Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:51:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Myriads.io SCAM - Another scam to learn from - Team made off with $250k+  (Read 242 times)
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:54:13 AM

I was considering to invest in this project. I joined the telegram to ask some questions but saw this evidence popping up. Thanks for bringing it up to avoid investors from being scammed.

You are very lucky. Thanks to OP, he gives us an early warning.
This is good for our community to alert each other. Because scam ICO is very bad for the Crypto ecosystem.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:01:17 PM

my question is how can scam be reduced to the lowest minimum brim on i.c.o?,this is why i have gone for product based i.c.o like otppay
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:07:45 PM

my question is how can scam be reduced to the lowest minimum brim on i.c.o?,this is why i have gone for product based i.c.o like otppay
No one can predict how these ICOs are going to end? some of the ICOs that looks legit are turning into scam,that is why it has more risk than trading altcoins,because you could lose all of your investments when these scammers attacks regardless the project is looks legit from the start of it was scammy from the start,all we need to know is to dig a lot of information about the people behind these project so we can do something whenever these people try to scam the investors.

MJK_Anfaenger

Activity: 196
Merit: 46

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:13:07 PM

I had applied for the translation bounty of the project and I was so disappointed when I didn't get taken. In hindsight, that was a massive bullet dodged, not because I would have lost money, but because of the work, I would have put in. Wouldn't even have been able to put it into my portfolio. Sorry for all the people that got scammed. An official name & shame thread would be a good idea, actually.
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:19:03 PM

Sigh. Another scam project and it is an ICO again that's why facebook, google and twitter decided to ban crypto currency ads in their platforms there are many fraudulent ICO that been advertised by them. So, next time we should be careful when joining an ICO research about the project very carefully ask some questions from the devs and always check the whitepaper that's all i know to check if the project is scammy.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: