Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:58:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Infidelity may be forgiven or not?  (Read 809 times)
ClemenTeron

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:57:15 AM

It cannot forgiven because breaking some once rust means a bad thing   
Velisia.Kin

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:39:27 AM

It can be forgiven but not to provide another opportunity. There is no reason to justify the affair that occurred.
Nguyen_Quyet

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:47:22 AM

there might be a second chance, because the relationship is not about ego but there are children who must be sacrificed because of divorce. I think there will be a second chance for that
Bagroth

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:04:11 PM

Yes, it is a crime and should not be forgiven at all.
Askend

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:58:28 PM

The affair is included in a person's mental and brain problems, although it can be forgiven, it is not impossible that someone can repeat his behavior again, the best way is indeed to be separated.
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:36:43 PM

I know God always gives us a second chance but as for me, I don't know if I can give a second chance if that happens to me. But if we have kids, of course I will prioritize my children. And giving a second chance is the best option just to save your family.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Dreamrone

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:08:21 AM

It should be forgiven if the partner accept the wrong doing did and promises not to do that again 
Marcelobuck

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:10:00 AM

fellow human beings must forgive and provide opportunities even if it hurts
TiceOwil

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:11:49 AM

Infidelity is an absolutely sensitive topic. It is always best to avoid it completely. This is not just true in marriages but in relationships also. Hearts are very delicate organs and trust is hard to acquire. But if it happens, it is necessary to properly assess the situation. People make mistakes and I believe that they should not forsaken for such. In view of the efforts and sacrifice put into relationships and marriage, forgiveness is a very great option. But in circumstances where one partner is consistently unfaithful, I do not consider that such relationships should continue.
logitechwow

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:16:14 PM

Cheating is the worst thing that can happen in a relationship.
Betrayal can not be forgiven and do not need is foolish at least
Serena_M

Activity: 38
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:48:16 PM

I guess it depends on the conditions. Was it a one time off thing? How did the other person find out? Was it being talked through.. of course trust is lost at least in some way and you cannot turn back the relationship to be same as it was before

●● PrepayWay〚✙〛 | The New Paradigm of International Business ●●
╘══╡Simple Solution For Complex Processes╞══╛
iamchiara

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:03:35 PM

To me, infidelity is certainly forgivable, even in an exclusive relationship if the person truly regrets it and endeavors never to repeat it again.
Fathurrahman27

Activity: 350
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 03:42:22 AM

I personally, will never forgive people who have broken my heart. Moreover, our position is married, it will definitely be very disappointed.

NOIZ
- A decentralized cognitive ad network -  (https://noizchain.com/)
honeychilli

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:36:12 AM

Forgive  but never forget. Because forgiving the person cheating is for myself to put everything down and move on.

Cut it off. Because if there is once... there will be 50% chance of another. And if it so happens again, the probably just got higher in %..
FosterSofia

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:31:09 AM

It is possible to forgive someone and release the resentment and bitterness you have toward them without reconciling. While forgiveness in marriage after infidelity is not based on the other person’s repentance, reconciliation IS most definitely based on their empathy, sorrow, repentance and their ability to be safe. If the person who wounded you does not take personal responsibility for what they’ve done, is not willing to make restitution, and won’t take steps to assure it doesn’t happen again, then reconciliation may not even be wise.
Lintormi

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:19:52 AM

Infidelity cannot be forgiven as I believe. Because changing once, it will happen again. And if you will forgive to it under the pretext that you need to save your family, you will deceive yourself.
Elijah Jackson

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:52:24 AM

I can't read all of these comments about forgiveness. Are you serious? If you knew about infidelity, you have no choice than tear this relationship apart. Your boyfriend or girlfriend (husband or wife) have to do everything to his partner never knew about their infidelity. Otherwise, it was their choice and I don't wanna see anyone forgiving this choice.
henrique2018

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:42:21 PM

If someone cheats you once, then you can expect it more times. People would sacrifice for their children but why the other side did not think about that. If you forgive once, you will forgive and other times.
DorisHank65

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

Unforgivable, you forgive the person however you can't stay with someone who can't be loyal.
honeychilli

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:39:35 AM

The affair is included in a person's mental and brain problems, although it can be forgiven, it is not impossible that someone can repeat his behavior again, the best way is indeed to be separated.

That happens a lot. Once it's in the DNA. It's hard to clean it out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: