Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:02:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: just got sacmmed please help and reply. I BEG YOU GUYS  (Read 295 times)
shary7 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:09:28 AM

Somebody said they had a paypal account with no 21 day hold.

i paid via coin base BTC.

can i get my money back? the money that i sent is still pending.

Pleasee help
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Etshy

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Exchanger

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:10:29 AM

nope you can't , money is gone

Verified Exchanger on Some websites..
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:02:19 AM

Somebody said they had a paypal account with no 21 day hold.

i paid via coin base BTC.

can i get my money back? the money that i sent is still pending.

Pleasee help

Who sold you the paypal account? Was he on this forum or not? If yes, what's his username? Did they deliver the account to you and it didn't work, or did they just scam you altogether after you paid your money?

Your OP literally says nothing and we can't help you in any way unless you are able to include more information, in the format as specified below:

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

If your transaction is stuck at pending on coinbase there is still close to no chance of reversing it, there is just no option to cancel a transaction once you send it out. But you could try contacting the support to see if they can help you reverse the funds. If it's already on the blockchain, unfortunately there is absolutely nothing you can do. Your BTC is gone, unless the guy decides to return it.
shary7 (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:09:34 PM

he blocked me on skype so i don't have much info.

he is on this fourm. 

cant get his username
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:14:13 AM

You haven't got any information of your scammer then most likely you can't recover your money at all. Even though you have the information the only thing DTs can do is to tag them red to prevent him/her from scamming other people again. Your Chances of recovering your money even you contact coin base for a support is 0% to none.

This should be a wake-up call for you to be careful who you are transacting with especially if you are transacting with some users here.
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:13:00 AM

There's no chance you will recover your money, and if you don't even know who here scammed you, then a DT member can't tag him red to (maybe) prevent him from scamming another person.
Do never forget basic rules here if you want to trade with someone you don't know :
- don't trust newbies, self-moderated or locked threads authors
- always check your seller's trust, even untrusted feedbacks may be informative if multiple users reported him for the same reason.
- always use escrow, with anyone you don't know, even a Legendary member.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:00:25 AM

How on earth can people here help you if you don't even know who scammed you in the first place? How is it that the scammer exists on the forum but you don't know his user name? Surely you communicated with him here before discussing further on Skype.

If you sent the coins without any escrow intervention, then you're out of luck. Always use a forum escrow to avoid what just happened to you. The coins are permanently gone. The only way you can retrieve them is if the scammer naively sends them back to you and the chance of that happening is extremely slim.

allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:08:45 PM

This is a very vague complaint. There are many people who might want to help you, but given the naivety of the act, it seems highly improbable that we'll be able to help you.
cryptomoney4life

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:57:26 PM

Hi,

I have never had a problem like this before, but I did have some other problems related to selling my bitcoins.
...it took 21 days to recieve the payment  Roll Eyes
If I were you I would contact PayPal. They are very helpful with all issues.

Cheers mate!  Grin
churrosndips

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:40:33 AM

Sorry mate, your money is as good as gone. If you can still chase it up through PayPal, you may get somewhere in getting the problem resolved. PayPal is real helpful when it comes to this stuff, but it'll take a lot of your time and patience to get to the bottom of this.

Good luck to you and thank you for sharing your experience to everyone. Being reminded of scams give someone's alert level an extra jolt in security as our alert levels tend to always drop in the midst of all the safety nets around us. 
crypto-bit

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:21:20 PM

before you got involved in any transaction here in forum you should search or find out every details that you want to transact.that the basic when comes to trading with other.you have other option like using escrow when you transact.its hard to identify if you dont know the details and the only thing you can do is acceptance.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:04:45 AM

he blocked me on skype so i don't have much info.

he is on this fourm. 

cant get his username
Well, if like that you do not expect your money again because your money just disappeared. You have no information at all with the person selling your paypal account.
If you have information that includes, at least you know the username in use and forum members can give DT so he does not scam others.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: