Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:24:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Infidelity may be forgiven or not?  (Read 809 times)
PhantomJ

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:41:29 PM

I'm ready to forgive adultery if it was once. The man is polygamous. But if I repeat this betrayal, I will not tolerate this! Children should not see this!
JackyLon

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:55:32 AM

adultery is the Friday we can not forgive, we have to love someone that been dumped this makes them easy to arise the bad idea and can hurt other people.
WolkGold

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:05:00 AM

adultery is a bad idea and even worse. can forgive because forgiveness is the best for many people but some are not. Depending on the perspective and a change in consciousness. that considers forgiveness.
CryptoSingleBrew

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:24:22 AM

For me it's inexcusable. I could never be in an open relationship. When I care about someone I care exclusively Smiley and expect the same from them, but of course that is something I communicate early so there is no confusion. 
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:45:35 PM

Yes, infidelity can be forgiven as long as it happens just once. Everyone commits mistake as there's no perfect individual in this world. We just have to accept our shortcomings which are the reasons why our wife or husband looked for third party.

Peperi

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:49:26 PM

Well, it can be forgiven, it depends on every situation or people. But if the person who's been cheated on decide to forgive the mistake, he has to FORGET it and never use it as a weapon during fight, over wise, they won't be able to be happy together again.
tramadol12

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:07:24 PM

for me the affair can not be forgiven,
because when you forgive it will happen again adultery,
start something new.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:47:07 PM

OK, we understand now that your wife has probably slept with someone else or you suspect her to have done so or that she might do so. The point is that everyone does what they feel like, and everyone reacts to that in the way they are personally more inclined to. The is no general rule for that, which one has to obey to. Everything in this area is 100% subjective. So no point to ask others. The choice is only yours.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Mrjenong

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:38:03 PM

unforgivable because I hate infidelity, it feels like we are losing our senses 💔💔💔
binarhingar

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:06:28 PM

an affair may be forgiven if you want to change and not repeat the affair. but do not disappoint the oarang who have given a second chance if you repeat the second mistake do not expect to get the chance to be forgiven once once possible but if twice the patience of the person there must be a limit.
daunemas

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:59:01 AM

Infidelities can not be forgiven according to religion and the law because the actions that are not commendable and could have a negative impact for couples.Therefore each spouse must be able to sort and choose the best for infidelity can be avoided.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:36:27 AM

people who've never done screwing then if given the chance would do the same mistake later. If it's already been screwing then never condoned or given another chance because it definitely will not be wronged.

gowron24

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:34:44 AM

I don't think the law should dictate our emotional investments - I am not married and faithful because the law says so, but because I feel personal obligation to our relationship with my wife. If that would ever be lost, my loyalty would shift as well. I am not in it for society, but for the two of us.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:43:38 AM

Infidelity is unforgivable especially if you are married and have vowed in the eyes of the law to be with someone. It is also destroy a marriage or relationship.
Can you forgive them and give them another chance . Because of the welfare of your children if you already have and you do not want to destroy your family. Or you want to separate because you're hurt..

Circumstances matters, depends on what he/she do. And how big or how far he/she go in the infidelity. There are things that we can forgive but we can't forget. It's good to give chances but that doesn't necessarily mean that you are in martyrdom. It is just you have a lot of patience and love in your heart and once you lose all the patience then it's the end.

Markettoken

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:15:09 PM

affair I can forgive but not to go back together I am sure if there has been an affair it means there has been waning of love I am sure my child is able to understand and accept the fact when to part with the obvious reason also besides there are many other good people in this world
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:39:34 PM

Infidelity is one of the most talked about issue regarding marriage. And one question here is that, is it forgivable or not? Well, I believe that everyone deserves a second chance so as in this matter if and only if, it is reasonably deserved a second chance. It depends upon the situation and how it will affect your family in present and in the future. Just give him/her a second chance, it it does work and make your relationship and your family stronger and better, then continue. But if it happened again after you gave him/her a second chance, then that is when you should let go because it isn't healthy anymore especially to the kids. It is better to have a broken family than to a family that is physically together but really broke in every other aspect.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
diedvw96

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:31:48 AM

Infidelity is wrong to start with. I often think infidelity is as a result of greed. And lack of understanding that you gain absolute nothing that gives peace of mind. As for forgiving an infidel spouse. If it is for the purpose of love and educating her.. I will forgive
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:52:50 AM

I agree, infidelity truely is wrong in the first place. Regardless of the numerous
reasons people resort and surrender to such acts, it’s still roughly considered immoral
especially to married couples and individuals. Reconciliation and forgiveness depends
with the involved persons, there are customs in countries and different religions in
society that deal with such sins with certain manners. It truly depends entirely on the
couple it seems, sincerity and different circumstances will always influence how
situations like infidelity is dealt with and resolved.
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

There is no-one that like infidelity because it's wrong in the first place.whenever there is infidelity between two partners, there should be need for forgiveness only if the offender is ready to change to avoid confirmation and continuation of infidelity. The reason is that no one is abovemistakes,no-one is perfect.My own take is infedlity may be forgiven if the offender is ready to change for good. 
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:05:42 PM

Infidelity is unforgivable especially if you are married and have vowed in the eyes of the law to be with someone. It is also destroy a marriage or relationship.
Can you forgive them and give them another chance . Because of the welfare of your children if you already have and you do not want to destroy your family. Or you want to separate because you're hurt..
this must not be forgiven if ones in a relationship want and do infidelity. and if he or she does not want that to happen and only accident, there is small chances of forgiving.

you are married to someone because you are ready to become in a relationship and responsibility. you must not do any sins like this because this is not proper in the eyes of god and also other people. your conscience will hunt you
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: