Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:41:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Building a local community  (Read 479 times)
coin.cat (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 05:43:47 PM

I would like to build a local community where I live. I want to contribute to the bitcoin sphere and hopefully and ideally make a living out of it.

Barcelona Bitcoin Community: http://meetup.com/bitcoin-barcelona
                                                                        BM-2cUJchq3LjbqBzw8X854CBVZ2feJc7dyR9
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
naphto

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 05:46:21 PM

Welcome.
Maybe you can say where you live, and find other people nearby in this forum Smiley
coin.cat (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 05:55:20 PM

There is other people from my city (Barcelona) in the forum. I plan to contact them shortly Wink

My plan is to try to create localized content. Maybe translate some stuff from English. I could even organize a workshop ...

Barcelona Bitcoin Community: http://meetup.com/bitcoin-barcelona
                                                                        BM-2cUJchq3LjbqBzw8X854CBVZ2feJc7dyR9
Redblue

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 06:12:52 PM

There is other people from my city (Barcelona) in the forum. I plan to contact them shortly Wink

My plan is to try to create localized content. Maybe translate some stuff from English. I could even organize a workshop ...
Do they plan on making their own decentralized city? That could also be a nice idea.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: