Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:03:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Infidelity may be forgiven or not?  (Read 808 times)
CuapCuap

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:23:28 PM

For me, infidelity is something that cannot be forgiven. if I have a partner and he is having an affair, I will release him right away. Cheating is a very shameful thing, you should have no love and affection for your partner, you have to let go of it instead of betraying his love, give an explanation and make him understand not betray.
lola O

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

Everyone deserves a second chance. Time is short-lived, so you can not spend them on unnecessary grievances
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:16:29 PM

nope.
if you are not happy in your relationship, talk it out or separate with mutual understanding.
infidelity is not cheating your partner, you are cheating yourself
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:58:24 PM

That is indeed a tough question. I do not know what to do if that happens to me. I do not know if I can give a second chance even if we have children. But like today, If that happens to me, I won't. Because that hurts. And I can't live my life with my partner knowing that she cheated on me. However, that is not a final answer.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:55:24 AM

infidelity is unforgivable, infact it is the only ground for divorce biblically, it is a break of trust and each time you see the partner involved, the ghatred grows and that may lead to violence domestically, so a total seperation is adviced.

crispynougat

Activity: 185

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:13:46 AM

Perhaps if he had been really conscious and regretted what he had done and I will forgive even though I hurt because I'm thinking about my children welfare, but if he continues to do the same mistakes repeated maybe I would choose to split up.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
HarrietKnowles10

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:14:58 AM

however whilst there is an extramarital affair, the whole lot inside the family changes. If I stumble upon the sort of component, I may additionally pick to divorce as opposed to forgiving her!
valkyrie_12Vl

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:09:16 AM

people do change, their experiences teach them how to properly live their lives, so it depends upon how they learn their lesson. if they already realized their mistakes and tend to correct them infidelity should be forgiven however dont put your guard down but show them that theyre slowly earning your trust again so that they would not loose hope.
juminem23

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:14:40 AM

human beings who've in no way finished screwing then if given the danger might do the same mistake later. If it is already been screwing then by no means condoned or given another threat as it absolutely will not be wronged.
The_Tick

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:12:57 AM

Infidelity is one of the most talked about issue regarding marriage. And one question here is that, is it forgivable or not? Well, I believe that everyone deserves a second chance so as in this matter if and only if, it is reasonably deserved a second chance. It depends upon the situation and how it will affect your family in present and in the future. Just give him/her a second chance, it it does work and make your relationship and your family stronger and better, then continue. But if it happened again after you gave him/her a second chance, then that is when you should let go because it isn't healthy anymore especially to the kids. It is better to have a broken family than to a family that is physically together but really broke in every other aspect.

It seems like you contradict yourself here. You say that everyone deserves a second chance. Then you go on to say that, in this matter, a second chance must be reasonable deserved. Everybody deserving a second chance sounds lovely, but not so much if you think about it more. There are many things that don't deserve a second chance. If a man molests one of your children, for example, will you just say, "That was bad, but you get one more chance"? If somebody kills one of your family members, will you give him another chance? There are certain things that it's better not to give a second chance on.
Tomox

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:07:27 AM

In my opinion it is not because of the infidelity of a deed that has a big sin and has no benefit in life but we will get the impact

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Alpacera

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:32:15 AM

I think it may be forgiven if both partners give themselves a chance and talk it through.
ceylonone

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:25:12 AM

I might forgive of course if some one cheated on me but it will take lot of time to make my mind   
Lkcrypt

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:19:18 AM

I doubt I will give another chance I am not that person because I know my mind 
JavaScript forever

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:29:10 AM

You better shouldn't give your identity to any one.
Hulkkkhogg

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

It is not a very big crime and there are always some factors that leads to that.
ElbunbotdHH

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:53:47 AM

It completely depends on the person to person and how they are with their partner.
KIROMATH

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:11:12 AM

It is difficult to forgive because of the hatred and jealousy that occurs during infidelity so I can never forgive 
MADUWAN

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:21:50 AM

Forgiving is not possible for me that is really a difficult task so I wont continue the relationship   
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:46:51 AM

It all depends on how you feel about this, because people are all different and everything in different ways can treat this situation, but personally I would not forgive!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: