Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:34:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REALSOLID AKA COINHUNTER What do you say about this?  (Read 3926 times)
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 10:36:52 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2013, 11:04:50 PM by YipYip

Fuck off and go peddle your everyone is a scammer bullshit somewhere else !!!!!!!

Firstly if it where true....which it is not ...does not then make it ok or acceptable to turn a blind eye or dismiss it as law of the jungle type of deal

i think u misunderstand, i certainly dont think any scaming is justified or should turn a blind eye to, very much the opposite. just funny the amount of scamers calling other scamers out.

You better start to learn the english language as It was fairly plain and clear your meaning...

Now here you go again by inference implying that "I am a scammer"   thats pretty awesome ...or was this another of your honest mistakes

If it is not me who is this in reference to may I ask ?

tbh other then your post to this thread I have no idea or care wtf you are, so stop being so paranoid. if I wanted your opinion I'd troll it out of you.

troll it out of me...i loled  ...keep trying ..your fail is amusing  Wink

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: