Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 06:36:13 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REALSOLID AKA COINHUNTER What do you say about this?  (Read 3683 times)
QuantPlus

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 03:25:48 PM

Fuck off and go peddle your everyone is a scammer bullshit somewhere else !!!!!!!

Firstly if it where true....which it is not ...does not then make it ok or acceptable to turn a blind eye or dismiss it as law of the jungle type of deal

i think u misunderstand, i certainly dont think any scaming is justified or should turn a blind eye to, very much the opposite. just funny the amount of scamers calling other scamers out.

You better start to learn the english language as It was fairly plain and clear your meaning...

Now here you go again by inference implying that "I am a scammer"   thats pretty awesome ...or was this another of your honest mistakes

If it is not me who is this in reference to may I ask ?

Oh, please... did your dog die?

If you are hanging out and posting in Alt Coin...
YOU, sir, have a very high tolerance for scammers.

Here is an idiot who LOVES and ADMIRES a psychopathic killer like Tony Montana...
But is "pure as the driven snow" when it comes to Alt Coins.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 12:49:13 AM

Fuck off and go peddle your everyone is a scammer bullshit somewhere else !!!!!!!

Firstly if it where true....which it is not ...does not then make it ok or acceptable to turn a blind eye or dismiss it as law of the jungle type of deal

i think u misunderstand, i certainly dont think any scaming is justified or should turn a blind eye to, very much the opposite. just funny the amount of scamers calling other scamers out.

You better start to learn the english language as It was fairly plain and clear your meaning...

Now here you go again by inference implying that "I am a scammer"   thats pretty awesome ...or was this another of your honest mistakes

Oh, please... did your dog die?

If you are hanging out and posting in Alt Coin...
YOU, sir, have a very high tolerance for scammers.

Here is an idiot who LOVES and ADMIRES a psychopathic killer like Tony Montana...
But is "pure as the driven snow" when it comes to Alt Coins.

I dont really understand WTF you toss bags are going on about ... So you have no argument so the only solution is to attack the person...

Because I post in ALT coins I am either a scammer or like scammers or hang around scammers and so by default am infected by their scammyness

...It all makes sense

LOves and ADmires  Tony montana ...i loled.....Yeah when I grow up and have big boy pants I want to go around killing people and create a drug empire..... yeah thats me Cheesy

Your logic is great ...

I think we where talking about RS\CH\DarkLord\?? or whoever the guy calls himself by the never ending alias ....stay on topic

OBJECT NOT FOUND
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1638

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 08:39:04 AM

Now here you go again by inference implying that "I am a scammer"   thats pretty awesome ...or was this another of your honest mistakes

tbh other then your post to this thread I have no idea or care wtf you are, so stop being so paranoid. if I wanted your opinion I'd troll it out of you.
usahero

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 10:59:32 AM

Hey guys

I like mcxnow and I think RS did great job with it.

I hope RS has a plan for when government agencies will try to shut him down. At this moment, it is very easy to lounder money on the exchange and we know governments like to fuck with too much freedom.

Best wishes and good luck
QuantPlus

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 12:53:26 PM

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/info

MCX already does 10 times volume of Cryptsy...
And will BLOW by BTC-e when 45% of mcxFEE shares are distributed in a few days.

Complaining that MCX was originally started up to dump/revive specific coins...
Is like complaining that Glock started out making bayonets (so their guns must suck).

Nobody cares... and it's October 2013 for anyone keeping track.

YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 10:36:52 PM

tbh other then your post to this thread I have no idea or care wtf you are, so stop being so paranoid. if I wanted your opinion I'd troll it out of you.

troll it out of me...i loled  ...keep trying ..your fail is amusing  Wink

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.