearance of your post. If your post has good appearance but doesn't have quality and useful thing it just will go to trashcan next day.
If you need to present your data in a form of table, you will find it difficult if you use SMF Preview editor, with this tool you will be presented with a box for you to fill in your data, much easier, intuitive and faster, some other tools also much superior than the SMF Preview editor, that way you will be able to present your analysis, data in more organized way.

Mevz

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

We don't have to make designs to beautify our post it could make just the readers lazy to read the information or it doesn't have any good thoughts that we could learn. The most important thing to gain merits is when you provide a complete details of information for all the questions that you could answer in every post. Making a constructive post doesn't mean you need to post a long or make it different with colorful letters like yours because its still useless and unmeritable.
fxstrike (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

We don't have to make designs to beautify our post it could make just the readers lazy to read the information or it doesn't have any good thoughts that we could learn. The most important thing to gain merits is when you provide a complete details of information for all the questions that you could answer in every post. Making a constructive post doesn't mean you need to post a long or make it different with colorful letters like yours because its still useless and unmeritable.
This tools also help solve some technical problem not only beautify your posting.
merit system is subjective, some people give it to their friend only no matter how bad the post is, some people refuse to give merit to even good post just because in their opinion the person is this and that.

fxstrike (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:02:04 AM

Here is an example of editing heavily formatted pages using SMF Preview editing tools compared to using SCEditor

Here is what you want it to look like

Here is how its look editing it on this SMF Preview editor, messy, terrible looking and give you headache

Code:
[quote author=Mitchell link=topic=615953.msg6815569#msg6815569 date=1400509831]
[size=14pt][b]Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns[/b][/size]
[hr]

[center][size=10pt][b][u]|     Advertisement     |[/u][/b][/size]

[size=8pt]Advertised sites, items, etc are [u]not[/u] endorsed and may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
This spot is available. [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=113670]Advertise here[/url][/size][/center]

[hr]

The following abbreviations will be used for campaigns (where applicable):
[table]
[tr][td][b][i]Campaigns:[/i][/b][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Active[/b][/td][td]||[/td][td][color=green]Currently active[/color][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]PNYC[/b][/td][td]||[/td][td][color=orange]Payment not yet confirmed[/color][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]FLUX[/b][/td][td]||[/td][td][color=orange]Campaign in flux between closed and accepting[/color][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]CFNP[/b][/td][td]||[/td][td][s][color=green]Closed for new participants[/color][/s][/td][/tr]

[tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr]

[tr][td][b][i]Term:[/i][/b][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]     [/td][td][b][i]Ranks:[/i][/b][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]p/d[/b][/td][td]||[/td][td]post/daily[/td][td][/td][td][b]L[/b][/td][td]||[/td][td]Legendary Member[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]p/w[/b][/td][td]||[/td][td]post/weekly[/td][td][/td][td][b]H[/b][/td][td]||[/td][td]Hero Member[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]p/m[/b][/td][td]||[/td][td]post/monthly[/td][td][/td][td][b]S[/b][/td][td]||[/td][td]Senior Member[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]f/w[/b][/td][td]||[/td][td]fixed/weekly[/td][td][/td][td][b]F[/b][/td][td]||[/td][td]Full Member[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]f/m[/b][/td][td]||[/td][td]fixed/monthly[/td][td][/td][td][b]M[/b][/td][td]||[/td][td]Member[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][b]J[/b][/td][td]||[/td][td]Junior[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][b]N[/b][/td][td]||[/td][td]Newbie[/td][/tr]

[/table]

[hr][size=12pt][b]All Bitcoin Signature Campaigns[/b][/size][hr]
[table]

[tr]
[td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][/td][td][size=14pt][i][color=green]Active[/color][/i][/size][/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][center][b][u]Campaign [/u][/b][/center][/td][td]|[/td]
[td][center][b][u]Term[/u][/b][/center][/td][td]|[/td]
[td][center][b][u]L[/u][/b][/center][/td][td]|[/td]
[td][center][b][u]H[/u][/b][/center][/td][td]|[/td]
[td][center][b][u]S[/u][/b][/center][/td][td]|[/td]
[td][center][b][u]F[/u][/b][/center][/td][td]|[/td]
[td][center][b][u]M[/u][/b][/center][/td][td]|[/td]
[td][center][b][u]J[/u][/b][/center][/td][td]|[/td]
[td][center][b][u]N[/u][/b][/center][/td][td]|[/td]
[td][center][b][u]Min[/u][/b][/center][/td][td]|[/td][td][center][b][u]Max[/u][/b][/center][/td][td]|[/td]
[td][center][b][u]Escrow[/u][/b][/center][/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545750]777Coin[/url][b][color=orange]*[/color][/b][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]p/2w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].000085[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].000085[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].000075[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].000065[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].000055[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]15/w[/td][td]|[/td][td]60/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td][color=orange][b]Y/N[/b][/color][/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545749]Bitvest[/url][b][color=orange]*[/color][/b][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]p/2w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].00011[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].00011[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].0001[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].00008[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].000065[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]15/w[/td][td]|[/td][td]60/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2778477]CryptoBnB[/url][b][color=blue]*[/color][/b][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]f/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].005[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].0045[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].003[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].0025[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]20/w[/td][td]|[/td][td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]N[/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2712518]Moonlite[/url][b][color=blue]*[/color][/b][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]f/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].008[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].008[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].004[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].002[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].001[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]30/w[/td][td]|[/td][td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td][/td][td][size=14pt][i][color=orange]PNYC[/color][/i][/size][/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][center][b][u]Min[/u][/b][/center][/td][td]|[/td][td][center][b][u]Max[/u][/b][/center][/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2862971.0]Docademic[/url][b][color=blue]*[/color][/b][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]f/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].01[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].01[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]0.007[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].005[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]**[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]**[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]N[/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2949276]EscrowCoin[/url][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]f/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$60[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$60[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$50[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$30[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]25/w[/td][td]|[/td][td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]N[/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2815250]Fuloos[/url][b][color=blue]*[/color][/b][b][color=green]*[/color][/b][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]f/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$60[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$60[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$40[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$0[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]N[/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2882232]PinkDate[/url][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]f/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].002[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].002[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].0018[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].0012[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].0009[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]15/w[/td][td]|[/td][td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2884232]Tv-Two[/url][b][color=blue]*[/color][/b][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]f/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].01[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].01[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td][/td][td][size=14pt][i][color=orange]FLUX[/color][/i][/size][/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2455944]Bitotal[/url][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]p/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].000035[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].000035[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].000025[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].000015[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]10/w[/td][td]|[/td][td]30/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]N[/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082477.0]Crypto-Games[/url][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]f/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$140[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$120[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$80[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]N[/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td][/td][td][size=14pt][i][color=green][s]CFNP[/s][/color][/i][/size][/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1633979]BitBlender[/url][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]f/2w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$70[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$60[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$40[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]40/2w[/td][td]|[/td][td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1697546]BitDice[/url][b][color=orange]*[/color][/b][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]f/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$85[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$85[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$50[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$35[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]N[/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1589966]Bitsler[/url][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]f/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$150[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$125[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]N[/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2519710]Bustadice[/url][b][color=orange]*[/color][/b][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]f/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$100[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$100[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$75[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$50[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$25[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]N[/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935179]ChipMixer[/url][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]p/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].00075[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td][td]50/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2222129]Coinpayments[/url][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]f/2w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].03[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].03[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].02[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].008[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].004[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]60/2w[/td][td]|[/td][td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1491815.0]Coinroll[/url][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]p/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]**[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]**[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]**[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td][td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]N[/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1685811]Crypto-News[/url][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]f/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$140[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$120[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]$80[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]N[/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1713944]FortuneJack[/url][b][color=orange]*[/color][/b][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]f/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].02[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].02[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].02[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]N[/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2443267]Graft[/url][b][color=blue]*[/color][/b][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]f/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].0075[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].0075[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].0035[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].002[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].001[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]N[/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689841]NitrogenSports[/url][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]p/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].0003[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].00025[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].0002[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]10/w[/td][td]|[/td][td]20/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2882092]ShiftCash[/url][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]f/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]**[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]**[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]**[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]**[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]**[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]20/w[/td][td]|[/td][td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]N[/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036113]YoBit.net[/url][b][color=red]*[/color][/b][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]p/d[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].0003[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].0003[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].0003[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].0002[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].00013[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td][td]20/d[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]N[/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]|[/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1755689]YOLOdice[/url][/td][td]|[/td]
[td]p/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].00035[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].00035[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].00025[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].00015[/td][td]|[/td]
[td].00005[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]x[/td][td]|[/td][td]40/w[/td][td]|[/td]
[td]N[/td][td]|[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]

[b][color=red]*[/color][/b] means that the campaign is currently having some trouble. Joining is [u][b]not[/b][/u] recommended.
[b][color=blue]*[/color][/b] means that the campaign is paying in bitcoin with the addition of some alternative coins (altcoin). Taking a further look into the campaign's payrate is recommended.
[b][color=green]*[/color][/b] means that the campaign counts the post per period (e.g. weekly, monthly) but they will pay the total earnings at a specific date. You have to visit their thread to find out more about it.
[b][color=orange]*[/color][/b] means that the campaign has some bonus going on. The specified amount in the table is the least amount of money you can have for each round. Check out their thread to know how their bonus works.
[b]**[/b] means that there are some special conditions. Please see the campaigns thread for more information.

[hr][size=12pt][b]Yes/No explanation[/b][/size][hr]
If a campaign has [color=orange][b]Yes/No[/b][/color] as escrow status, it means that the person holding the funds also manages the campaign. This is a conflict of interest, but shouldn't be a big problem if the person doing escrow is trusted.

[hr][size=12pt][b]Changelog:[/b][/size][hr]

15-Feb-18: Added ShiftCash, Updated Coinpayments, Removed Adconity, Updated BitBlender, Added Orange Asterisk Feature, Updated BitDice, Moved Crypto-Games, Removed EBcoin, Added EscrowCoin
11-Feb-18: Removed Lunyr, Moved Chipmixer, Updated 777Coin, Updated Bitvest, Updated Pinkdate
07-Feb-18: Removed Adconity, Removed Eroiy.io, Moved Graft, Removed Aida, Moved ChipMixer, Removed ParkGene, Added PinkDate, Added TV-Two
06-Feb-18: Removed Legolas
04-Feb-18: Added Docademic, Removed Essentia, Removed Circlenet, Updated Coinpayments, Updated Bitotal, Updated Legolas, Moved CryptoBnB
26-Jan-18: Removed BitEther, Updated CryptoBnB, Moved Circlenet, Moved Coinpayments, Removed Nexchange, Added Eroiy.io, Added Fuloos
25-Jan-18: Added Adconity
21-Jan-18: Added CryptoBnB, Moved CircleNet, Moved Coinpayments, Moved Graft
18-Jan-18: Moved Legolas, Moved BitDice, Removed Betcoin.ag, Removed Jetwin, Added BitEther
17-Jan-18: Added Essentia One, Added EBCoin, Moved Moonlite
15-Jan-18: Removed Insurepal
13-Jan-18: Moved Graft, Removed BitBlissCoin, Added CircleNet
12-Jan-18: Removed Bitcloak, Added Lunyr, Updated 777Coin, Updated BitVest, Moved BitBlissCoin, Moved BitDice

[/quote]

Here how its look using SCEditor, Nice and already tabled with all font colored right on the editor WYSIWYG style

Edit your post like ninja use SCEditor

Blue Tyrant
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 65

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:06:25 AM

The intention is scummy, but the idea isn't that bad. From time to time there's good content but it's plagued by shitty formatting and formation of walls and walls of text which make it unreadable (and thus it's harder to recognise as merit worthy). So yeah basic formatting is a welcome change but excess formatting as the OP suggests may not be in your best interests

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:45:12 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 04:31:55 AM by Mpamaegbu

Yeah, your right. The important thing in getting merit is the content of your post not the appearance of your post.

Correct Me If I'm Wrong

You are absolutely and fundamentally correct! Content, not appearance gets the sceptre.

Edited
What the OP is struggling to achieve already exits here on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 and it is well handled. By the way OP, the TV-Two campaign also has bonus in altcoin in addition to its Bitcoin payment.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
fxstrike (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:50:13 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 12:06:04 AM by fxstrike

Yeah, your right. The important thing in getting merit is the content of your post not the appearance of your post.

Correct Me If I'm Wrong

You are absolutely and fundamentally correct! Content, not appearance gets the sceptre.
As the topic title say "increase chance" and not simply just "to get merit" just like this topic get merit because of how he present the content, the content is just general knowledge you can learn yourself but since it is presented in a beautiful way, the guide become more clearer to follow through. If it just an unstructured lump of text, it would be very difficult to understand anything in there.

Guide to forum search

fxstrike (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:57:57 AM

-BTC-
Edited
What the OP is struggling to achieve already exits here on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 and it is well handled. By the way OP, the TV-Two campaign also has bonus in altcoin in addition to its Bitcoin payment.
What you are talking here I absolutely have no idea?

hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:15:36 AM

You got me, Jet Cash. I don't like threads which overuse images (overlarge ones), highlights, bold, and italicized.
This guy offers new tool to help spammers cover the forum with hundreds of those well-(but actually bad) designed threads, which contains almost nothing inside.
I don't think it is good for the forum if users mainly focus on appearance of their threads, instead of paying their time, their attention, their efforts to compose constructive, high-quality, in-context helpful threads.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Lunarics
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:40:21 AM

If you said that you this editor wrote I would give you a merit. So I write following this theme, brilliant  post how to use keyboard to do copy and paste (ctrl+c) and (ctrl+v) Post will be a million merit points sure
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: