Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Infidelity may be forgiven or not?  (Read 799 times)
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:02:53 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 11:17:49 PM by Serco

Why are there still so many people who say that infidelity is unforgivable and I think that experience happened when a bad past? For example, experience as a result of the nearest person or parent who committed an affair. Yet every problem there are also who do not understand that problems in the household can be resolved, including the problem of infidelity.

But to decide whether after a marriage deserves to be hold or not, of course, depends on personal decisions and it all depends on how we can communicate evaluate the conditions of marriage. Whatever the reason, the name of the divorce will surely be painful and will definitely affect our lives a lot.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GG_nick

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:49:27 AM

I don't think this is something that anyone can easily forgive. When you are married, you already know what is at stake, what are your obligations and responsibilities to each other. You choose to be unfaithful to your spouse. So that is something that has consequences of course. If you are one that has been cheated on, the choice to stay in the relationship is yours. Whether or not you forgive the person is another story.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:08:30 AM

Forgiven or not, depends on how the couple decide, wether they want to save their marriage or not. If the hurt one wants to forgive and give him or her spouse a second chance to their relationship then it is good. But it all comes back to them. Because it will not be easy, even if you already forgive your spouse, you can never forget what they have done to you.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
hilawnasaging

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:21:23 PM

It's your choice if you want to stay or not, but always think about the your children. Remember, you're a family now. Think about the future of the kids growing up without you. But in the first place, you shouldn't commit infidelity! You're a grown up now! You're not a child anymore that can roam around in any room to find a pleasing person. Always remember your vow to each other. Well, for me, forgiveness and mercy is upon the people who are hurt. You can never find a person who are willing to forgive and forget.
The_Tick

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

In a committed exclusive relationship, infidelity can be a very hard thing to deal with. So many marriages and relationships have been ruined because of it. I think that it really has to be looked at on a case to case basis. It's very hard to imagine a situation when infidelity can be excused, but I believe there are so cases where it can be forgiven over time. It is a big mistake to make, but if the partner comes forward, confesses to what he/she did and commits to never repeat it, there are cases when I think it could be better to forgive. When children are involved, it can complicate things even more. Sadly, even after forgiving a partner for cheating, I think the relationship can become weaker. It can be harder to trust.
WageBooster

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

It's obviously going to be on the person who was cheated on whether or not they can truly forgive and forget something like that.  I know some people who were able to get past it and still have a happy marraige.  I don't think I personally could do it.  I might try to forgive for the sake of my kids/family but I think I would personally just be so disgusted by the act that I would probably never be able to truly let it go and forgive.  I feel like every time you have a fight about anything that is the kind of thing that would always come up again.
Bhaldrus

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

As non-believer I dont this kind of problems maybe just dont care about this religions thinks not rly worth of time. If this could erase your life
xirtaeboddik

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:53:48 PM

Yes, it could be forgiven, but could not be forgotten. If my partner cheated on me, he shouldn't expect that things will be the same again, even though we have kids. It's not selfishness; it's self-respect and self-love. If his love for me had faded away, well at least, I was not left with nothing at all. I still have 'me' and my kids to love me and to respect me. And I think for my kids and for others to respect me, I ought to pay respect to myself first. So why will you live again with someone who didn't respect you? Relationship problems are always reconcilable, but not mendable. Once broken, it'll not go back to how it used to be before.
The_Tick

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:00:24 PM

As non-believer I dont this kind of problems maybe just dont care about this religions thinks not rly worth of time. If this could erase your life
What does this have to do about religion? I mean, sure, most religions preach that we should have committed relationships, but I don't think it's just a religious thing. I think the topic here is committed relationship in general. Even if you don't believe in a religion, most people still want to have relationships with people they can trust. It's hard to believe that you will be completely fine if your significant other leaves you for another person, even if you are a non-believer. I have heard that some people choose to be in "open relationships", but I don't think they are very common.
LLooctor

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:37:06 AM

I think that is the worst thing that one does to their partners and it should be stopped.
sample6

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:13:00 AM

Sulit untuk dimaafkan
houjinglong

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:25:10 AM

But when there is an extramarital affair, everything in the family changes. If I encounter such a thing, I may choose to divorce instead of forgiving her!

fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:27:49 AM

Infidelity is a deal breaker for me. Forgiving infidelity is actually easy for me because I understand that feelings can override rational thought sometimes. However, I cannot forget it. For me, trust is everything in a relationship.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
cctv0

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:31:37 AM

I don't think that the difference in feelings can't be forgiven, because I think that people make any things or choices through the brain, and even if you forgive her, she will still do the same thing!

CLAID

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:40:37 PM

Say someone to forgive for Infidelity is easy than making it work because only the person who is in the situation knows how he or she feels so it is something that should do according to the situation and considering there partner
robykoy

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

an affair may be forgiven if you need to change and no longer repeat the affair. but do not disappoint the oarang who have given a second hazard if you repeat the second one mistake do no longer expect to get the chance to be forgiven once as soon as viable however if two times the persistence of the man or woman there have to be a restrict.
anjas80

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:43:16 PM

I don't assume that the distinction in feelings can't be forgiven, because I think that humans make any things or choices thru the mind, or even in case you forgive her, she can still do the identical thing!
Cosmic Girl

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

Infidelity can be forgiven, all humans makes mistakes. If someone commits infidelity and that person ask for forgiveness & vow that he/she will not do it again then maybe he/she can be forgiven. No one is perfect everyone commits sin.
assa90

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:56:24 PM

Infidelity is one of the most talked about issue regarding marriage. And one question here is that, is it forgivable or not? Well, I believe that everyone deserves a second chance so as in this matter if and only if, it is reasonably deserved a second chance. It depends upon the situation and how it will affect your family in present and in the future. Just give him/her a second chance, it it does work and make your relationship and your family stronger and better, then continue. But if it happened again after you gave him/her a second chance, then that is when you should let go because it isn't healthy anymore especially to the kids. It is better to have a broken family than to a family that is physically together but really broke in every other aspect.
Chipsermans

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:04:41 PM

Yes, it is a crime and should not be forgiven at all.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: